Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Embarrasing Fat bodies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whose watching and whose grosed out. The lady who lost an amazing 14 stone wow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

just remembered it was on thanks

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

We are. Just had my tea

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

had to turn over

over a year ago

Catch it from beginning on 4+1

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Whose watching and whose grosed out. The lady who lost an amazing 14 stone wow."

i don't need to turn the telly on to see an embarrasing fat body

just looking down is good enough for me

over a year ago

i know !!!

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

that man oh hell that is sick

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

Dammn, there go my pork chops....

By *andJ2227Couple
over a year ago

Swadlincote

Jesus christ! Im going on a diet

over a year ago

I wouldn't want to watch, the title alone puts me off

over a year ago

"Whose watching and whose grosed out. The lady who lost an amazing 14 stone wow."

I would rather have my extra weight than look like did after losing 14st. That was awful...and if thats what it does, im staying as i am

over a year ago

Makes me hungry looking at all them wobbly bums

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you loose lots of weight you can in most cases get the excess skin removed on the nhs. I didnt see the programme so dont know what country it was in. Im planning to loose 11 stone and the lady round the corner lost 16 stone and shes had her ops.

over a year ago

"If you loose lots of weight you can in most cases get the excess skin removed on the nhs. I didnt see the programme so dont know what country it was in. Im planning to loose 11 stone and the lady round the corner lost 16 stone and shes had her ops."
you should wright into some of them mags i read would pay for your storys xxx

over a year ago

I have no desire to air me bits in a mag..hahahah or on the telly.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I recall watching a program a few years back. Including :

1. A woman who weighed 40 stone who was offended because she had to be weighed at the local scrap metal weighbridge rather than the hospital ( max 25 stone ) WTF did does she expect?

2. Might have been the same woman , maybe different who got in the family car, a Metro i think. Her spare body then covered the handbrake and flowed into the rear of the car.

3. A woman who had had her jaw wired shut then described how she now had to melt her 4 mars bars first before she could pour them through the gap in the wire.

Avoided all "fat" programs ever since.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"If you loose lots of weight you can in most cases get the excess skin removed on the nhs. I didnt see the programme so dont know what country it was in. Im planning to loose 11 stone and the lady round the corner lost 16 stone and shes had her ops.you should wright into some of them mags i read would pay for your storys xxx "

lol wouldnt go in a national mag like bella or something but ive already been asked to do slimming world mag but i said im going to wait till i get to my target and i can be entered for the competition but again waiting till i get to my target

over a year ago

if you lose weight quite slowly its supposed to help tou avoid some of the saggy skin....i hope

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

There was a guy opposite side of the train to me on sunday he most of weighed minimum 35 stone +. He was so big he had to face sideways into the aisle cause he couldnt get in the seat. Ive been overweight all my life but i think most realize there is a limit and realize they have to do something about it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

My skin isnt to bad, ive lost 5stone and its a little bit under my arms. I joke about my stomach apron but its nowhere near the size my stomach was

over a year ago

"My skin isnt to bad, ive lost 5stone and its a little bit under my arms. I joke about my stomach apron but its nowhere near the size my stomach was"

Wow well done I've lost nearly 6 stone now and I have bingo wings but they are toning up quite well at the gym

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"if you lose weight quite slowly its supposed to help tou avoid some of the saggy skin....i hope "

Doing exercise increases blood flow to the skin, therefore helping it 'snap back' when you lose large amounts of weight. This is why dieting should be done with exercise, not just alone.

over a year ago

"If you loose lots of weight you can in most cases get the excess skin removed on the nhs. I didnt see the programme so dont know what country it was in. Im planning to loose 11 stone and the lady round the corner lost 16 stone and shes had her ops.you should wright into some of them mags i read would pay for your storys xxx

lol wouldnt go in a national mag like bella or something but ive already been asked to do slimming world mag but i said im going to wait till i get to my target and i can be entered for the competition but again waiting till i get to my target"

you should do it will give other woman hope xxx

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

well according to the programme a man can have 5 erections a night while sleeping

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"My skin isnt to bad, ive lost 5stone and its a little bit under my arms. I joke about my stomach apron but its nowhere near the size my stomach was

Wow well done I've lost nearly 6 stone now and I have bingo wings but they are toning up quite well at the gym

"

well done, i think its if you loose weight very quickly that you get all the loose skin. My average is around 1.5 to 2lb a week

over a year ago

Im definately meeting the wrong guys

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

peaches me as well

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"well according to the programme a man can have 5 erections a night while sleeping "

8 if i stay awake and go on Fabs

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

5 erections whilst sleeping, is that why they constantly hold on to it. The wind has only got to change direction for most men to get a hard on

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

nice one diamond

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Sometimes(I did say sometimes) i do feel sorry for men. Boys get erections from when they are born and poor buggers when they get to teenage years and cant hide the constant erection they have.

There thats my sympathy for men over and done with for this year

over a year ago

"Sometimes(I did say sometimes) i do feel sorry for men. Boys get erections from when they are born and poor buggers when they get to teenage years and cant hide the constant erection they have.

There thats my sympathy for men over and done with for this year"

your a lovely woman what ever size you are xxx i know as come face to face with you at chams .... do what ever makes you happy xxxx

over a year ago

saw it i felt sorry for them

tho it make's u wonder why peeps

get in that state an i also know

sometimes its no they fault an

sometimes can get caught up in it

before u know it xx

over a year ago

"saw it i felt sorry for them

before u know it xx"

I think we all know why - what few people understand is what doesn't kick in to stop it before it gets to obese proportions.

Once it gets there - has anyone any _iew on whether the obese body, the unsightly rolls of excess skin (after weight loss) or the knots and crosses scarring of even the best surgical intervention are more or less acceptable.

over a year ago

"saw it i felt sorry for them

before u know it xx

I think we all know why - what few people understand is what doesn't kick in to stop it before it gets to obese proportions.

Once it gets there - has anyone any _iew on whether the obese body, the unsightly rolls of excess skin (after weight loss) or the knots and crosses scarring of even the best surgical intervention are more or less acceptable."

The best thing is to not get that fat in the first place. The loose skin was a turn off, the scars were more acceptable.

By *usharellaWoman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

i have lost 12 stone 9 since summer last year its so hard to take off but really easy to put on my body isnt so bad after losing so much weight

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"if you lose weight quite slowly its supposed to help tou avoid some of the saggy skin....i hope

Doing exercise increases blood flow to the skin, therefore helping it 'snap back' when you lose large amounts of weight. This is why dieting should be done with exercise, not just alone."

exercise can help but it also depends on how long you skin has been 'stretched'. Like any materieal with elastic tendancies the longer it is stretched out the less it will 'snap back' which is why that woman who was 23 stone ended up with such saggy skin.

i felt quite angry at first with the blonde lady who wanted her pubis and tummy surgically altered as she thought they were too big and slapped together when having sex, she obviously didnt mind it that much as she had 3 kids lol

but then i could see her arguement about being abe to run round with her kids etc and was happy to see that they told her to lose more weight before they considered surgery.

whilst for the majority of people over eating and lack of excercise conrtibute to weight gain it was good to see that they were highlighting medication and genetic disposition to weight gain as well.

over a year ago

are there any medical conditions out there that can truly be 'blamed' for putting on weight?

i just find there are excuses for pretty much everything these days..

over a year ago

evesham

"are there any medical conditions out there that can truly be 'blamed' for putting on weight?

i just find there are excuses for pretty much everything these days.. "

loads!!!

PCOS means that women will put on lots of 'brown fat' or internal fat which is much harder to shift that the usual 'yellow fat' that most people put on. Women with PCOS are typically apple shaped (such as me), Pear shaped women will lay down 'yellow fat' on their hips and thighs.

this is the only one i can think of off the top of my head as it is one that i have but there are many conditions that contribute to weight gain. This doesnt mean that people with them cant lose weight but it does mean that it is harder for them to do things about it. This is why i get so annoyed when people say 'stop eating ya fat bastard!!' if it was really that easy do you not think everyone would be a size 0????

Last night they did a piece on genetic pre position to being overweight. there is a gene that means that some people are more likely to become obese (although none of the 3 people they tested were above average when tested lol) but the medical industry have acknowledged that this is a possibility.

Again, this does not mean they will be overweight without overeating however it does mean that they will gain weight quicker than other people and they will have to work harder at losing and keeping off any weight

over a year ago

The program itself makes me laugh you get people on there saying they are too embarred to go to there doctors were they will be seen in private but yet they can go on national television with there problems

over a year ago

"The program itself makes me laugh you get people on there saying they are too embarred to go to there doctors were they will be seen in private but yet they can go on national television with there problems "

I find that strange too, especially when they show all that God gave them!

over a year ago

"The program itself makes me laugh you get people on there saying they are too embarred to go to there doctors were they will be seen in private but yet they can go on national television with there problems

I find that strange too, especially when they show all that God gave them! "

There are no depths some folk won't go to just to get themselves on telly.

over a year ago

i have always been big - even as a baby i was a porker

i ain't gonna make excuses for still being big in my 40's

i do however think that it is hard to blame 1 thing for someone being fat tho

in my case (and that is all i feel i have the right to comment on), some of it is down to genetics - you only have to look at the gene pool on my mums side to see that they are all short & heavy set

some of it is down to bad diet & too much drinking in my 20's

some of it is down to adopting a largely sedentary lifestyle since then

i don't have a problem with being fat, it would appear that it is society in general and the media in particular who demonise people for the weight they carry.

showing programmes like that last night is just an extension of the demonisation.

i am quite willing to accept that the participants went into it with their eyes wide open, but would suggest that they did so in an attempt to rectify something that is making them deeply unhappy

they must have known that the programme would have had the effect of a victorian freaks circus to the wider public

the pain of what they are living with is obviously greater than the pain and embarrasment of what they will face as a result of taking part in the programme.

i applaud them for their courage in taking part, irregardless of the reasons to why they became so large in the first place.

over a year ago

"i have always been big - even as a baby i was a porker

in my case (and that is all i feel i have the right to comment on), some of it is down to genetics - you only have to look at the gene pool on my mums side to see that they are all short & heavy set

.................."

Apparently the matter of genetics was touched upon last night and it turned out an over weight family DIDN'T have the genetic propensity to being fat whilst one of the presenters, a slim, attractive, female, DID have the propensity in her genes.

over a year ago

i just think that people put excuses on everything.

people are fat because they eat too much and dont do enough exercise.. simple really in my opinion

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"i just think that people put excuses on everything.

people are fat because they eat too much and dont do enough exercise.. simple really in my opinion"

I agree. Two of my tablets are well known weight gainers. It makes it harder but im getting there.

There are medical reasons why people are overweight but majority is because to much of the wrong food is eaten

over a year ago

Apparently the matter of genetics was touched upon last night and it turned out an over weight family DIDN'T have the genetic propensity to being fat whilst one of the presenters, a slim, attractive, female, DID have the propensity in her genes. "

as i said, i am not giving 'bad genes' as an excuse for being big merely a potential factor in why someone is big.

my mum comes from a big family - she has 6 brothers and sisters and all of them are of the same build and stature ie 5ft to 5ft6 and all of them on the heavy side

i don't have the inclination to find out whether or not that is part of the reason i am this build because it just provides an excuse to use.

personally, i don't feel the need to excuse myself for my size.

i have been heavier and i have been lighter than i am now. at no point was i ever unhappy.

in the context of this site, being thin did not lead to any more of an active sex life than when i was bigger.

in fact the last 3 years i have had a fuller sex life than i have had in a long time and for that 3 years i have been the same build as i am now.

over a year ago

evesham

people are fat because they eat too much and dont do enough exercise.. simple really in my opinion"

Some say excuses others say explanations. I have not once said that the medical reasons for weight gain should be used as an excise more that they should be used to gain an understanding as to why some people find it harder to lose weight than others.

Most people seem to think its ok to call people lazy greedy bastards!!!

over a year ago

people are fat because they eat too much and dont do enough exercise.. simple really in my opinion

Some say excuses others say explanations. I have not once said that the medical reasons for weight gain should be used as an excise more that they should be used to gain an understanding as to why some people find it harder to lose weight than others.

Most people seem to think its ok to call people lazy greedy bastards!!!

"

it wasnt a reply to your post evesham, i agree people do need to have an understanding of certain conditions which makes it difficult for people to loose weight.. however if people eat the right things and do regular exercise then a person shouldn't need to loose such an excess amount of weight in the first place.

over a year ago

Simply true in my case!

over a year ago

Apparently the matter of genetics was touched upon last night and it turned out an over weight family DIDN'T have the genetic propensity to being fat whilst one of the presenters, a slim, attractive, female, DID have the propensity in her genes.

as i said, i am not giving 'bad genes' as an excuse for being big merely a potential factor in why someone is big.

my mum comes from a big family - she has 6 brothers and sisters and all of them are of the same build and stature ie 5ft to 5ft6 and all of them on the heavy side

i don't have the inclination to find out whether or not that is part of the reason i am this build because it just provides an excuse to use.

i have been heavier and i have been lighter than i am now. at no point was i ever unhappy.

in the context of this site, being thin did not lead to any more of an active sex life than when i was bigger.

in fact the last 3 years i have had a fuller sex life than i have had in a long time and for that 3 years i have been the same build as i am now.

"

In the programme last night, the family shown were ALl big, but when the results were shown NONE of them had the "fat" gene. Bus as already mentioned the slim presenter did!

over a year ago

Simply true in my case!"

and mine

over a year ago

the link between being fat and being lazy i can cope with.

the link that annoys me the most is the link people draw between being fat and being unclean.

just because someone eats too much and doesn't attend a gym regularly does not mean that they don't shower or bathe !

but, look at some profiles and you will see all the (what are _iewed by many as) negative conurtations in one sentence

example :

'no old, fat, smelly people need bother messaging us'

over a year ago

"the link between being fat and being lazy i can cope with.

the link that annoys me the most is the link people draw between being fat and being unclean.

just because someone eats too much and doesn't attend a gym regularly does not mean that they don't shower or bathe !

but, look at some profiles and you will see all the (what are _iewed by many as) negative conurtations in one sentence

example :

'no old, fat, smelly people need bother messaging us'"

...and everyone thinks all the black guys on here have big cock...and all the single women are gagging for it...and all the straight single men are really bi.

The bottom line is some people will always make sweeping generalisations. Hell, I'm big and black, I therefore must be thick, have a whole load of baby daddies, live in a council house and on benefits.

I'm none of the above, but some will think that, I can't control what other's think, so I'm certainly not going to get myself worked up about it.

over a year ago

"example :

'no old, fat, smelly people need bother messaging us'"

perhaps they meant: no old people, no fat people, no smelly people

not a 100yr old obese man with poor hygiene

over a year ago

"example :

perhaps they meant: no old people, no fat people, no smelly people

not a 100yr old obese man with poor hygiene "

and I'm only 54

over a year ago

In the programme last night, the family shown were ALl big, but when the results were shown NONE of them had the "fat" gene. Bus as already mentioned the slim presenter did!"

you have to bear in mind that it is likely that the programme will have been both contrived and heavily edited to come up with that outcome and is based on 1 gene in particular that MAY make someone fat or not.

as i have said in a previous post, shows like this are nothing but a victorian freak show for the modern generation.

do you think the people and the presenter weren't chosen deliberately and tests weren't conducted prior to filming ?

that aside, and coming away from the programme, i use my mums family as an example of wider genetics

what makes us tall, makes us short, makes us hairy, makes us go bald, have good or impaired vision, have good or bad skin - many of these factors are hereditory

is it therefore not possible that some people grow heftier than others irregardless of diet and activity levels ?

over a year ago

"the link between being fat and being lazy i can cope with.

example :

...and everyone thinks all the black guys on here have big cock...and all the single women are gagging for it...and all the straight single men are really bi.

The bottom line is some people will always make sweeping generalisations. Hell, I'm big and black, I therefore must be thick, have a whole load of baby daddies, live in a council house and on benefits.

I'm none of the above, but some will think that, I can't control what other's think, so I'm certainly not going to get myself worked up about it. "

i'm not worked up by it but it does nark me

it is hard to get the context down in the written word sometimes so perhaps things come across in a stronger way than they are intended.

generalisation is a dangerous thing tho especially when others jump on the bandwagon

then it does turn into a circus

over a year ago

Was it really necessary to show the woman with the prolapse and leaky bladder?!!

over a year ago

her boobs are the same size as mine

over a year ago

I wasthinking the same thing

over a year ago

evesham

no wonder the NHS is being bankrupt by the obese (statement said n te show not my _iew )

Everyone that goes on this show gets offered weight loss surgery!!!

over a year ago

"no wonder the NHS is being bankrupt by the obese (statement said n te show not my _iew )

Everyone that goes on this show gets offered weight loss surgery!!!"

we are next in line to be social leppers once they've finished with the smokers

i won't be having weight loss surgery for any fker tho - i'd sooner be a bloater than have all that excess skin hanging around

over a year ago

ive been offered the gastric band but turned it down

over a year ago

evesham

my mum would take it if it was offered but i dont think i would ever want it

not for the saggy skin, that will happen if i lost weight the traditional way or fast track way

i think a bit of me feels thats like giving up. i know its very hard to lose weight, although no actvely tryng to lose it right now i have tried in the past and it is very very hard. i am an 'apple' shape and my doc has admted that this is the hardest shape to lose weight due to it being abdominal brown fat.

over a year ago

"my mum would take it if it was offered but i dont think i would ever want it

not for the saggy skin, that will happen if i lost weight the traditional way or fast track way

i think a bit of me feels thats like giving up. i know its very hard to lose weight, although no actvely tryng to lose it right now i have tried in the past and it is very very hard. i am an 'apple' shape and my doc has admted that this is the hardest shape to lose weight due to it being abdominal brown fat."

i am fat. i have been thin.

thin didn't make me any happier

it certainly didn't get me any more sexual partners

plus when i look at pics now i think i looked horrible - like a lollipop stick

some people just look better with some weight on them

yeah i'd be content to lose a couple of stone but i can honestly say i would not want to be thin.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am doing it naturally.. I have started again today. I went to see a doc in the States when I was living there and was told I was too thin to have it done and that I needed to loose the weight naturally. Being an overweight person it was my choice to eat the chocolate and the pies (I hate pies) however its my choice that I ate excessivly so why must the tax payer pay for my mistakes.

I have over 5 stones to loose before I am at my ideal weight I am lucky that I am 6ft and can carry my weight off. I have lost 5 stones already however I am slowly getting back to my bad habits.

I have heard so many horror stories with gastric band and why do celebrites lie when they had it done i.E Fern Britton.

Yes spelling police shoot me as I have made spelling mistakes..

By *usharellaWoman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

i have lost nearly 13 stone and i dont have a lot of skin that needs removed if you swim and gym it helps after losing so much i have so much more confidence then ever before, its not easy being over weight and im really happy with the way i am now.

over a year ago

i have a severely under active thyroid and have been under specialists for the past 8 years. Dr's arent even sure what the hell is wrong with it and its very frustrating to go from a size 10 to a 24 now. 2 weekly blood tests arent the nicest things to have.

In the early days of it i was allowed to fall asleep at school because my energy was so low. Having practically no metabolism makes it hard to loose weight so even if i had the surgery it wouldn't make much difference

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I wouldn't watch but admire the people who lose the weight.

Well done them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I was referred for the gastric bypass 10k the surgery is. I turned it down after the first assessment/councelling session. Just cause someone is offered it doesnt mean they will get it. There are a lot of procedures you have to go through and the final say is with the anethetist just before surgery. You have to fit a criteria. here you have to have a bmi of over 53 to even be offered it(it may be different different parts of the country). Its not a fast track procedure as some think. from first assessment to surgery can be usually between 9 and 12 months. You have to prove you can loose weight on your own by sticking to a strict diet. Then the surgery. Then at least a year for the weight to come of afterwards.

So clever me decided that if i joined slimming world i could be the same size as i would be after the bypass at more or less the same time (within 6 months) plus i wouldnt have to have injections and vitamins for the rest of my life plus be able to eat normal sized meals and drinks. Now i know some swear the bypass was the best thing that they had done but it wasnt for me

over a year ago

evesham

"i have lost nearly 13 stone and i dont have a lot of skin that needs removed if you swim and gym it helps after losing so much i have so much more confidence then ever before, its not easy being over weight and im really happy with the way i am now.

"

wow 13 stone!! thats amazing!!

its true that if you exercse you may avoid the saggy skin but it also depends on how good your skin is and how long its been stretched out lol

i am in awe af any one with the will power and drive to lose that much weight!! you'll have to tell me your secret lol

over a year ago

"i have lost nearly 13 stone and i dont have a lot of skin that needs removed if you swim and gym it helps after losing so much i have so much more confidence then ever before, its not easy being over weight and im really happy with the way i am now.

"

am glad it's given you more confidence

you do see so many bigger people skulking around trying to blend in

as a teen i probably fitted that mould but then once i hit my early 20s my confidence had kicked in

since i hit 30 i have had no body image problems - it's generally other people have the problem with my body image

it feels great to be comfy in ur own skin

btw i was 20 stone at my biggest, just over 10 at my skinniest. i am now upper 15's touching 16 which is big for sum1 that is 5ft6

so as garfield once said 'i'm not overweight, i'm under tall'

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I was happy when i was bigger. Very comfortable in my own skin. I was no longer healthy ws having so many health problems they wanted to have a bypass i said no, but realized i couldnt go on so hey ho, 5stone lighter and nearly half way to target. It doesnt matter what size you are as long as your comfortable with yourself and healthy. If your not it would be silly not to loose weight

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"i am fat. i have been thin.

yeah i'd be content to lose a couple of stone but i can honestly say i would not want to be thin."

can we please also not forget that not all slim/thin people have a choice in their body size. I for one, would love to be able to put some weight on, but unfortunately I never do no matter what I eat.

By *usharellaWoman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

my secret was swim 150-170 leanths 3-4 times a week and gym the other days i wasnt swimming, lost 6stone like that and i jan had a gastric bypass and lost 7 an a half stone since jan as i still swimming and going to the gym all the time

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"

can we please also not forget that not all slim/thin people have a choice in their body size. I for one, would love to be able to put some weight on, but unfortunately I never do no matter what I eat."

yeh you eat like a horse and never gain an ounce yet i just look at some of the food and put on a stone . jammy bugger

over a year ago

"i am fat. i have been thin.

yeah i'd be content to lose a couple of stone but i can honestly say i would not want to be thin.

can we please also not forget that not all slim/thin people have a choice in their body size. I for one, would love to be able to put some weight on, but unfortunately I never do no matter what I eat."

u can have the 2 stone i don't want

over a year ago

"If you loose lots of weight you can in most cases get the excess skin removed on the nhs. I didnt see the programme so dont know what country it was in. Im planning to loose 11 stone and the lady round the corner lost 16 stone and shes had her ops.you should wright into some of them mags i read would pay for your storys xxx

lol wouldnt go in a national mag like bella or something but ive already been asked to do

slimming world mag but i said im going to wait till

i get to my target and i can be entered for the competition but again waiting till i get to my target"

Good luck with reaching your target weight. I have just started to attempt to get fit and shake off a few extra pounds and I know how hard it can be. Why is it that things that taste nice are sooooo bad? Keep the good work going.

over a year ago

" Why is it that things that taste nice are sooooo bad? "

If lettuce tasted like bacon butties, we'd all be skinny !

over a year ago

" Why is it that things that taste nice are sooooo bad?

If lettuce tasted like bacon butties, we'd all be skinny ! "

so very true

over a year ago

"well according to the programme a man can have 5 erections a night while sleeping "

quite painful though when you wake up

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I cant watch this programme, it makes me cringe,

over a year ago

I've started watching this now... all this excess skin... is this how I'd look like if I'm loosing my excess weight????

Post new Message to Thread