FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

i dont take life too seriously but .............

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

this place sometimes makes me ggrrrrrr - iknow its a swinging site and all that goes with that - been on similar sites for years and know the score- what really is getting my goat is why do people not seem to respect you - for intance , you chat , meet, like, meet again for play , like and so it goes on - youre friends and get to know them a bit more - you find to no surpise that half of what they say is lies- i personally hate deceipt of any kind - i dont see the point - you will get caught out in the end i guess - just cannot stand the 2-facedness - and then the inevitable hurt when you realise your so called trustable friend isnt all they cracked up to be -

oh well rant over - live and learn i guess - !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"this place sometimes makes me ggrrrrrr - iknow its a swinging site and all that goes with that - been on similar sites for years and know the score- what really is getting my goat is why do people not seem to respect you - for intance , you chat , meet, like, meet again for play , like and so it goes on - youre friends and get to know them a bit more - you find to no surpise that half of what they say is lies- i personally hate deceipt of any kind - i dont see the point - you will get caught out in the end i guess - just cannot stand the 2-facedness - and then the inevitable hurt when you realise your so called trustable friend isnt all they cracked up to be -

oh well rant over - live and learn i guess - !!!"

As "esther" said...."thats life"

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"this place sometimes makes me ggrrrrrr - iknow its a swinging site and all that goes with that - been on similar sites for years and know the score- what really is getting my goat is why do people not seem to respect you - for intance , you chat , meet, like, meet again for play , like and so it goes on - youre friends and get to know them a bit more - you find to no surpise that half of what they say is lies- i personally hate deceipt of any kind - i dont see the point - you will get caught out in the end i guess - just cannot stand the 2-facedness - and then the inevitable hurt when you realise your so called trustable friend isnt all they cracked up to be -

As "esther" said...."thats life" "

and the dog said sausages.....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

There are the good,the bad and the ugly..

No one is going to be perfect in this life. I try to be as honest as I can in this world.. However there are some in every walks of life that feel the need to be dishonest..

over a year ago

I guess it all boils down to whether you are here for nsa sex or to make friends along the way. True friends can be counted on one hand, associations number in the hundreds.

There are one or two on here that I feel an affection for but the reality of it is that I hardly know them deep down inside.

over a year ago

You said you've been around and know the score.

Can't understand why you're surprised.

over a year ago

nsa sex mostly - but when you see someone a few times and you become so called friends (maybe im too trusting) - then you find out the lies - i know i wouldnt treat my friends that way

over a year ago

As "esther" said...."thats life"

and the dog said sausages....."

not when it sat on the sandpaper

over a year ago

jack n kate - not surprised just wound me up thats all - was just a rant -

over a year ago

tbh I think we are lucky if we have just the one true friend in life

if you have more than one you are truly blessed

and bear in mind peeps might not want to tell you stuff as they don't really know you that well either?

over a year ago

thats true benice - i have a few really good friends - be thankful for that - and as far as here is concerned simply enjoy the great sex

im calm now

over a year ago

I guess for me I look at it from a different perspective. All I am interested in is that people are funny, kind, on my wavelength, sexy, fun playtimes etc. I do have friends on here that we've played with a few times and we've always had a wonderful time.

I couldnt care less if they told me they are the King & Queen of Sheba. If they want to make a persona for themselves then all is ok, its all fantasy to me. Similar to people's occupations etc, I dont really care what people do for a living, but if you want to tell me you're a Russian Spy and it makes you feel sexy and dangerous etc when you are swinging then ok fine.

over a year ago

oh well rant over - live and learn i guess - !!!"

Sounds as though ya a little like me that way i don't like mistruths etc either and i cannot really do it myself because my memory is that crap it has trouble recalling real things never mind owt I've lied about

So hence i stick ta the truth cause i really ain't that good a liar lol xx

over a year ago

I'm not looking for friends, which is handy as I'm quite unlikeable. I think it's because I don't use smileys. Then again, I don't want to be friends with anybody who can't figure out when I'm joking. Stupid internet.

Real friends are like whiskey - distilled over time, so some will get there eventually.

Post new Message to Thread