Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

if you were addicted to sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

would you have to settle for someone not quite up to normal standard of playmate just to satisfy an urge if no one else was available or the talent in your area was running sparce??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"would you have to settle for someone not quite up to normal standard of playmate just to satisfy an urge if no one else was available or the talent in your area was running sparce??"

Nope, but then we are a couple so dont have to.

Mistress x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"would you have to settle for someone not quite up to normal standard of playmate just to satisfy an urge if no one else was available or the talent in your area was running sparce??"

Could you not train them? lol

over a year ago

no i would get my toys out xx thay are a girls best friend ...... when no one nice around x

over a year ago

I always thought that addicts of any description would do anything to get their fix, or does it depend how far they are in?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I always thought that addicts of any description would do anything to get their fix, or does it depend how far they are in? "

Not now! I'm shagging a bag of nails....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Just use me toys..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I always thought that addicts of any description would do anything to get their fix, or does it depend how far they are in? "

lol good point jack.. i meant the term loosely i guess. just someone who likes a lot of something without it being an addiction

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I always thought that addicts of any description would do anything to get their fix, or does it depend how far they are in?

lol good point jack.. i meant the term loosely i guess. just someone who likes a lot of something without it being an addiction"

Like crisps?

Go back to wanking I guess

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Don't most single guys do that anyway?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"would you have to settle for someone not quite up to normal standard of playmate just to satisfy an urge if no one else was available or the talent in your area was running sparce??

Don't most single guys do that anyway?"

No, I don't. I hold auditions.

over a year ago

"would you have to settle for someone not quite up to normal standard of playmate just to satisfy an urge if no one else was available or the talent in your area was running sparce??

No, I don't. I hold auditions. "

cough*bullshit*cough

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

No, I don't. I hold auditions.

cough*bullshit*cough"

You're just bitter because you failed to get in the semis.

over a year ago

"

You're just bitter because you failed to get in the semis. "

Are you talking about your semi hard-on again

over a year ago

Addicted or not, still wouldnt get any

even me toy batteries would be dead.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

You're just bitter because you failed to get in the semis.

Are you talking about your semi hard-on again "

You said you wouldn't...

over a year ago

Generally speaking, men and women are hardwired differently…. and the human race has relied on this for as long as we have been reproducing.

The deep-seated sexual impulses of the male brain encourage men to fuck anything which moves… some men are more in touch with this than others…. some just have more options. It doesn’t make them scumbags or dogs because they can and often will fuck someone they don’t actually fancy, it’s perfectly natural. It’s the impulse to go and spread your seed… a fuck is a fuck.

Because women carry the baby and so have time constraints, they will be more selective to avoid costly mistakes. It is part of the female hardwiring to seek beneficial characteristics which will improve the chances of the offspring surviving…..strength, intelligence, dominance, security… willingness…whatever.

Our basic instincts are all about survival.

Females ensure the survival of their genes by being selective.

Males ensure their genes will be passed on by squirting it in as many holes as possible.

It is a fact of life.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

What do you mean...if?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I tell the mingers that when I kick them out of bed the next day then Polo.

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

"What do you mean...if? "

My thoughts exactly

over a year ago

"I tell the mingers that when I kick them out of bed the next day then Polo. "

For some reason women tend to have more trouble coming to terms with the facts of life than men do..... but I guess the mingers won't mind as they will still be feeling greatful.

over a year ago

hexham

"Generally speaking, men and women are hardwired differently…. and the human race has relied on this for as long as we have been reproducing.

The deep-seated sexual impulses of the male brain encourage men to fuck anything which moves… some men are more in touch with this than others…. some just have more options. It doesn’t make them scumbags or dogs because they can and often will fuck someone they don’t actually fancy, it’s perfectly natural. It’s the impulse to go and spread your seed… a fuck is a fuck.

Because women carry the baby and so have time constraints, they will be more selective to avoid costly mistakes. It is part of the female hardwiring to seek beneficial characteristics which will improve the chances of the offspring surviving…..strength, intelligence, dominance, security… willingness…whatever.

Males ensure their genes will be passed on by squirting it in as many holes as possible.

It is a fact of life.

"

Almost totally wrong in every way

Actually chances of conception are massivly increased if there are competing sperm in the womb.

If we are going to be reductionist about it..and i shy away from all hard wired arguements as they are usually very seective...women are "designed" to have sex with as many men as possible during their fertile periods.Men try to keep other males from impregnating a female they have mated with in order that it is their dna that gets passed on.

Evolutionary biology is very interesting, i would highly recommend "how the peacock got it's tail" by helena cronin

Of course evolution does not tell us how cultural and societal conditions affect human behavior.

over a year ago

"

Actually chances of conception are massivly increased if there are competing sperm in the womb.

"

But also the chance the y and sickly may have the winning tadpole.... resulting in offspring which will likely not survive.

If you want to know how effective social conditioning has or rather hasn't been in overriding the basic instinct of 'any hole is a goal'.... checkout the chatrooms late at night.

over a year ago

hexham

"

But also the chance the y and sickly may have the winning tadpole.... resulting in offspring which will likely not survive.

A possibility,but general health is an indicator of healthy sperm production.There are some interesting papers looking at why men get erections when they are not having sex.There is a suggestion that it is display behavior showing mental and physical health.

If you want to know how effective social conditioning has or rather hasn't been in overriding the basic instinct of 'any hole is a goal'.... checkout the chatrooms late at night.

"

Or see it as the display behavior it is.Social conditioning tells us women are not the agents of choice,evoutionary biology tells us they are.

Any hole may be the goal but from an evolutionary viewpoint it is about as useful as the dog shagging your leg.

over a year ago

For the vast majority of mankind’s existence, there has been no strategy for evolution… it happened by chance.

Darwin said something along the lines of…. it is not the strongest nor the most intelligent of the species which survive, it is the ones most adaptable to change.

When the instinct is to sow your seed, that means being prepared to plough whatever field you have access to.

over a year ago

hexham

"For the vast majority of mankind’s existence, there has been no strategy for evolution… it happened by chance.

Darwin said something along the lines of…. it is not the strongest nor the most intelligent of the species which survive, it is the ones most adaptable to change.

When the instinct is to sow your seed, that means being prepared to plough whatever field you have access to.

"

i'm withdrawing,evolution is about chance,i'll just be rude if i stay

over a year ago

This is a tad depressing for a start to the weekend.

If I had too, I would drive further afield to find someone with a higher sex drive :O

God I aint old yet, I can sit in alone, watching tv anytime!! If their sex drive is lacking behind mine, its doomed, sooner rather than later too!

Failing that, a meet today with gang bang request would be a permenant on my profile hehe :D

over a year ago

I have just asked 16 guys.... "if you were single, with no fuck buddy, and a plain jane who you normally wouldn't look twice at in a crowded bar, approaches you in a secluded location (no witnesses no need to go anywhere else for privacy)... opens her overcoat to reveal she is just wearing stockings and a suspender belt, saying "I need a cock right now", would you?

May be if I ask another 4 and get it up to 20 one of them might say 'no'.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to hate going to nightclubs the guys used to to the 2 oclock shuffle (thats when they shut at 2) come 2 they would go from woman to woman just wanting a shag. Im glad im not addicted to sex. There are many other things in my life i never think where is my next shag coming from

over a year ago

"no i would get my toys out xx thay are a girls best friend ...... when no one nice around x "

Ditto x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Nope, and in any case I have this theory that it is unrealistic to expect one person to meet all one's needs (I am not talkijng about sex alone here) so that takes the pressure off

over a year ago

settle for you anyday knockers xxxxx

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"For the vast majority of mankind’s existence, there has been no strategy for evolution… it happened by chance.

"

I'd love to see that quote if you can track it down. Contingency plays a more significant role in evolution than adaptability, which is a post hoc explanation of the outcomes of events. Adaptability and adaptation are two separate things' an adaptation to changed environmental circumstances might result in a less adaptable organism, but one that is better fitted to the circumstances.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I'd love to see that quote if you can track it down. Contingency plays a more significant role in evolution than adaptability, which is a post hoc explanation of the outcomes of events. Adaptability and adaptation are two separate things' an adaptation to changed environmental circumstances might result in a less adaptable organism, but one that is better fitted to the circumstances."

What? As someone said to the school teacher "come again?"

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Generally speaking, men and women are hardwired differently…. and the human race has relied on this for as long as we have been reproducing.

It is a fact of life.

"

I'm with Polo on this one and will add another interesting point.

Yes, man is "hardwired" to sow his seed whenever and wherever. Interestingly, the neeed doesn't diminish much, if at all, once he becomes "seedless".

over a year ago

oh good....i hate pips

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I'd love to see that quote if you can track it down. Contingency plays a more significant role in evolution than adaptability, which is a post hoc explanation of the outcomes of events. Adaptability and adaptation are two separate things' an adaptation to changed environmental circumstances might result in a less adaptable organism, but one that is better fitted to the circumstances.

What? As someone said to the school teacher "come again?""

The previous poster claimed that the fittest species in a changing environment was the one most adaptable to change. In fact, the survivor species of any contingency might be less adaptable, but best adapted to the changed circumstances.

over a year ago

"The previous poster claimed that the fittest species in a changing environment was the one most adaptable to change. In fact, the survivor species of any contingency might be less adaptable, but best adapted to the changed circumstances."

A perfect example of this was seen in my younger days when 12 of us lads went on an 18-30 holiday to Ibiza. We used to rely on there being some fit totty staying at the hotel we were in but for the first week it was nothing but mingers. By the fifth day some of the lads were trying for the prettiest of the ugly ones, which is akin to fighting over three burgers that had been left out in the sun for a week.

Best adapted to the changed circumstances?

That was me, I fucked off to the hotel next door where there was a lush orchard of girls waiting to be plucked.

over a year ago

some viewpoints seem a little simplistic to say the least

over a year ago

the use of "you" in the question has put the mockers on it It disgruntles people to think this of themselves but of course IF A PERSON was addicted to sex they would take what they could get

simple logic

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

if i were addicted to sex i would join a swingers site.

oh.

over a year ago

What do you mean IF?

over a year ago

I do get cravings for sex is that the same thing.

Post new Message to Thread