Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Worst type of forum threads ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are the worst threads you see on the forums, are there any that annoy you or can you ignore them ?

and not including this one smart arses

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"What are the worst threads you see on the forums, are there any that annoy you or can you ignore them ?

and not including this one smart arses "

HAHA was just about to put this one then I saw the comment...

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I look at most that come up, but will only comment on ones that interest or amuse me

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I look at most that come up, but will only comment on ones that interest or amuse me"

Me too, I look at them if the title intrigues me but usually only post when I feel I have something to say...

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I look at most that come up, but will only comment on ones that interest or amuse me

Me too, I look at them if the title intrigues me but usually only post when I feel I have something to say..."

me three

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I get irritated and frustrated by those that start with a genuine question or comment, but then get hijacked by people with an axe to grind. x

over a year ago

I get annoyed by seemingly meaningless threads or ones that are particularly aimed at one person, I cannot understand why private messages arent used.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I look at most that come up, but will only comment on ones that interest or amuse me

Me too, I look at them if the title intrigues me but usually only post when I feel I have something to say...

me three "

hellooooo and so happy you guys are back

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I get annoyed by seemingly meaningless threads or ones that are particularly aimed at one person, I cannot understand why private messages arent used. "

Seeking permission to pm you right now !!

over a year ago

A lot annoy me. The "Would you" threads hold no interest. Whinging single blokes, whinging generaly, the sad look at me threads, the ones where people just show how intollerent and bigotted they are. That doesnt leave much does it?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

me three

hellooooo and so happy you guys are back "

yep we are back. Hope you had a good holiday, we certainly did xx

over a year ago

anyone can pm me, lol, ill do anything for a message. I dont mean the threads where a few people who are good friends, start threads and say fun and silly things to each other etc, I mean where a thread is only aimed at one particular person, ie; a username type of thread, telling that person how wonderful they are, but then forums are free speech and I respect that

over a year ago

hair on pussy ones as turn my tummy and take me back to when i was young woman and a man who smell of wee and poo . See why now .. lol

over a year ago

I LOVE the "fuck one above threads" - hence why I have just posted a new one! LOL x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"hair on pussy ones as turn my tummy and take me back to when i was young woman and a man who smell of wee and poo . See why now .. lol"

Actually, just reminded me... the threads I am not overly fond of are the overtly gross ones...I

over a year ago

I find the 'Would you fuck / shag / snog / spank / tickle / whatever the person above you' threads tedious in the extreme. If they say what they are in the heading though at least I can avoid them.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"anyone can pm me, lol, ill do anything for a message. I dont mean the threads where a few people who are good friends, start threads and say fun and silly things to each other etc, I mean where a thread is only aimed at one particular person, ie; a username type of thread, telling that person how wonderful they are, but then forums are free speech and I respect that "

I'll pm ya and talk about under water photography if yer want

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I LOVE the "fuck one above threads" - hence why I have just posted a new one! LOL x"

Hurrah

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

ones where people ask a question/for advice and then never post again...

rude as f***

over a year ago

The pointless ones: "I'm having toast, what should I put on it?"

The "would you" ego massaging threads.

The "username" type threads.

The "I'm going to flounce out of here unless someone shags me" type threads.

The "good morning" threads.

The "look at me threads".

The ... oh, most of them!

By *arriedblackmanMan
over a year ago

Uxbridge

"I get irritated and frustrated by those that start with a genuine question or comment, but then get hijacked by people with an axe to grind. x"

Totally agree with you

By *arriedblackmanMan
over a year ago

Uxbridge

"I find the 'Would you fuck / shag / snog / spank / tickle / whatever the person above you' threads tedious in the extreme. If they say what they are in the heading though at least I can avoid them. "

Totally agree - very boring

over a year ago

"I find the 'Would you fuck / shag / snog / spank / tickle / whatever the person above you' threads tedious in the extreme. If they say what they are in the heading though at least I can avoid them.

Totally agree - very boring"

Not when you actually get to do it!! LOL xxx

over a year ago

I don't actually find any of em wrong or boring cause i just reads the ones i want too

Cannot understand fa the life of me why peeps have ta moan about any threads

Its open to all to post what you want within site rules and no one makes you read them

Swinging is about lighthearted fun

I for one have enough serious shit in the real world ta deal with and i likes the simple funny threads the best

They help me unwind simple as

There is room on here for everyone and every taste

Why decry peoples fun??

Just read the ones you want simple really isnt it??

Ya want serious then put up serious

Yes they might be hijacked but so what?/

Ya wants funny then put up funny and again they are sometimes hijacked by the serious

That's forum life on fab it will never change thank god so why moan about it?? xx

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I don't actually find any of em wrong or boring cause i just reads the ones i want too

Its open to all to post what you want within site rules and no one makes you read them

I for one have enough serious shit in the real world ta deal with and i likes the simple funny threads the best

Why decry peoples fun??

Ya wants funny then put up funny and again they are sometimes hijacked by the serious

That's forum life on fab it will never change thank god so why moan about it?? xx "

well said soapy,posting is not compulsory.

ffs what happened there.soapy in serious mode.lol

over a year ago

You are right soapy, there is room for all

over a year ago

as i cant read or write i find them all terrible

over a year ago

"I don't actually find any of em wrong or boring cause i just reads the ones i want too

Why decry peoples fun??

That's forum life on fab it will never change thank god so why moan about it?? xx

well said soapy,posting is not compulsory.

ffs what happened there.soapy in serious mode.lol "

Yep twice taday lol think i need ta lie down xx

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

threads dont annoy me but i think more should be deleted when not been posted in for 3months, apart from help and support and feedback as they will always come in handy, where 99.9% of other threads just use up server space that could be put to beter use

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

They can annoy me.... The OP asks which ones.

But I say post what you like within the rules.

I will ignore them if I am not interested, post if I like

Switch off if the whole scene bores me, recharge and pop back. Done it loads of time and will again.

over a year ago

"threads dont annoy me but i think more should be deleted when not been posted in for 3months, apart from help and support and feedback as they will always come in handy, where 99.9% of other threads just use up server space that could be put to beter use "

They'd come in handy if 1) people bothered to search whether a question has been asked before and 2) there was a bit more sense to some of the thread titles. A thread title 'Help' isn't much of a guide to the contents.

The above notwithstanding - deleting some older threads and using the freed up capacity to power a better search function would be a good idea.

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"threads dont annoy me but i think more should be deleted when not been posted in for 3months, apart from help and support and feedback as they will always come in handy, where 99.9% of other threads just use up server space that could be put to beter use

They'd come in handy if 1) people bothered to search whether a question has been asked before and 2) there was a bit more sense to some of the thread titles. A thread title 'Help' isn't much of a guide to the contents.

The above notwithstanding - deleting some older threads and using the freed up capacity to power a better search function would be a good idea."

i agree 100% with you there

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

me three "

me four xx

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

me three

me four xx"

me five!

over a year ago

"I find the 'Would you fuck / shag / snog / spank / tickle / whatever the person above you' threads tedious in the extreme. If they say what they are in the heading though at least I can avoid them.

Totally agree - very boring"

Yip.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The ones moaning about others moaning

over a year ago

I can't stand the 'what would you.... to the person above' threads. They're posted by people who have nothing else to say and are followed by people who have even less to say. And are totally irritating.

over a year ago

"threads dont annoy me but i think more should be deleted when not been posted in for 3months, apart from help and support and feedback as they will always come in handy, where 99.9% of other threads just use up server space that could be put to beter use "

If they're that old they'll have drifted off to page 10 etc and you'd have to go searching for them to find them, ergo you are interested in them.

over a year ago

Sausages!

Post new Message to Thread