Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

advice Thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

with all the advice single men are posting at the moment, i thought i,we would be nice and help them out

so if you cant be nice don't post or i will need to come spank you

so post below

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"with all the advice single men are posting at the moment, i thought i,we would be nice and help them out

so post below"

Ner ner na ner ner

*assumes position and waits *

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"with all the advice single men are posting at the moment, i thought i,we would be nice and help them out

so post below"

who the feck put you in charge???

over a year ago

so post below

who the feck put you in charge??? "

Pssst... Shes standing in fer Frockles...

Carefully does it.....

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

so post below

who the feck put you in charge???

Pssst... Shes standing in fer Frockles...

Carefully does it....."

ach, Jaq disnae scare me,I'm a tough wee bint

over a year ago

My advice would be don't come on the forums.

That's what my face is for, ba dum tch.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so post below"

I hate to be the "nasty bad guy" but actually i think you are in danger of doing a few things here...

1) telling people what they want to hear... i.e using all the buzz words that sound good but actually mean nothing...

2) if it isn't in there words.. then it isn't really themselves they are portraying

3) you are giving timewasters in effect a charter on how to fool people....

for example...

how are you going to be able to tell those people who are genuine and in fact "get it" so to speak... from those who are out there to cause mischief... the answer is you now cant...

4) you unwittingly make it harder for those single guys who do "get it" because they now don't stand out...

5) you unwittingly make it harder for those single women and couples to work out who is for them and who isn't... because you just gave the template for the generic profile...

and then I guarentee we see more "timewaster" thread... because people would have been taken in......

let people find there own way and there own style... a lot can be said for individuality... and I think that is what threads like these kill.... because it effect you are telling people to do "this, this and this"

over a year ago

jeez it was light hearted

over a year ago

My advice is that FMUMA should switch back to using the fucshia nix pic as her avatar.....

Ooops, sorry, am I on the wrong thread?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"jeez it was light hearted "

well i am sorry i wasn't alerted to the inside joke....

over a year ago

buzz kill

over a year ago

"I hate to be the "nasty bad guy" but actually i think you are in danger of doing a few things here...

1) telling people what they want to hear... i.e using all the buzz words that sound good but actually mean nothing...

2) if it isn't in there words.. then it isn't really themselves they are portraying

3) you are giving timewasters in effect a charter on how to fool people....

for example...

how are you going to be able to tell those people who are genuine and in fact "get it" so to speak... from those who are out there to cause mischief... the answer is you now cant...

4) you unwittingly make it harder for those single guys who do "get it" because they now don't stand out...

5) you unwittingly make it harder for those single women and couples to work out who is for them and who isn't... because you just gave the template for the generic profile...

and then I guarentee we see more "timewaster" thread... because people would have been taken in......

let people find there own way and there own style... a lot can be said for individuality... and I think that is what threads like these kill.... because it effect you are telling people to do "this, this and this""

But it also means those who are actually genuine but clueless can improve and make it all much nicer for all.

There's a template and there's tips for making your own template. We all learn from others, otherwise we'd still be shitting in the woods.

over a year ago

thats all i meant to help the genuine ones out

its a hard site here and its even harder to meet

over a year ago

I'm genuine fancy a shag brummie...might let u spank me....maybe even dildo me....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

But it also means those who are actually genuine but clueless can improve and make it all much nicer for all.

There's a template and there's tips for making your own template. We all learn from others, otherwise we'd still be shitting in the woods."

so are we then saying that the section in my accounts entitled "tips and getting started" is useless...

or do we now point people in that direction and get accused of "buzzkill" as one people has...

or get accused of being unfriendly...

or are we now saying it doesn't work and needs rewriting....

you know what...sometimes you can't win.....

like i said... point out the some of the cons of any suggestion and you get called "the bad person"....

over a year ago

"so are we then saying that the section in my accounts entitled "tips and getting started" is useless...

or do we now point people in that direction and get accused of "buzzkill" as one people has...

or get accused of being unfriendly...

or are we now saying it doesn't work and needs rewriting....

you know what...sometimes you can't win.....

like i said... point out the some of the cons of any suggestion and you get called "the bad person".... "

I didn't call you a bad person, though your sulky demeanour isn't endearing you to me right now.

it's not about winning. Why would you think you're here to win? If you make a point that goes against somebody else's why sulk because you get the same back?

So to be pedantic, you don't want us to give the fakers tips but you can point out there's an entire section for them? Nice logic.

The fakes and timewasters will always be here. We're just trying to be nice for the ones who deserve it.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I didn't call you a bad person, though your sulky demeanour isn't endearing you to me right now.

it's not about winning. Why would you think you're here to win? If you make a point that goes against somebody else's why sulk because you get the same back?

So to be pedantic, you don't want us to give the fakers tips but you can point out there's an entire section for them? Nice logic.

The fakes and timewasters will always be here. We're just trying to be nice for the ones who deserve it."

trust me... its not a sulky demenor, i am honest in what i write, and write it the way i see it..... i am not bothered if people like it or not, I won't sugar coat the way i see things....

well if the fakes and timewasters are always going to be here then what do we say next time we see a timewasters thread....

actually... i am not saying it don't give fakers tips... the point you are missing is let people find there own ways...

if they change the profile based on someone elses tips, then in effect the profile does not represent them... or represents something that may or may not be entirely true...

for example..... when married guys were asking why they did not get meets... some people told them "it was because they were married"... the result of that.... people took that bit off there profile...

it certainly is not about winning at all.. it is about people putting across them in there own words... as opposed to listening to others.....

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"

so post below"

I'm ready and waiting

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"My advice is that FMUMA should switch back to using the fucshia nix pic as her avatar.....

Ooops, sorry, am I on the wrong thread?"

seeing as you asked so nicely....

over a year ago

"My advice is that FMUMA should switch back to using the fucshia nix pic as her avatar.....

Ooops, sorry, am I on the wrong thread?

seeing as you asked so nicely.... "

Yyyyaaaaaayyy!!!

over a year ago

I'm with Fabio on this one there are so many generic profiles on here and it's down to people "helping".

If you can't sell you how do you expect a group of total strangers to help? I've seen married men become single, bi men straight, downright nasty creeps turn into Prince Charming all because forumites have re-written their profiles for them.

When I was meeting, as a single woman I'd prefer to get a flavour of the person I'm meeting instead of someone using the current buzz word to impress me.

Sometimes I have given advice. Usually to newbies who believe a one line profile and a pic of their knob is enough to get a meet. Telling someone to put more information about themselves to attract a playmate is a far cry to giving someone chapter and verse of their profile.

over a year ago

At the risk of being called a kill whatever that phrase was, I agree with Fabio here.

I accept it was a light hearted thread, and its nice to be friendly etc and I dont agree with being nasty for the thrill of it. However I dont agree we should be nice for the sake of it either and sugar coat everything. We have our own views and sometimes what we say is tough and what we hear back is tough. I dont want people licking my arse and agreeing with everything I say so Im sure as hell not gonna do it to someone else either.

its not a moany miserable git post, its just my point of view.

and hail the _muma fushia nix pic

over a year ago

I wwas out shagging last nite...can anyone give me advice on gettin one tonite??? hehehehe

over a year ago

In relation to profiles, I dont think we should help people out. If I see a profile which is fun and I laugh whilst reading it, I get an incline that the guy is on my wavelength.

if a guys profile is - hey all the bitches in the house..... come and choke on my fuck truncheon, then Im not keen on that kind of guy. But if the kind forum members "help" the guy to write a profile which says, "hello lovely ladies, im a respectful, kind, funny guy who is here to have a great fun time without the complications" and I think ooo hes nice, meet him and he says to me, hey Feebs do you wanna suck on my hot fuck truncheon, im gonna be quite literally fucked arent I, and not in a good way!!

Let people be themselves, then we can choose for ourselves on what types we go for. If guys cant get meets because of their profile, then they themselves need to rethink it, not us.

By *edannaCouple
over a year ago

n wales coast

hardly a problem if people have generic profiles that dont represent them.

they re very easy to spot , even more so after a couple of messages

Buzzwords used in profiles stand out and make it easier to find originally written ones

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

We are so with Fabio and Iconic here... Yes this post was lighthearted, but it does highlight a problem that we have only seen on FAB, namely the begging for and effective writing of profiles for those that cannot be bothered or want to attract more people.

I have just revisited the forum of four other sites we are on and searched for similar subjects to "How can I improve my profile?" and guess what, I found nothing! Still, this is also the only site we are on that accepts that anyone can do anything without question!

Back to the lightheartedness...

over a year ago

"We are so with Fabio and Iconic here... Yes this post was lighthearted, but it does highlight a problem that we have only seen on FAB, namely the begging for and effective writing of profiles for those that cannot be bothered or want to attract more people.

I have just revisited the forum of four other sites we are on and searched for similar subjects to "How can I improve my profile?" and guess what, I found nothing! Still, this is also the only site we are on that accepts that anyone can do anything without question!

Back to the lightheartedness... "

lightheartedly love those legs n boobs hehehheeh HOT!

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

There are a few of us on here who get meets with out even trying i dont know what the secret is ,just be yourself and dont be something your not as you will always get found out in the end

over a year ago

so post below"

is that a promise

over a year ago

so post belowis that a promise"

4 u anything

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Top tip, be yourself it will work or you will get bored leave. It's no good pretending you will be found out.

over a year ago

And no is a no doesn't matter how u sugarcoat it

over a year ago

so post below"

spank me please xx

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Just remember there is a real world out there being on here 24/7 is know good for your well being sex is great but its not be and end all thanks for your advice jac

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Lifes short, just live it to the full.

over a year ago

"Just remember there is a real world out there being on here 24/7 is know good for your well being sex is great but its not be and end all thanks for your advice jac "

im mostly on here via my blackberry skiving at work

Post new Message to Thread