Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

scaring off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good morning all. Just thought we would share this with you. Sat here looking at profiles and noticed one we were interested in.

Someone who had only joined an hour ago, being polite we said hello. 15 mins later they left the site.

Now we know that we arent the prettiest on the site but we never thought we were so ugly we scared people off the site lol.

Has this happened to anyone else ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good morning all. Just thought we would share this with you. Sat here looking at profiles and noticed one we were interested in.

Someone who had only joined an hour ago, being polite we said hello. 15 mins later they left the site.

Now we know that we arent the prettiest on the site but we never thought we were so ugly we scared people off the site lol.

Has this happened to anyone else ?"

Messaging first thing in the morning ! had you done your hair ?

over a year ago

"Good morning all. Just thought we would share this with you. Sat here looking at profiles and noticed one we were interested in.

Has this happened to anyone else ?"

even if you shouted Boo really loud you wouldn't scare me. Lol

over a year ago

Happens a lot to me .... I look at my inbox messages and find two or three from 'user not on site'. Maybe I offended them by not dropping my knickers immediately?

Seriously, though, I usually assume it's that they've realised they had completed their profile incorrectly, and found the easiest way to correct it is to delete and rejoin. If it was a couple, maybe one half set up the profile on their own, then read the Forums and realised that it could be miscontrued by their 'other half'. Keep your eye on the new profiles - chances are they will be back again shortly!

Post new Message to Thread