Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

verifications !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it when you get verifications people think you have met one after other ???

they dnt realise people post when they get the chance not when you have met them lol.

Think you shagging one after other which is not the case we wish lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Much like friends lists, people see who is on your list and think you must have played with them or are intrested in doing so.

Most of ours are people we got on with and chat to at partys.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why is it when you get verifications people think you have met one after other ???

they dnt realise people post when they get the chance not when you have met them lol.

Think you shagging one after other which is not the case we wish lol "

I've had it too. People think what they want to and rarely work it out. It has led to some funny moments though

over a year ago

just hide your verifications and your friends lists if you are getting hassle through displaying then

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"just hide your verifications and your friends lists if you are getting hassle through displaying then "

Indeed

over a year ago

"just hide your verifications and your friends lists if you are getting hassle through displaying then

Indeed"

The sad thing about this issue is we have all experienced it at one time or another, more common though between singles it seems. Having been on and off the site for over 3 years my verifications can become quite erratic as old friends catch up. Myself and many of my friends do take time to read verifications to judge charactor and interests of fellow swingers so as not to waste their time or our own.

Why let the actions of few spoil the site for those who really do want to enjoy the genuine folks on the site?

over a year ago

please dont target singles,we dont deserve it,and can swing with the rest of you,this site is not all about couples!!!!

over a year ago

"please dont target singles,we dont deserve it,and can swing with the rest of you,this site is not all about couples!!!!"

They're not having a go at singles and I personally think they're right - there's a minority of singles male and female who seem to think they own someone when they've played and get in a strop when they meet other people.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"just hide your verifications and your friends lists if you are getting hassle through displaying then

Indeed

The sad thing about this issue is we have all experienced it at one time or another, more common though between singles it seems. Having been on and off the site for over 3 years my verifications can become quite erratic as old friends catch up. Myself and many of my friends do take time to read verifications to judge charactor and interests of fellow swingers so as not to waste their time or our own.

Why let the actions of few spoil the site for those who really do want to enjoy the genuine folks on the site?"

If you think you can judge another person's character by reading the words of another stranger's verification.... well what can I say.

I don't keep my verifications private because anyone is spoiling anything for me, I keep them private because it's no one else's business.

However, if someone doesn't like the reactions they get from showing their verification they do have the choice to remove them from view.... or just ignore the people jumping to conclusions.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Personally we don't care, people can think what they like about us.......if they to jump to conclusions from validations, photos or our friends etc, let them!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/05/11 18:56:16]

over a year ago

IMO verifications can be faked so why do people put such importance on them?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I tend not to leave verifications as in the past I have had some very bitchy comments to stop meeting a person I was meeting at the time as he was playing with her..

Its my business who I meet and what I do with them. This after all is a swinging site and not a dating site.. or a Iputclaimsonanyman.com

over a year ago

"I tend not to leave verifications as in the past I have had some very bitchy comments to stop meeting a person I was meeting at the time as he was playing with her..

Its my business who I meet and what I do with them. This after all is a swinging site and not a dating site.. or a Iputclaimsonanyman.com "

You can put a claim on me anytime

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i dnt care what they think to be honest its others that think you been shagging or meeting 12 in a day wish i had the time lol ........what i do in my spare time has nothing to do with others as long as happy with you self .

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

its true i have to hide some of mine now because ive attend a few gang bangs in the past so peeps tar you with the same brush thinking thats all you do, ive said before swinging is just about having fun

over a year ago

Don't display the veris - problem solved

Post new Message to Thread