Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

single men clubs/parties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone, Iv been on this site about a month now, and have noticed that single males get quite a lot of stick on this forum Is it the same when a single male goes to a club or party? lol thinking of trying out some socials but dont want to be looked at or spoke to like another dirty old perv lol think I would rather go with someone or meet someone there.

also where is abfabs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've never seen single men to be treated like that at all.

The one thing I'll say is, the ones who make an effort to chat have a lot more fun though! Yes, it can be nerveracking but if you go, don't sit in the corner get involved the same way you would if you went to a pub in a new area. Enjoy.

over a year ago

Nooooooo

socials are lovely events and everyone has a nice time getting to know each other. same as clubs.

If the guy a pain then he will have trouble where ever he goes but if he polite etc then no problems

over a year ago

all i can say is that i have had lots of fun in the forums

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/05/11 20:23:55]

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

It's now illegal in the UK to stone single men at clubs and parties so you'll be safe.....

over a year ago

We are going to a club this Friday specifically because single males are allowed in!!

over a year ago

"We are going to a club this Friday specifically because single males are allowed in!!"

Yup, I avoid Saturdays at Chams cos it's couples only lol

over a year ago

"It's now illegal in the UK to stone single men at clubs and parties so you'll be safe....."

Oh shite....

Wish you had told me earlier

ahem !!!

over a year ago

"We are going to a club this Friday specifically because single males are allowed in!!

Yup, I avoid Saturdays at Chams cos it's couples only lol"

We really enjoy the social side at Tease 2... too many fun people in one place.

over a year ago

"I've never seen single men to be treated like that at all.

The one thing I'll say is, the ones who make an effort to chat have a lot more fun though! Yes, it can be nerveracking but if you go, don't sit in the corner get involved the same way you would if you went to a pub in a new area. Enjoy. "

cool I have no problem chatting to people, its shutting me up thats the problem lol just seems odd going to a club/party on your own lol but I will give it a go

over a year ago

"We are going to a club this Friday specifically because single males are allowed in!!"

what clubs that then?

over a year ago

"We are going to a club this Friday specifically because single males are allowed in!!

what clubs that then?"

tease 2? wheres that?

over a year ago

Go check out the club page. tells you all about them

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Clubs are a good place to go as a single guy. Just be friendly and chatty, don't follow people about and look on it as a night to 'network' and get yourself known. If you get an invite to play then great, added bonus

I've been known to give out my Fab profile name on a card before now... often with later contact initiated on site as well.

over a year ago

"Go check out the club page. tells you all about them "

lol good point

over a year ago

"Clubs are a good place to go as a single guy. Just be friendly and chatty, don't follow people about and look on it as a night to 'network' and get yourself known. If you get an invite to play then great, added bonus

I've been known to give out my Fab profile name on a card before now... often with later contact initiated on site as well. "

Thats cuz you a tert

over a year ago

I have been to a mf and single fem party before with a ex, is it pretty much the same?

over a year ago

what clubs that then?

tease 2? wheres that?"

Tease 2 is in Alconbury just off A1 and A14. Contact them in advance to book in if you are a single male. Check out their website, just Google Tease 2.

Tell Stu that "Streaky Bacon" told you to call him, and I called him a "Ginger Tosser"!!!

over a year ago

"I have been to a mf and single fem party before with a ex, is it pretty much the same?"

There is never any trouble if thats what worries you, unlike a "Norms" Club!!

over a year ago

I thought. Chams welcomed singles x

over a year ago

"I have been to a mf and single fem party before with a ex, is it pretty much the same?"

Welcome to come along, you are too young for us but there are plenty of females and couples coming....

over a year ago

"I have been to a mf and single fem party before with a ex, is it pretty much the same?

There is never any trouble if thats what worries you, unlike a "Norms" Club!!"

streaky bacon got it lol

prob wont go this weekend as its my birthday tomorrow, but will check it out soon cheers

and im not worried about trouble, I just never been clubing on my own before

over a year ago

Chams is also very good, bit bigger than Tease in it's current reincarnation, although that might change.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Clubs are a good place to go as a single guy. Just be friendly and chatty, don't follow people about and look on it as a night to 'network' and get yourself known. If you get an invite to play then great, added bonus

I've been known to give out my Fab profile name on a card before now... often with later contact initiated on site as well.

Thats cuz you a tert "

well it's only 1 or 2, not a mailshot or anything!

over a year ago

"I have been to a mf and single fem party before with a ex, is it pretty much the same?

Welcome to come along, you are too young for us but there are plenty of females and couples coming...."

thanks for the invite very nice of you, but iv got know wheels at the min either wich makes things harder so maybe next week

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi everyone, Iv been on this site about a month now, and have noticed that single males get quite a lot of stick on this forum .

"

you think???

i don't think single guys do... however i will say that if people come on here like an arse, then you will be treated as such...

the same will happen in a club or a social... act like an arse and people will part like the red sea around you.....

if you are respectful... people will be respectful back

over a year ago

"Hi everyone, Iv been on this site about a month now, and have noticed that single males get quite a lot of stick on this forum .

you think???

i don't think single guys do... however i will say that if people come on here like an arse, then you will be treated as such...

the same will happen in a club or a social... act like an arse and people will part like the red sea around you.....

if you are respectful... people will be respectful back "

Respect is a big thing!

By *stwoforfun2Couple
over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

Well said _abio.

Classic example of being a new guy in a club and being polite and respectful.

Went to a club last weekend and a new guy turned up alone as notified on the clubs forum, he was polite with everyone and mixed well when invited to do so etc. Ended up playing with at least two couples and maybe 3.

Lucky boy, but deserved

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Well said _abio.

Classic example of being a new guy in a club and being polite and respectful.

Went to a club last weekend and a new guy turned up alone as notified on the clubs forum, he was polite with everyone and mixed well when invited to do so etc. Ended up playing with at least two couples and maybe 3.

Lucky boy, but deserved "

so lucky he should have been hung.

Oh, he was.

over a year ago

what clubs that then?

tease 2? wheres that?

Tease 2 is in Alconbury just off A1 and A14. Contact them in advance to book in if you are a single male. Check out their website, just Google Tease 2.

Tell Stu that "Streaky Bacon" told you to call him, and I called him a "Ginger Tosser"!!!"

I love the ginger tosser

over a year ago

He's a one!!

He's online but can only type with one finger.... in his other hand is his........... cigarette!!

Post new Message to Thread