Equality...

Jump to newest

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Does it exist....

No.

oops, more clarity required !!! In the forums, do we treat male and females the same. Are the answers we give and the rationale used to determine our answers the same... Do we treat married ladies playing the same as married guys ??? Are the 'kiss me' threads ever going to say No to a female ,

Are we as consistant as a cheeseburger in McDonalds with people..

and my answer is still No.

I try to..

Now a good balanced debate would be good and no fighting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends on the moment...

There was a thread up last night which could have turned into a "Monday" thread...

It turned into one of the most entertaining ones around..... IMHO

{Well done to the OP... }

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

No

Should it,yes.

Whats a monday thread?

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"No

Should it,yes.

Whats a monday thread? "

thanks both x

over a year ago

Equality doesn't exist on here or in everyday life.

...and yes, people do say 'no' to me on 'those threads'

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

...and yes, people do say 'no' to me on 'those threads' "

I is stunned... off to check tho.

Now where are the 1928573839 'kiss me threads'... I could be a while x

xx

over a year ago

hexham

One senses the OP might have wanted a longer reply .i was being uncontroversial!

i think the question is not are we equal,clearly we are not,more ppl want to fuck Pippa Middleton than me,but is society constructed in such a way that we all have equality of opportunity.

Now how we do that...theres ya controversy!

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"One senses the OP might have wanted a longer reply .i was being uncontroversial!

i think the question is not are we equal,clearly we are not,more ppl want to fuck Pippa Middleton than me,but is society constructed in such a way that we all have equality of opportunity.

Now how we do that...theres ya controversy!"

Nope I wasn't... all contributions welcome and appreciated

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

No. My vast intellect, superior wit and ability to transcend the very borders of time and space make you all as mere playthings to an Olympian god.

Now be good minions and make me a coffee.

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

Now be good minions and make me a coffee. "

make your own...

open jar

take a tea spoon

lift a spoonful of granules and place in cup

boil kettle ( after putting water in it and COLD water, hot may boil quicker but tastes shite)

pour boiling water into cup

stir...

milk and sugar optional and can be found in the fridge and cupboard.

Hope that helps xx

and we can build upto a Cafetierre, baby steps...

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

But do people who contribute on the forums think about equality before posting..

do you sense check it to think 'am I answering consistant with your last answer to the same type of post'

over a year ago

"No. My vast intellect, superior wit and ability to transcend the very borders of time and space make you all as mere playthings to an Olympian god.

Now be good minions and make me a coffee. "

One coffee as requested sir. Oh and you made my day cos I got to see your lovely butt before going to work. Thank you

over a year ago

"

xx"

I'll save you a bit of time (I'm so anti-timewasting)...

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/57786

I've been struggling with my life since xx

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

xx

I'll save you a bit of time (I'm so anti-timewasting)...

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/57786

I've been struggling with my life since xx"

I declare publically my affection for ya x

thanks

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

ps... not sure if Mr frock or Mrs

over a year ago

"But do people who contribute on the forums think about equality before posting..

do you sense check it to think 'am I answering consistant with your last answer to the same type of post'

"

It's very hard to be equal when certain types of threads are ALWAYS started by one sex.

'can't get a reply' (men)

'copy and pasted messages' (couples/women)

'is anyone genuine on here/does anyone actually meet?' (men)

'what's with the one-liners?' (couples/women)

I'll stop there

over a year ago

"ps... not sure if Mr frock or Mrs "

Always Mrs

Mr has separate a/c (Mr Now) xx

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"But do people who contribute on the forums think about equality before posting..

It's very hard to be equal when certain types of threads are ALWAYS started by one sex.

I'll stop there"

actually a really great point.. thanks

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I'm confused now, why aren't you all rushing to obey?

Okay, I'll play serious for a little while, but don't tell anyone. Some fairly random waffling ensues:

Equality doesn't really exist, it's an ideal to aim for and often a very good one too. It's also a very fluid concept and can vary from situation and timing. There will always be some who are more 'equal' than others.

Sometimes it can get in the way, especially in things like decision making and leadership, as anyone who's sat on any kind of committee will tell you - a committee is a great way to TALK about getting things done!

On Fab it's a slippery concept as well. Single males are the underdogs on here, for various reasons but not least the sheer number of them, and single females are probably top of the pile much of the time. This is often reflected in the forums by the way these 'classes' are treated.

Inequality is the natural state of things, even in natures red tooth and bloodied claw world, but equality is an ideal to strive for.

Sometimes it slips away, sometimes it's very strong...

I would say that like many things, treat people how you would like to be treated and equality will follow in it's path, much as respect and consideration and tolerance do.

Right, where's my fecking coffee minions!!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"ps... not sure if Mr frock or Mrs

Always Mrs

Mr has separate a/c (Mr Now) xx"

*whispers* Only way the poor bloke can get a word in

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"No. My vast intellect, superior wit and ability to transcend the very borders of time and space make you all as mere playthings to an Olympian god.

Now be good minions and make me a coffee.

One coffee as requested sir. Oh and you made my day cos I got to see your lovely butt before going to work. Thank you "

Oh, there it is.

Thank you.

over a year ago

Always Mrs

*whispers* Only way the poor bloke can get a word in "

over a year ago

Always Mrs

*whispers* Only way the poor bloke can get a word in

"

Yeah women should be seen and not heard xx

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Like most real world situations I think forums in general and definitely this forum reflect them, if somewhat magnified and over analysed. But that's the nature of it being recorded and available to be re-read and over thought.

Of course there is inequality! Apart from my sex robot we are all human and that's how human social structures work, it's been like that since we dragged our knuckles along the ground (some still do).

On a personal level I've never been made to feel unequal, that's partly because when you look in the dictionary for 'Alpha male' it's a picture of me with my arse out but also partly because it doesn't concern me. Have I treat people unequally? HELL YES!!! I will always have a preference for people I like, durrr!

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I'm confused now, why aren't you all rushing to obey?

Okay, I'll play serious for a little while, but don't tell anyone. Some fairly random waffling ensues:

Equality doesn't really exist, it's an ideal to aim for and often a very good one too. It's also a very fluid concept and can vary from situation and timing. There will always be some who are more 'equal' than others.

Sometimes it can get in the way, especially in things like decision making and leadership, as anyone who's sat on any kind of committee will tell you - a committee is a great way to TALK about getting things done!

On Fab it's a slippery concept as well. Single males are the underdogs on here, for various reasons but not least the sheer number of them, and single females are probably top of the pile much of the time. This is often reflected in the forums by the way these 'classes' are treated.

Inequality is the natural state of things, even in natures red tooth and bloodied claw world, but equality is an ideal to strive for.

Sometimes it slips away, sometimes it's very strong...

I would say that like many things, treat people how you would like to be treated and equality will follow in it's path, much as respect and consideration and tolerance do.

Right, where's my fecking coffee minions!! "

thanks and great post

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Like most real world situations I think forums in general and definitely this forum reflect them, if somewhat magnified and over analysed. But that's the nature of it being recorded and available to be re-read and over thought.

Of course there is inequality! Apart from my sex robot we are all human and that's how human social structures work, it's been like that since we dragged our knuckles along the ground (some still do).

On a personal level I've never been made to feel unequal, that's partly because when you look in the dictionary for 'Alpha male' it's a picture of me with my arse out but also partly because it doesn't concern me. Have I treat people unequally? HELL YES!!! I will always have a preference for people I like, durrr! "

nowt wrong with a picture of you with your ass out.. and any other lovely person.. male or female..

see equality is possible..

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

thanks and great post "

Was it?!?

Shite, I'd best start some weird and random posts to restore equilibrium!! I have a reputation to keep down you know!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"It's very hard to be equal when certain types of threads are ALWAYS started by one sex.

I'll stop there"

I think you are correct there, but I do think that women often get a more tolerant response - not always, but I think there is often a difference.

There was a really good example a few days ago, but I cant remember what it was....

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

thanks and great post

Was it?!?

Shite, I'd best start some weird and random posts to restore equilibrium!! I have a reputation to keep down you know! "

takes more than 1 swallow to make a summer....

and I start in April.. and have the best skin by October..bless the protein

over a year ago

definately not equal we only meet single guys. so I get all the fun and hubby helps out lol.

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"One senses the OP might have wanted a longer reply .i was being uncontroversial!

'Scuse me...

We all know I'm biassed, but are you really suggesting Pippa Middleton is a contender in the 'brain like a razor, filthy minded, bangs like an outhouse door in a strong wind with pussy muscles that can crack walnuts' stakes? I thought Wor Pippa was the leader in the 'Diana Memorial Cup', sometimes called the 'Posh Totty Some Blokes Will have a wank over' cup, taking over from last year's winner of the Daily Mail 'cheap thrills for blokes too mean to buy top shelf mags' league table, Miss Emma Watson.

As for equality on here, this place reflects the environment, it doesn't create it. Add in the fact that many blokes won't offend women on here in case, in some parallel universe, they get the chance of a shag, and you have a perfectly recognizable pattern.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"...in some parallel universe, they get the chance of a shag.."

Hey, don't knock it.

It works for me, at least when the friggin time machines working.

over a year ago

hexham

Now how we do that...theres ya controversy!

'Scuse me...

We all know I'm biassed, but are you really suggesting Pippa Middleton is a contender in the 'brain like a razor, filthy minded, bangs like an outhouse door in a strong wind with pussy muscles that can crack walnuts' stakes? I thought Wor Pippa was the leader in the 'Diana Memorial Cup', sometimes called the 'Posh Totty Some Blokes Will have a wank over' cup, taking over from last year's winner of the Daily Mail 'cheap thrills for blokes too mean to buy top shelf mags' league table, Miss Emma Watson.

As for equality on here, this place reflects the environment, it doesn't create it. Add in the fact that many blokes won't offend women on here in case, in some parallel universe, they get the chance of a shag, and you have a perfectly recognizable pattern."

Who am i to argue.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

on certain threads I am the same and as harsh on women as i am on men... otherwise it would be hypocritical of me.....

so people don't because it makes em look good.. controversial but true....

I don't go near the "would you" threads.. and my stock answer if i go in is "cup of tea"...... just is....

over a year ago

"

I respond to the post from my own _iewpoint! There's a thread at the moment where a woman has commented on how a man has responded to her.

All the other men it seems - eager for a shot at her no doubt, or trying to gain browny points - are telling her it's his loss , she's right etc and slagging off the man. Even from the OP it's obvious the man hasn't done anything wrong, he's using the site how it suits him. He may have been a little tactless, but it's open to interpretation.

You just KNOW if a man had posted the same thread he'd have been told to get over himself, stop being pushy, get a grip etc.

Single men appear to be on he negative end of most threads, and I don't know why as I only ever met single men, and I can count on one hand, and still give a victory salute the number of men that have offended me in four years.

There's no equality on the forums - then again, there's little equality anywhere!

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Totally agree Sassy and Fabio..

thank you both x

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

e·qual·i·ty/i'kwälite/Noun

1. The state of being equal, esp. in status, rights, and opportunities.

in real life and on the forums i try and never judge anothers choices, as long as they are informed choices who am i to tell them differnt.

i try and remain openminded to those choices and not jump on them for those choices if they dont fit into my own personal ideals.

i give everyone respect and the same oppitunity to post, comment or contact me. as long as they return that respect .

* sorry if i have waffled but waffling at this time of the day should be banned*

I need more coffee...can you point me towards the breakfast buffet please

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"e·qual·i·ty/i'kwälite/Noun

1. The state of being equal, esp. in status, rights, and opportunities.

in real life and on the forums i try and never judge anothers choices, as long as they are informed choices who am i to tell them differnt.

i try and remain openminded to those choices and not jump on them for those choices if they dont fit into my own personal ideals.

i give everyone respect and the same oppitunity to post, comment or contact me. as long as they return that respect .

* sorry if i have waffled but waffling at this time of the day should be banned*

I need more coffee...can you point me towards the breakfast buffet please "

thanks Rugby xx and the Croissants and Coffee over to the left.. enjoy

over a year ago

"

I respond to the post from my own _iewpoint! There's a thread at the moment where a woman has commented on how a man has responded to her.

All the other men it seems - eager for a shot at her no doubt, or trying to gain browny points - are telling her it's his loss , she's right etc and slagging off the man. Even from the OP it's obvious the man hasn't done anything wrong, he's using the site how it suits him. He may have been a little tactless, but it's open to interpretation.

You just KNOW if a man had posted the same thread he'd have been told to get over himself, stop being pushy, get a grip etc.

Single men appear to be on he negative end of most threads, and I don't know why as I only ever met single men, and I can count on one hand, and still give a victory salute the number of men that have offended me in four years.

There's no equality on the forums - then again, there's little equality anywhere!"

Good post. This sums the forums up very well with an excellent example. It's clear that the postings of many of the single guys reinforce this negative aspect of the forums. So maybe we get the environment we deserve!

(Btw. If we are refering to the same thread, I challenged the Op and the general tone of that thread, so not all single guys are unable or unwilling to post from their genuine _iewpoint).

over a year ago

they want to fuck her because shes hot..nothing to do with eqaulity.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I agree with all you pretty ladies about whatever this thread is about.

over a year ago

"I agree with all you pretty ladies about whatever this thread is about. "

thats the standard male reply in one sentence

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I agree with all you pretty ladies about whatever this thread is about.

thats the standard male reply in one sentence "

What ever you say dear...

over a year ago

What ever you say dear... "

Sycophant!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Sycophant! "

Yes dear... (though mainly out of fear in you case!!)

over a year ago

Sycophant!

Yes dear... (though mainly out of fear in you case!!) "

You're not fearful enough! The correct response is "yes Miss."

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Ah sod it, you're all wrong.

I'm not bothered, I've got a time machine so I can say what I like!! he he

....shite, it won't start.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

It baffles me why anyone believes equality to be a desirable goal in life/society never mind the achievability of same.

"Preferences"

over a year ago

I always give my opinion whether it be a male/female asking a question ... sadly many dont and favour women x

over a year ago

Equality - in here! Lol err no, absolutely no way. Men are always licking womens arses.

I saw a thread on here a few weeks ago by a woman who had requested a meet and guys messaged but in the end didn't make a definite arrangement. On the whole the thread was positive and friendly. We all know what response a single guy would have had - "you had a meet in 1992 be grateful and patient"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/05/11 18:34:31]

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Well...

A fuckwit is still a fuckwit, whether they be male or female, and I will point this out no matter who it be!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Men and women playing away from home get the same responses as me. So do whinging threads. In fact most times i read a thread and respond and not sure who the op was

By *iew OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Well...

A fuckwit is still a fuckwit, whether they be male or female, and I will point this out no matter who it be! "

love it

Post new Message to Thread