Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gushing/Squrting

Jump to newest

By *aulatv_uk OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Rhyl

Girls I've been trying to get wife to gush for a while now and we seem to be struggling a bit. She feels she has almost got to the point of squirting but nothing seems to happen. Any tips

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Can she think of any reason why she can't gush? For some people there is mental block. Remove the mental block(s) and the gushing will happen.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe she is just not built to gush, all women arent.

As long as shes having a good time, does it really matter if some fluid comes out of her?

over a year ago

Personally i truely believe all women can gush they just need the right pair of hands

I never gushed for years i was well into my 30s before i gushed, and i was one of these women who was sure she just couldnt do it and it wasnt the mens fault it was mine my body just wasnt built to gush,

Then i met this guy and we was playing and just out of nowhere i gushed, bloody loads too, i wondered what the hell was going off, its just fingers in the right place, right pressure, right movement for me, after that i played a lot with myself to figure out how it did it, trying to remember what he did and doing it msyelf, i did master it and can now make myself cum every time, tho i still meet very few men who can make me do it, tho it happens more regular now as i know what to tell them to do, but even then a lot still cant do it lol

over a year ago

being more a squirter than a gusher i'd just like to say that some do and some dont.

just enjoy the ride and have fun,

i know i do

By *aulatv_uk OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Rhyl

We'll keep trying, maybe we need a "ABC" on how to squirt lol

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Maybe she is just not built to gush, all women arent.

As long as shes having a good time, does it really matter if some fluid comes out of her?"

I would disagree. I agree that gushing/squirting is not the be all and end all. However all women are anatomically the same. So therefore there must be a reason or reasons why some women can and some women cannot squirt. Unless there is medical reason stopping you from squirting.

I do something called EFT. I once helped a woman be able to squirt using EFT. There could be reasons on a psychological level why a women does not want to squirt or believes it is not possible.

over a year ago

as someone said, if she is enjoying herself then let it be.

squirting/gushing often comes across as some holy grail type obsession in some threads.

have fun x

Post new Message to Thread