Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

living in plymouth

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey the people in plymouth seem to not be as outgoing as people further up country can anybody prove me wrong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so move up country then

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

y not just have fun here and b less up tight

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

well we get a fair few messages, winks & friends invites from peeps down that way ... even though its at the back & beyond ...

not even sure if the SatNav covers that area

over a year ago

im not being uptight, your the one who says that people from plymouth arent as much fun

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"im not being uptight, your the one who says that people from plymouth arent as much fun"

think he means as that even though its a swingers site he cant find anyone that'll shag anything with a pulse

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

[Removed by poster at 25/05/11 21:14:24]

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

we are here and having the most fun ever... just not looking for striaght single guys..

over a year ago

What does that say about us down in Cornwall?????

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"im not being uptight, your the one who says that people from plymouth arent as much fun

think he means as that even though its a swingers site he cant find anyone that'll shag anything with a pulse "

There needs to be a pulse??

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"hey the people in plymouth seem to not be as outgoing as people further up country can anybody prove me wrong."

i love the "prove me wrong" arguement.... as if i can hear people in the plymouth now saying...

"hello hubby, we have to prove this chap wrong... let me just drop my knickers for him... that will prove him wrong!!!"

what say actually says to me is that you aren't be proactive....

for example... got a car??? drive to some of the various socials then.... bristol is up the road... the welsh rave about there socials... go to one of them!!!

or... and here is a really radical suggestion... go to a swinging club in plymouth...

or.... why not organise a social... i know... scary.....

you can be proactive and go out there and actually do something.... or you can be reactive and wait on everything to come to you.... which is likely to work better???

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"hey the people in plymouth seem to not be as outgoing as people further up country can anybody prove me wrong.

i love the "prove me wrong" arguement.... as if i can hear people in the plymouth now saying...

"hello hubby, we have to prove this chap wrong... let me just drop my knickers for him... that will prove him wrong!!!"

what say actually says to me is that you aren't be proactive....

for example... got a car??? drive to some of the various socials then.... bristol is up the road... the welsh rave about there socials... go to one of them!!!

or... and here is a really radical suggestion... go to a swinging club in plymouth...

or.... why not organise a social... i know... scary.....

you can be proactive and go out there and actually do something.... or you can be reactive and wait on everything to come to you.... which is likely to work better??? "

what he said..

unit 18 is cool. and theres a new club called after dark.. i think..

over a year ago

"............

...."

Drive from Plymouth to Bristol? It must be 120 miles - that's at least an hour or maybe an hour and a quarter

Slightly more seriously - Plymouth has never struck me as a quiet seaside town. There has to still be stuff going on that'll float your boat. The idea of having to travel 120 miles (and back) for a social sounds like a bit too much bother.

over a year ago

"............

Drive from Plymouth to Bristol? It must be 120 miles - that's at least an hour or maybe an hour and a quarter

Slightly more seriously - Plymouth has never struck me as a quiet seaside town. There has to still be stuff going on that'll float your boat. The idea of having to travel 120 miles (and back) for a social sounds like a bit too much bother."

takes about an hour to get onto the m5 then another hour to bristol let alone into bristol...

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Plymouth is no different than any other city or town, there is a very active swinging scene in Plymouth.....you have to go out and find it, coz it ain't going to come looking for you.

Swinging isn't for the lazy.....

over a year ago

there's a decent scene in Plymouth. Then theres the clubs, Unit 18, and Afterdark, Secrets at Totnes, and a host of private house parties that advertise here

Post new Message to Thread