Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do you do....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you look at someones profile and you know that he has just got into a relationship with an old friend who has taken years to trust someone again and is really happy at the moment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

assuming you think its got potential to go pear shaped and your friend will be hurt?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I would stay out of it.

over a year ago

Just got a shock when i realised who it was..but yes not my business

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When you look at someones profile and you know that he has just got into a relationship with an old friend who has taken years to trust someone again and is really happy at the moment "

I would send him a message saying he has "forgotton" to delete his Fab profile.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I was told hence why I am lon fab. I used to work for Ann Summers and was really frielndly with one of the girls that worked there.

Anyway introduced the bloke I was seeing to her and she pulled me to one side and said I think you should know he is on this swinging website.

So I came on here had a look at his profile and seen that he had met some woman whilst I was seeing him... I told him I knew he deleted his profile and I stayed....

If its a new relationship maybe it worth nipping in the bud now rather than 6 months down the road when she is madly in love with the guy.. or you could keep quiet and have a word with him and have a chat with him...

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Back the fuck away.

What ever you do will be the wrong thing.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"When you look at someones profile and you know that he has just got into a relationship with an old friend who has taken years to trust someone again and is really happy at the moment

I would send him a message saying he has "forgotton" to delete his Fab profile."

actually... I quite like this option

over a year ago

How do you know they didn't meet on here, just a thought.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Back the fuck away.

What ever you do will be the wrong thing."

This!

Although... if I ever get into a relationship and you come across him here and know... then for fucks sake can someone tell me please?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Back the fuck away.

This!

Although... if I ever get into a relationship and you come across him here and know... then for fucks sake can someone tell me please? "

will do....

over a year ago

I dont know him, only her, but i have seen pictures of them together on facebook and he has used his real name and age on here, just know it has taken her 7 years to get over her last bf cheating on her on the internet

Yes the "forgotton option could be worth a go" lol

over a year ago

"How do you know they didn't meet on here, just a thought."

They met at work, she was his manager

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

You say its none of your business, yet you appear concerned for your friend which is what friends do of course.

Its a bit of a 'rock and a hard place' scenario, if you say something you may stop her being hurt later.

Then again this person could be good for her, better to have loved and lost etc. However by saying something the relationship ends prematurely and she blames you, depends on the strength of your friendship.

Maybe look at it 'the other way around' what would you want her to do if your places were 'swapped'.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Ouch.

It would depend on who the friend was.A couple of people in this world i have no secrets from,they are closer than family,one of them and i could not look them in the eye knowing i had seen the profile.They would be more hurt by me not telling them too.But that is something i know because i know them.

Anyone else...back away,even reminding him he "forgot to delete" he might just tart a new profile.If he is genuine he will not be meeting.Many ppl don't want to give up the friends they have made swinging,he might even harbour hopes the new lady will join him.Introducing nillas to swinging is tricky so i'm told.

If he is a cad,be ready to support your friend,but she needs to find out for herself.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Back the fuck away.

This!

Although... if I ever get into a relationship and you come across him here and know... then for fucks sake can someone tell me please?

will do.... "

To be fair I'd kinda like to be here too but I'd not be impressed by someone cheating on me... there's really no need!

However, in Charlie's shoes I'm not sure what I'd do. As the messenger you could be shot but as a friend I would struggle not to say anything and I think I would probably poke him here and suggest he might want to be honest or delete his profile.

over a year ago

I have a few rules in life, but one is: keep out of other people's personal life!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I was glad I was told but that is just me.. Some may see that you are meddling in something that is none of your buisness.

On the other hand is it not the guys responablity as being her new boyfriend to be totally honest and upfront with her rather than you losing a friendship because you did the wrong thing in her eyes..

over a year ago

If she isn't in the scene then I'd have a quiet word with him but, tbh, if he's a cheater he'll just deelte the account you know about and set up another that you won't be able to identify him with. Or he'll just decide it's too much hassle and dump your friend. Or he'll try and break your friendship with her. Or he'll do nothing cos he don't care.

I'd shut the fuck up actually.

over a year ago

Yea i think i am going to stay out of it, he hasnt met anyone for a long time so he may just be chatting and perving, just dont want her to get hurt, thanks for the advice tho

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Send a message asking for £10,000 in used notes....... before he applies for a super injunction.

over a year ago

"Send a message asking for £10,000 in used notes....... before he applies for a super injunction."

bloody hell never thought of that..cheers

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

ohhhh this opens soooo meny cans of worms !! first of all if you decided to tell your friend that her new boyfiends on a swing site you have then answer how it is you know hes here lol! now unless youre completly open already with her then youll have to exsplain why youre on a swing site and "out" yourseleves aswell as him lol ! if you message him asking if hes forgotten to delete his profile ,again same issue unless he knows already you swing aswell .

you then have to decide would she welcome the truth or shoot the messenger if you told her ? or if you dont tell her and she finds out and on top of that finds out youve knowen all along ...could you face yourself or her ?

i personally would want to know, as the truth you may not like but at least have the facts to make an imformed descion . but only you know your friend and what would be best way to approach this with her .either way im afraid you could be damned if you do or damned if you dont

over a year ago

I would keep out of it and do nothing, and block him yourself so it stops the urge of you looking at his profile every 5 minutes to see if he's online or continually checking for veris or friends lists.

None of us knows what goes on in others' lives, even good friends. If its not gonna work between the two of them then it will eventually come to an end, most of the time when relationships end we've had an incline that things are not right and this gives us time to prepare.

Just forget he's on here and carry on being a friend

over a year ago

"I would keep out of it and do nothing, and block him yourself so it stops the urge of you looking at his profile every 5 minutes to see if he's online or continually checking for veris or friends lists.

None of us knows what goes on in others' lives, even good friends. If its not gonna work between the two of them then it will eventually come to an end, most of the time when relationships end we've had an incline that things are not right and this gives us time to prepare.

Just forget he's on here and carry on being a friend "

*Nods in agreement*

over a year ago

Good advice, thank you

over a year ago

"I would stay out of it.

"

I would mind me own business . Interference by a third party will only cause more problems

Post new Message to Thread