Back to The Lounge

How is the site treating you...

Jump to newest

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Why do people ask that?

And what do you respond?

There was a thread a while ago and I'm pretty sure there were some blinding retorts to that but I can't remember what it was called... can all the witty people step up to the front of the class and share what their response is to that particular question please?

I'd like it better if it treated me to lunch every now and again!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wish it would pay it's maintenance on time every month, it's a bugger trying to get it to cough up. Always some fucking excuse.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

With the contempt I deserve probably

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

With antibiotics.

Albeit administered by a rather tasty nurse.

Just wish they'd slcken the arms up a bit.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

With antibiotics.

Albeit administered by a rather tasty nurse.

Just wish they'd slcken the arms up a bit."

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

It never returns my calls and now apparently turning up at 3 in the morning every night to shout through the letterbox is "stalking"!

i dont think it loves me anymore

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Treats me keen to keep me mean.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

We get treats?

Scooby Snax?

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

the other classic...

how do you find the site?

" its saved on our desktop as a quick icon and we just click on it,, takes us right to the site.. no trouble"

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

" the other classic...

" its saved on our desktop as a quick icon and we just click on it,, takes us right to the site.. no trouble""

lol am going to borrow (ok keep)that one when I next get asked that

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

" the other classic...

" its saved on our desktop as a quick icon and we just click on it,, takes us right to the site.. no trouble"

lol am going to borrow (ok keep)that one when I next get asked that"

thats cool..

" damn should of copy righted that"

over a year ago

All i get is "Are you sure you are not bi" or "do you want me so suck your cock"

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

All I get is "I've heard the rumours and want you so bad you hunky sex god...."

...I'm really starting to regret adding Funky to my Friends list

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"All I get is "I've heard the rumours and want you so bad you hunky sex god...."

...I'm really starting to regret adding Funky to my Friends list "

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"All I get is "I've heard the rumours and want you so bad you hunky sex god...."

...I'm really starting to regret adding Funky to my Friends list "

ummm i'm sure thats called " talking to your self " is it not...

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

...I'm really starting to regret adding Funky to my Friends list

ummm i'm sure thats called " talking to your self " is it not... "

Takes naming and shaming to an odd level I guess...

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"All i get is "Are you sure you are not bi" or "do you want me so suck your cock" "

That's a shame really... am partial to bi boys who have all their own fingers and toes!

over a year ago

" the other classic...

" its saved on our desktop as a quick icon and we just click on it,, takes us right to the site.. no trouble" © "

Job done... ©

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/11 16:48:42]

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am finding this site very well on me favourites bar

over a year ago

i love it here even when i get my spelling wrong and up -side down thay say very little , lol xxtimes my words come out wrong. I hope to get better , lol.

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

" the other classic...

" its saved on our desktop as a quick icon and we just click on it,, takes us right to the site.. no trouble" ©

Job done... ©

"

thanks ET. xx

hsm

over a year ago

" the other classic...

" its saved on our desktop as a quick icon and we just click on it,, takes us right to the site.. no trouble" ©

Job done... ©

thanks ET. xx

hsm"

"Ya welcome" ®

over a year ago

I love the cliches, its fun, I dont mind if people come out with cheesy lines, I do it enough myself.

I dont expect a poem or some great insightful dialogue, I dont expect guys to jump through hoops to chat to me. If I get a friendly message, regardless of what kind of cliche is involved, I may mentally smile to myself and think of the retort, but in reality I wouldnt ever take the piss out of someone for no reason, they've liked my profile, theyve sent me a cheesy cliche to break the ice, I quite like it

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"I love the cliches, its fun, I dont mind if people come out with cheesy lines, I do it enough myself.

I dont expect a poem or some great insightful dialogue, I dont expect guys to jump through hoops to chat to me. If I get a friendly message, regardless of what kind of cliche is involved, I may mentally smile to myself and think of the retort, but in reality I wouldnt ever take the piss out of someone for no reason, they've liked my profile, theyve sent me a cheesy cliche to break the ice, I quite like it "

You.are so nice feebs are you sure you should be here amongst the cut and thrust and verbal castrations meted out on the forums???

over a year ago

"

You.are so nice feebs are you sure you should be here amongst the cut and thrust and verbal castrations meted out on the forums???"

Oh if only that were true

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"

You.are so nice feebs are you sure you should be here amongst the cut and thrust and verbal castrations meted out on the forums???

Oh if only that were true "

I speak as I find

X

over a year ago

since separating from my previous lifestyle it has been keeping me in a manner to which I have become accustomed.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

wonder if Admin had thought of offering Nectar points for site supporter subscriptions

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I love the cliches, its fun, I dont mind if people come out with cheesy lines, I do it enough myself.

I dont expect a poem or some great insightful dialogue, I dont expect guys to jump through hoops to chat to me. If I get a friendly message, regardless of what kind of cliche is involved, I may mentally smile to myself and think of the retort, but in reality I wouldnt ever take the piss out of someone for no reason, they've liked my profile, theyve sent me a cheesy cliche to break the ice, I quite like it

You.are so nice feebs are you sure you should be here amongst the cut and thrust and verbal castrations meted out on the forums???"

Erm... just to clarify, I wasn't verbally castrating anyone... I just remember reading a thread with witty responses to such lines.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

Erm... just to clarify, I wasn't verbally castrating anyone... I just remember reading a thread with witty responses to such lines. "

No no no no no wasn't referring to you at all just some people have been very quick to leap to conclusions and be judge jury an executioner on some threads I have read

over a year ago

Guy speak translation: "So are you actively engaging on a physical basis with blokes via this specific communication medium?"

over a year ago

the site is not responsible for the way people treat you on it.

over a year ago

To be frank this place has been treating me bad, I was contemplating cheating on it

Post new Message to Thread