Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love to know when that vicious rumour is going to get around here

over a year ago

"I would love to know when that vicious rumour is going to get around here "

well if that rumour had anything to do with me, well i would love to have those boots wrapped round your neck hun. but alas its all just a vicious rumour.

can you just imagine the rumours that go round when a certain someone gets her strap on....god help her

over a year ago

as we are new to the forum and to the site ( although not to swinging ) i get the feeling im missing some joke or iknowhow from this thread, but the word BOOTS just turn me on i have waaay too many as my hubby always likes to remind me when i come home with another new pair

now the problem i have is i want a pair of thigh boots, no want is not the right word. i NEED! a pair of thigh boots but im a lovely cuddly bbw and as the expression goes i have thighs like tug boats and i cant get any to fit so if any of you lovely ladies out there have ever had a similar problem and have found a solution then please let me know.

love kat (the boot obsessed sex crazed kinky bitch )

over a year ago

"as we are new to the forum and to the site ( although not to swinging ) i get the feeling im missing some joke or iknowhow from this thread, but the word BOOTS just turn me on i have waaay too many as my hubby always likes to remind me when i come home with another new pair

now the problem i have is i want a pair of thigh boots, no want is not the right word. i NEED! a pair of thigh boots but im a lovely cuddly bbw and as the expression goes i have thighs like tug boats and i cant get any to fit so if any of you lovely ladies out there have ever had a similar problem and have found a solution then please let me know.

love kat (the boot obsessed sex crazed kinky bitch )"

think i have met my soul mate

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That boot sole hun xx

over a year ago

Boots? who mentioned boots?

boots boots

shoes shoes

lovely lovely

Imelda Marcos of Scotland here lmao xx

over a year ago

"That boot sole hun xx"

pmsl or on special request

over a year ago

"That boot sole hun xx

pmsl or on special request"

if the mear mention of the word boots get you going like me then yes you found your sole mate be that leather or man made

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

n

over a year ago

well boots been put back in the box, play time over as back to work

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

haha wiggles keeps loosing her thighlengths, or geting the zip stuck in her stockings...

personaly I much preffer some of her realy domme looking fuck me shoes

over a year ago

"haha wiggles keeps loosing her thighlengths, or geting the zip stuck in her stockings...

personaly I much preffer some of her realy domme looking fuck me shoes "

will have to get me a pair of them and when i do, voila a new thread and whole new set of pics

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"haha wiggles keeps loosing her thighlengths, or geting the zip stuck in her stockings...

will have to get me a pair of them and when i do, voila a new thread and whole new set of pics"

You reeeeeeeeeeeeely like them boots dont ya!

over a year ago

will have to get me a pair of them and when i do, voila a new thread and whole new set of pics

You reeeeeeeeeeeeely like them boots dont ya! "

i get excited by new things hun. thats why i said god help ya all when i get a strap on

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

i get excited by new things hun. thats why i said god help ya all when i get a strap on "

Fook me you don't half crack me up. Well if you do i am not interested in seeing “it” (potential new strap on) close up and personal lmao. You might be tempted to …….oooo I daren’t think of you with a new strap on lol

The new boots joking apart are very good but would just love a pic of you in wellies or waders!! Get it sorted and on your profile lol. Even better a princesses Anne look a like with head scarf, t skirt n wellies. He he he i would just soooooo smile at that.

over a year ago

i get excited by new things hun. thats why i said god help ya all when i get a strap on

Fook me you don't half crack me up. Well if you do i am not interested in seeing “it” (potential new strap on) close up and personal lmao. You might be tempted to …….oooo I daren’t think of you with a new strap on lol

The new boots joking apart are very good but would just love a pic of you in wellies or waders!! Get it sorted and on your profile lol. Even better a princesses Anne look a like with head scarf, t skirt n wellies. He he he i would just soooooo smile at that.

"

well i would love to see you with a nappy on and bib with a big dummy in yer gob...but we cant have everything in life

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

well i would love to see you with a nappy on and bib with a big dummy in yer gob...but we cant have everything in life "

He he he now that would be funny as it would stop me talking for one. Mind you never know it might just suit me lol.

over a year ago

i want a pair of thighs boots to think they are really nice hoping to get a pair when we come back from our hoilday, i got a pair of boots the other week that just comes over the knees, cant wait to get the thigh boots

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots boots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots bootsboots boots boots boots.

there!!"!!!

lol

over a year ago

U bored babe lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"U bored babe lol "

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Is it that obvious????? xx

over a year ago

"U bored babe lol

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Is it that obvious????? xx"

Erm let me think hmmm erm ... hell yeah

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"U bored babe lol

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Erm let me think hmmm erm ... hell yeah "

hehehehehe

Debz is feeling naughty again........

lol

Note to self - should not be left alone under any circumstances.......hmmmm

over a year ago

"U bored babe lol

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehehe

lol

Note to self - should not be left alone under any circumstances.......hmmmm"

On my way

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"U bored babe lol

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehehe

lol

On my way "

ppppprrrrrr baby.........xxx

over a year ago

"U bored babe lol

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehehe

lol

On my way

ppppprrrrrr baby.........xxx"

i feel the need to put my boots back on...

Post new Message to Thread