Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In at the deep end.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I`ve noticed recently (due to increased perving activity) that there appears to be a lot of "newbies" stating that they`re new to the "scene", yet they tick almost every box in the intrests catagory.

Is this normal, or do most folk (like ourselves) add to the list as we gain more experience and our confidence grows, ie dipping your toes first to test the water?

Just curious, Gander.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

surely you don't have to be a seasoned swinger to have a list of naughty interests ! Fantasies stay just fantasies unless you want to enact them and live them out for real !

and I didn't call you shirley !

over a year ago

"surely you don't have to be a seasoned swinger to have a list of naughty interests ! Fantasies stay just fantasies unless you want to enact them and live them out for real !

and I didn't call you shirley ! "

Fair point, but doesn`t it also carry a hint of despiration on occasions?

over a year ago

yeh I see you point but then I see it as versatility...to be honest I expect a lot of people tick everything without thinking it through so then when you suggest lots of water drinking and rubber sheets they wonder what on earth could you mean !

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"I`ve noticed recently (due to increased perving activity) that there appears to be a lot of "newbies" stating that they`re new to the "scene", yet they tick almost every box in the intrests catagory.

Is this normal, or do most folk (like ourselves) add to the list as we gain more experience and our confidence grows, ie dipping your toes first to test the water?

"

Yes, I see what you are saying, to a point.

But look at what you are asking from another angle.

People can join on any site, possibly after having been in the scene for ages, and from other sites too, where they have gained experience of the "likes" they have ticked on here.

From my point of view, I joined on here after being on other sites for 6 years and through them and from independent experience, knew what I liked, to tick the relevant boxes on my FAB Profile.

over a year ago

The 'interested in' boxes are just that - things you are interested in. It doesn't differentiate between things you have done and things you would like to do, and it lets people viewing your profile see if you have areas of common interest worth exploring.

over a year ago

"I`ve noticed recently (due to increased perving activity) that there appears to be a lot of "newbies" stating that they`re new to the "scene", yet they tick almost every box in the intrests catagory.

Yes, I see what you are saying, to a point.

But look at what you are asking from another angle.

People can join on any site, possibly after having been in the scene for ages, and from other sites too, where they have gained experience of the "likes" they have ticked on here.

From my point of view, I joined on here after being on other sites for 6 years and through them and from independent experience, knew what I liked, to tick the relevant boxes on my FAB Profile. "

I can understand your comments, but I did state that I was refering to folk who state they are "new to the scene"

over a year ago

We would certainly be more tentative in chosing out interests but maybe some folks are not sure how to set up the profile or just can't be bothered spending too much time on it.

And it's not "all" the newbies who do this, is it?

over a year ago

"The 'interested in' boxes are just that - things you are interested in. It doesn't differentiate between things you have done and things you would like to do, and it lets people viewing your profile see if you have areas of common interest worth exploring."

Agreed, however, do folk new to the "scene" in particular couples discuss or understand all the options that they have added as intrests thoroughly prior to "ticking the boxes"?

over a year ago

"We would certainly be more tentative in chosing out interests but maybe some folks are not sure how to set up the profile or just can't be bothered spending too much time on it.

And it's not "all" the newbies who do this, is it?"

Your correct its not all Newbies", and its not meant as a "dig" at them by any means.

over a year ago

"We would certainly be more tentative in chosing out interests but maybe some folks are not sure how to set up the profile or just can't be bothered spending too much time on it.

And it's not "all" the newbies who do this, is it?

Your correct its not all Newbies", and its not meant as a "dig" at them by any means. "

I knows. xx

Post new Message to Thread