Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single males...

Jump to newest

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

After talking to some couples at clubs and reading a few recent threads about various problems couples and single ladies experience, I'm actually pretty glad to be a single male.

We have it pretty easy compared to the others it seems.

Now I never thought I'd say that!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After talking to some couples at clubs and reading a few recent threads about various problems couples and single ladies experience, I'm actually pretty glad to be a single male.

Now I never thought I'd say that! "

Yeah but V-v-V-v-Viccy-boi-boi-boi,,,,, sticking to buying your own drinks all night in clubs, with surreptitiously extracted coinage from that booby-trapped man-purse of yours, can make you appear a tad miserly….

Now I’m not saying you are,,,, I just said, it an look that way…!.

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"After talking to some couples at clubs and reading a few recent threads about various problems couples and single ladies experience, I'm actually pretty glad to be a single male.

Now I never thought I'd say that!

Yeah but V-v-V-v-Viccy-boi-boi-boi,,,,, sticking to buying your own drinks all night in clubs, with surreptitiously extracted coinage from that booby-trapped man-purse of yours, can make you appear a tad miserly….

Now I’m not saying you are,,,, I just said, it an look that way…!.

"

I only go to clubs that serve free drinks!!

...and you leave my poor coin pouch out of this you deviant, it doesn't have long left in this world as it is! *wipes a tear*

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I echo the above... I am blissfully happy as a single guy in the world of swinging.

I make my own opportunities and am fully accountable for the great times and not so good times.

Albeit, I have never ever sent a proactive message asking for meets, my preference is meeting up at socials and seeing if we click. I am not everyones cup of tea.. and they may not be mine. This saves me the frustration of no replies, deleted messages and being blocked.

An around happier journey in swinging

over a year ago

aghhhhh,,,,,,"can" look that way,,,,!!!! can starts with a frick'in "c"..... fuk-fuk- frickty -fuk

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

It was a few recent threads that got me thinking this.

The 'how often do you meet' one made me realise their aren't actually hordes of couples and single ladies at it every spare minute of the day. Most only seem to get 1 or 2 meets a month or less.

Other threads made me think this too, the one about how difficult it is to get the 4 way attraction of a another couple and then translate that into a meet was an eye opener as well. Something a couple I was chatting to at a club recently said was true as well.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I definately think couples have it tough, they have to have a 4 way connection.. good luck to em I say

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

Another odd one; as the father of a young child who stays with me for half the week, I actually find this is sometimes an advantage in meeting couples or single mums who appreciate the fact I know how valuable their playtime is and how hard it can be to organise meets.

Not that I'm recommending having a kid and breaking up with your wife though fellas! I'd give this up like a shot to go back to that.

But the dynamics of the whole scene fascinate me.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm not at it every spare minute of the day. You're lucky if I meet someone once every six months! I am the shittest swinger alive cause I'm soooooooooooo fussy!!

I was a bigger slut before I found the swinging scene! Having recently compiled a list of all the people I've had sex with... there are WAY more before I started swinging. Funny I had this conversation with a friend on Saturday too... I think the swinging scene raises your standards!

over a year ago

Now I never thought I'd say that! "

I (Wishy) swung far more frequently as a single male than I ever have as a couple. Iguess singles have that luxury of whoever, whenever, whatever and don't have to take a partner's considerations into account.

over a year ago

yeah it is complicated. We like to have group fun at ours but often couples want to know in advance who else is coming and if they all want this before confirming we just don't manage to get there.

This weekend we had 3 couples coming but for one reason or another none of them made it, so we made good use of mirrors instead!

We would be happy to have singles of both sexes too, but it's difficult to get a more-or-less balance. So if there are any of you out there who would like to pair up and join us for an evening of fun in Medway do message us via the fem? (we have no single guys preference as we had too many messages from them).

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes meeting couples is definitely tricky...Half the time Mr says No when I would and vice versa.

Then you have to get the other couple to like the look of both of us......

Then when you do find 4 way attraction it takes forever to find a suitable date that all can do lol

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

I've kind of got this half formed idea in my head to organise a 'monthly night out' event at a pub somewhere.

Not exactly a social or a night out, but kind of something in-between. Just a load of local swingers meeting up once a month in a pub for a chat and a laugh and to 'network'

over a year ago

"Yes meeting couples is definitely tricky...Half the time Mr says No when I would and vice versa.

Then you have to get the other couple to like the look of both of us......

Then when you do find 4 way attraction it takes forever to find a suitable date that all can do lol "

That's why we like group fun, more flexibubble. x

over a year ago

"I've kind of got this half formed idea in my head to organise a 'monthly night out' event at a pub somewhere.

Not exactly a social or a night out, but kind of something in-between. Just a load of local swingers meeting up once a month in a pub for a chat and a laugh and to 'network' "

can you move down here first please?

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"I've kind of got this half formed idea in my head to organise a 'monthly night out' event at a pub somewhere.

Not exactly a social or a night out, but kind of something in-between. Just a load of local swingers meeting up once a month in a pub for a chat and a laugh and to 'network'

can you move down here first please?"

Well I do visit that area now and again...

over a year ago

Well I do visit that area now and again... "

get a f on your team and we can play a "friendly"

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

get a f on your team and we can play a "friendly" "

Well it's normally when I stay at the mother-in-laws, I'll check with her and let you know.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"yeah it is complicated. We like to have group fun at ours but often couples want to know in advance who else is coming and if they all want this before confirming we just don't manage to get there.

This weekend we had 3 couples coming but for one reason or another none of them made it, so we made good use of mirrors instead!

We would be happy to have singles of both sexes too, but it's difficult to get a more-or-less balance. So if there are any of you out there who would like to pair up and join us for an evening of fun in Medway do message us via the fem? (we have no single guys preference as we had too many messages from them). "

Sorry... I'm just being nosey but you sound surprised that people want to know in advance who's going?

I wouldn't go to a small gathering for group fun without knowing who was going to be there. That's even more difficult to arrange than it is arranging something as a couple for just the two of you.

I like the social networking idea though... like the last thursday of the month in a pub or something and everyone is welcome. That would totally work for me.

over a year ago

get a f on your team and we can play a "friendly"

Well it's normally when I stay at the mother-in-laws, I'll check with her and let you know. "

mind, Joe likes a mature lady

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"

I like the social networking idea though... like the last thursday of the month in a pub or something and everyone is welcome. That would totally work for me. "

I might just try this and report back. I could start a trend.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

I like the social networking idea though... like the last thursday of the month in a pub or something and everyone is welcome. That would totally work for me.

I might just try this and report back. I could start a trend. "

Yeah... keep me posted! I might do the same!

over a year ago

"

I might just try this and report back. I could start a trend. "

and another for MILs.

over a year ago

As a single female with no kids I can only agree! I can meet who I choose, when I choose, only 2 schedules to work round or 3 at most and I don't have to worry about 4-way attraction!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have regular get togethers with my closest friend off another swinging site.. Maybe I have open the invite to my new forum friends if anyone is interested.. You get to meet me and new peeps what more could you want.. xxx

over a year ago

Frock.........................your fired

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Frock.........................your fired "

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Damn.... thought this was an order form....

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

You'll need a diary to keep track now Mr N.

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"Damn.... thought this was an order form.... "

Oooo. I'm good at forms, I might just do one now!

over a year ago

I love being a single swinger. Used to be a couple and it was difficult finding that 4 way connection. Now I just please myself over what I want and how I want it. Wouldnt want it any other way now

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Damn.... thought this was an order form....

Oooo. I'm good at forms, I might just do one now! "

Hope youre better at forms than manning an office

over a year ago

"I echo the above... I am blissfully happy as a single guy in the world of swinging.

I make my own opportunities and am fully accountable for the great times and not so good times.

Albeit, I have never ever sent a proactive message asking for meets, my preference is meeting up at socials and seeing if we click. I am not everyones cup of tea.. and they may not be mine. This saves me the frustration of no replies, deleted messages and being blocked.

An around happier journey in swinging"

good reply that, i think i will do this... im starting to think it's better just "see what happens" I think to, messaging people on here can be a slight waste of time... especially if you are a "guy looking for cples/ladies" Cples and ladies can't see the real you just through a face picture.

cool post

over a year ago

"I echo the above... I am blissfully happy as a single guy in the world of swinging.

An around happier journey in swinging

good reply that, i think i will do this... im starting to think it's better just "see what happens" I think to, messaging people on here can be a slight waste of time... especially if you are a "guy looking for cples/ladies" Cples and ladies can't see the real you just through a face picture.

cool post "

says he of the cock pic

over a year ago

I have certainly had more fun as a single. I always wanted to meet more than what my then hubby did. And trying to find a 4 way connections was soooo hard. I was never one for taking one for the team.

Would i turn the clock back?. No!

But what i have come across since being on my own. Is that some guys who i have met in the past. Dont like the idea of me playing with others.

Like why?

over a year ago

"I have certainly had more fun as a single. I always wanted to meet more than what my then hubby did. And trying to find a 4 way connections was soooo hard. I was never one for taking one for the team.

Would i turn the clock back?. No!

But what i have come across since being on my own. Is that some guys who i have met in the past. Dont like the idea of me playing with others.

Like why? "

i think it's great for singles to go out and explore... good on you... i would love to find a woman who loves to play with others... love the thought of my f..k buddie to go with others while i watch

over a year ago

"I definately think couples have it tough, they have to have a 4 way connection.. good luck to em I say

"

Couples meets don't do it for us, but having so much hassles with finding a single female. Thank god for single men...

Katie x

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"I definately think couples have it tough, they have to have a 4 way connection.. good luck to em I say

Couples meets don't do it for us, but haviung so much hassles with finding a single female. Thank god for single men...

Katie x "

Amen to that.

Mistress

over a year ago

As a couple we tend to have more meets with single guys but we do meet couples. My biggest problem with couples is that many seem surprised that I want to have sex with my own partner. Most of them want to swap and stick to playing with that new playmate but swinging to me means all parties joined together on the bed, all a bundle of arms, legs and tongues. I have one to one sex all the time, when I swing I want soimething different. Sometimes I feel the other couple think I'm being possessive and jealous when I reach for my own man to indulge in naughtiness. I've heard people say 'well you get to have him all the time' but he's not a library book out on loan, I like a fourway mass of bodies, all interlinked like a train, something unusual.

Single guys understand this and have no problem sharing me, they don't mind that I want my own guy to go down on me as well as them, I love two guys hands all over me, but we make it clear that my man is always actively involved (well he has tried to watch, he lasts about 2 minutes).

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think single males have it easy. Shower and stick some clothes on job done lol.

Now being a woman is entirely different lol.

In my opinion a single guy needs two qualities, to be easy going and respectful.

over a year ago

"As a couple we tend to have more meets with single guys but we do meet couples. My biggest problem with couples is that many seem surprised that I want to have sex with my own partner. Most of them want to swap and stick to playing with that new playmate but swinging to me means all parties joined together on the bed, all a bundle of arms, legs and tongues. I have one to one sex all the time, when I swing I want soimething different. Sometimes I feel the other couple think I'm being possessive and jealous when I reach for my own man to indulge in naughtiness. I've heard people say 'well you get to have him all the time' but he's not a library book out on loan, I like a fourway mass of bodies, all interlinked like a train, something unusual.

Single guys understand this and have no problem sharing me, they don't mind that I want my own guy to go down on me as well as them, I love two guys hands all over me, but we make it clear that my man is always actively involved (well he has tried to watch, he lasts about 2 minutes).

"

yep

over a year ago

Hooray lets here it for the single guy! Swinging ladies and couples do hold all the power cards but single guys through shear numbers and straightforward randiness provide the solid backbone to keep it interesting.... the single guys that understand this seem to do pretty well out of it

over a year ago

"(well he has tried to watch, he lasts about 2 minutes).

"

That sounds just like me. Have to get Stuck in

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Not exactly a social or a night out, but kind of something in-between. Just a load of local swingers meeting up once a month in a pub for a chat and a laugh and to 'network' "

we organised a meet and greet a few months back, put it in forums and told those interested to reply to us,out of about 20 cpls and a few singles thast replyed 6 cpls and 1 single turned up, was a brll nite, but some took offence taht a personal invite wasnt sent to them, now there is about 6/8 cpls and we meet every 4/6 weeks for a nite out its not a social or M&G. its all friends meeting up for drinks and a bit of craic and it seems to be working so far. so i would go for it, you never know what can happen

over a year ago

I never thought my wishes would come true

over a year ago

"... Shower and stick some clothes on... to be easy going and respectful.

"

Fussy mare....

{ I is nuts... Not suicidal...}

over a year ago

Doesn't it depend on who the single guy wants to meet? I enjoy meeting couples where both the M and F are bi or curious, but they seem very few and far between. Most couples in general seem very anti-single guys - I'm not one of those annoying pro-active ones that sends messages to everyone either, I tend to wait until someone messages me and then I respond.

Post new Message to Thread