Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

how memorable are you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

would seem i'm not even slightly so

keep gettin pm's from guys i have previously turned down now surely if i remember their pics and remember turning them down (and i actually have quite a bad memory)you would of thought they would remember offering themselves to us previously now woouldn't ya

obviously not

*makes mental note to take some more memorable pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

lol we are pretty um memorable... we have been turned down cos we were not their type. not that that bothered us.... then 3 months later they message us asking for a meet... lol seemd most put out when we asked them why they changed their minds lol

over a year ago

"lol we are pretty um memorable... we have been turned down cos we were not their type. not that that bothered us.... then 3 months later they message us asking for a meet... lol seemd most put out when we asked them why they changed their minds lol "

ooooo how funny

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For some strange reason most remember me

Except soapy who thought i was a brunette

over a year ago

"would seem i'm not even slightly so

keep gettin pm's from guys i have previously turned down now surely if i remember their pics and remember turning them down (and i actually have quite a bad memory)you would of thought they would remember offering themselves to us previously now woouldn't ya

obviously not

*makes mental note to take some more memorable pics "

Who are you?

Serious note... this is why we use the blocking facilities. Sounds harsh but it stops them wasting their time contacting us over and over again xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well miss bouncy they obviously havent met otherwise they wouldnt forget you

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

obviously not

Who are you?

Serious note... this is why we use the blocking facilities. Sounds harsh but it stops them wasting their time contacting us over and over again xx"

You saved me typing that

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Bouncy how could anyone forget you is beyond me....

over a year ago

obviously not

Who are you?

Serious note... this is why we use the blocking facilities. Sounds harsh but it stops them wasting their time contacting us over and over again xx

You saved me typing that "

PMSL!!! Excellent answer diamond

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

obviously not

Who are you?

You saved me typing that

PMSL!!! Excellent answer diamond "

I knew id get her back one day lol

over a year ago

very lol thay like my tits ,

over a year ago

obviously not

Who are you?

Serious note... this is why we use the blocking facilities. Sounds harsh but it stops them wasting their time contacting us over and over again xx"

over my knee missy grrrrr

over a year ago

obviously not

Who are you?

You saved me typing that

PMSL!!! Excellent answer diamond

I knew id get her back one day lol"

over a year ago

"Serious note... this is why we use the blocking facilities. Sounds harsh but it stops them wasting their time contacting us over and over again xx"

We do exactly the same thing.

A good way of preventing us - & others - from having an "oh, S**t" moment later :0).

over a year ago

"

*makes mental note to take some more memorable pics* "

Try *Mental note to meet more memorable people...*

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

im not memorable at all. few guys have been told no and blocked then when they come back with new profile(with the same photos as before lol !) i get a message saying they wanna meet . quite amusing seeing them squirm when they know theyve been sussed lol. i cant for life of me remember names but pictures and certain things people say will click and ill remeber them ,normally not in a posative way lol !

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I did a thread about this the other day... twice a bloke has sent me a PM with an approach... I met him a few years ago and clearly he has no recollection!

So not very is the answer to your question!

over a year ago

Apparently im quite well known around the scene in my area lol the general consensus seems to be that somewhere along the line people have either seen a pic of me or a veri ive left for someone else lol

maybe need to calm down a bit with the meets ??

over a year ago

i'd like to say i'm memorable but i cant remember

over a year ago

I have had several that have sent me the introductory message; one was 3 times so i just blocked them

Post new Message to Thread