Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whites whiter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what's your secret to keeping your whites bright and white. I've lot count how many bras and knickers I'm throwing out as I hate when they lose that crisp white look. I put them on a hot wash, use glow white and vanish white powder. But after a few washes the look dingy. Sheets, teshirts etc look pristine white but undies dont

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So what's your secret to keeping your whites bright and white. I've lot count how many bras and knickers I'm throwing out as I hate when they lose that crisp white look. I put them on a hot wash, use glow white and vanish white powder. But after a few washes the look dingy. Sheets, teshirts etc look pristine white but undies dont

"

I've got beautiful caramel skin, so even if my whites dull a little, they still look good on me, thanks genetics

over a year ago

"So what's your secret to keeping your whites bright and white. I've lot count how many bras and knickers I'm throwing out as I hate when they lose that crisp white look. I put them on a hot wash, use glow white and vanish white powder. But after a few washes the look dingy. Sheets, teshirts etc look pristine white but undies dont

I've got beautiful caramel skin, so even if my whites dull a little, they still look good on me, thanks genetics "

lol,,same here but fake tan

over a year ago

Pre-soak in a bucket full of cold water containing egg cup size measures in equal parts of washing-up liquid, washing-powder and household bleach...

Just like they did in the 50's and 60's

over a year ago

" Pre-soak in a bucket full of cold water containing egg cup size measures in equal parts of washing-up liquid, washing-powder and household bleach...

Just like they did in the 50's and 60's "

My nan used to use carbolic soap on my grandads shirt collar's, because apparently he had a "riffy neck" lol

over a year ago

" Pre-soak in a bucket full of cold water containing egg cup size measures in equal parts of washing-up liquid, washing-powder and household bleach...

Just like they did in the 50's and 60's

My nan used to use carbolic soap on my grandads shirt collar's, because apparently he had a "riffy neck" lol "

On many of the far-eastern crewed rigs I worked the Laundry Stewards insisted on using Borax.....

over a year ago

At the risk of saying something stupid, why not get underwear in other colours?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"At the risk of saying something stupid, why not get underwear in other colours?"

I have underwear in ever colour you can name

But love classic white

Post new Message to Thread