Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do woman really want to here in that first message im never sure what the right approach is, just being polite, flattery, straight to the point x

What is it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A pic of your cock with the sentence ' it ain't gonna suck itself! '

You'll sure pull haha

over a year ago

'Fancy a fuck' is a dead cert

over a year ago

"What do woman really want to here in that first message im never sure what the right approach is, just being polite, flattery, straight to the point x

What is it x"

Which woman?

over a year ago

Hows u

over a year ago

"A pic of your cock with the sentence ' it ain't gonna suck itself! '

You'll sure pull haha "

never thought of that one lol

over a year ago

They want to know that you have read their profile.

Pick up on things they like and what you like.

Find a commonality and talk about that. Have they gone to a specific club? Maybe you could hook onto something in their write up to talk about.

Keep away from sex talk.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Wuu2

over a year ago

whatever you do write, make sure its not a cut & paste job that you previously posted to a couple and forgot to proofread before sending again

over a year ago

'How you finding it on here?' Sure fire way to get them to drop their knickers!

over a year ago

"'How you finding it on here?' Sure fire way to get them to drop their knickers!"

'How you finding it on here?'

over a year ago

How about starting with the opening line

I am finally off the medication

Only teasing Op , just be yourself and good luck

over a year ago

"They want to know that you have read their profile.

Find a commonality and talk about that. Have they gone to a specific club? Maybe you could hook onto something in their write up to talk about.

Keep away from sex talk."

I never mention sex on a first message i do read profiles some womans profiles have very little on it lol x

over a year ago

"'How you finding it on here?' Sure fire way to get them to drop their knickers!"

I heard ya and read between the lines

over a year ago

Maybe if you just acknowledge something from their profile - at least then we know you've read it, and we are assuming coz your messaging you fill the criteria of what we want!

over a year ago

"whatever you do write, make sure its not a cut & paste job that you previously posted to a couple and forgot to proofread before sending again "

Wow! You too huh?!

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Fella you will get 10000 different answers.. there is no blanket one messages fixes all..

over a year ago

You realise its gonna be hard when a woman may put a pic up a bit of a leg etc and it gets 1 to 200 likes

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

You could wait for them to message you.

over a year ago

"You could wait for them to message you. "

Ha ha bring it on

over a year ago

Keep away from sex talk.

I never mention sex on a first message i do read profiles some womans profiles have very little on it lol x"

Then stay away. If they cannot put anything into a profile what are they putting into a meet?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/16 21:24:12]

over a year ago

I don't care what is written - I'll only respond if there's a clear close up face pic of someone I like the look of.

Messages from dick pics and 'meet now' nobheads, just get binned.

over a year ago

Once again helping out...

"Dear (insert name of random tart here)

I haven't bothered to read your profile as quite frankly if it takes you more than 5 paragraphs to describe what you are like and what you are looking for, you are probably sexually frustrated, any less than that and you arent too picky and dont really know what you want, hence my message.

I could now go on to impress you with a series of compliments; however let's be frank, you have read them all before and I have sent them all before, to other women obviously (keep up) so let's not waste each others time.

Regarding your preferences; although I match very few of them, okay just the one (male), I am that "off chance" that you deny exists. Let's be honest, you put them there to out men with no commitment (or an over developed sense of self awareness... suckers).

Please find attached 6 photos of my cock (taken at a graduating 60 degree angle; so 0, 60, 120, 180....., if you don't know what comes next my cock is 10 inches long)

I know you asked for my face pic, but play fair; neither of us is walking a red carpet this lifetime.

So... drop me a line... what's the worst that can happen...?

Later

(Spunkymcspunkmeister)

over a year ago

"Once again helping out...

I haven't bothered to read your profile as quite frankly if it takes you more than 5 paragraphs to describe what you are like and what you are looking for, you are probably sexually frustrated, any less than that and you arent too picky and dont really know what you want, hence my message.

I could now go on to impress you with a series of compliments; however let's be frank, you have read them all before and I have sent them all before, to other women obviously (keep up) so let's not waste each others time.

Regarding your preferences; although I match very few of them, okay just the one (male), I am that "off chance" that you deny exists. Let's be honest, you put them there to out men with no commitment (or an over developed sense of self awareness... suckers).

Please find attached 6 photos of my cock (taken at a graduating 60 degree angle; so 0, 60, 120, 180....., if you don't know what comes next my cock is 10 inches long)

I know you asked for my face pic, but play fair; neither of us is walking a red carpet this lifetime.

Later

(Spunkymcspunkmeister)

"

Plagiarism sir. Damned plagiarism!

over a year ago

"Once again helping out...

Later

(Spunkymcspunkmeister)

Plagiarism sir. Damned plagiarism!"

Shouldn't have sent that message to my fake femme profile... that'll learn ya!

over a year ago

OP. The most valuable piece of advice I can give you is, DO NOT listen to any of the men here.... You'll thank me one day .

over a year ago

Pfft she has a child and gets no sleep. Doesn't know what she is talking about.

Lots of sage advice from the bredren up above OP

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OP - any hint of submissiveness means you can send a list of detailed instructions.

They love that...

over a year ago

"OP. The most valuable piece of advice I can give you is, DO NOT listen to any of the men here.... You'll thank me one day . "

One day I will be the only man left on here and then we can test that "I wouldn't sleep with you, even if you were the last man on fab" mwahahaha

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Keep away from sex talk."

What they said and include a face pic.

over a year ago

"Pfft she has a child and gets no sleep. Doesn't know what she is talking about.

Lots of sage advice from the bredren up above OP "

I'm on a higher level of consciousness as a result, I'll have you know... It makes me even more knowledgeable than I was previously, Mr Swinger ... You'll do okay with me OP

over a year ago

"OP. The most valuable piece of advice I can give you is, DO NOT listen to any of the men here.... You'll thank me one day .

One day I will be the only man left on here and then we can test that "I wouldn't sleep with you, even if you were the last man on fab" mwahahaha "

You mean I'll have to venture... Outside?...

over a year ago

"OP. The most valuable piece of advice I can give you is, DO NOT listen to any of the men here.... You'll thank me one day .

One day I will be the only man left on here and then we can test that "I wouldn't sleep with you, even if you were the last man on fab" mwahahaha

You mean I'll have to venture... Outside?... "

I do house calls....

over a year ago

I do house calls...."

I'll leave the door unlocked then... Just let yourself in

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Ask them if they fancy a fuck or how much they charge per hour. Always works for me.

over a year ago

I do house calls....

I'll leave the door unlocked then... Just let yourself in "

The bucket of whitewash trick never works twice...

over a year ago

"Ask them if they fancy a fuck or how much they charge per hour. Always works for me."

Do I really have to add the girls too? Come on Meli you know better than that

over a year ago

I do house calls....

I'll leave the door unlocked then... Just let yourself in

The bucket of whitewash trick never works twice... "

Damn.......

over a year ago

"Ask them if they fancy a fuck or how much they charge per hour. Always works for me.

Do I really have to add the girls too? Come on Meli you know better than that "

You can fight the tide or ride the waves.

Hop on

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"You could wait for them to message you. "

That's what I do, not sent a preemptive message for about 8 years now

Post new Message to Thread