Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Common sense!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sometimes even though you want to really do something, then bang you get a wake up call and have to do a reality check and sit back and reevaluate the dilemma you are facing.

Do you just think sod it and go with the follow? or take the sensible option even though you don't want to!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I usually let my heart rule my head, however, I have been known to wear the sensible hat from time to time.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Go with the one that will have the better outcome...... but sometimes not always the right one... xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I evaluate things I have done or am going to do in my head constantly even if it was 10yrs ago.

So I would say you need to decide how important the decision is to you and how each choice will effect you and others important to you.

Then make a rational decision.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Sometimes even though you want to really do something, then bang you get a wake up call and have to do a reality check and sit back and reevaluate the dilemma you are facing.

Do you just think sod it and go with the follow? or take the sensible option even though you don't want to!!"

go with it.... you know you want to!!!

Post new Message to Thread