Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Messages not being delivered

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else had occasion when a conversation has gone flat, only to find that your last couple of messages haven't been received

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Once recently I think but it might have just been an excuse on their part.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Once recently I think but it might have just been an excuse on their part. "

This

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Look in your sent box. If theyve been sent theyve been recieved

By *ovecat69Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

It's always happing, I've sent screenshots of the convention to members I'm chatting to. And they've confirmed they only received some of the messages. So annoying, you think your being ignored, they think your not replying so the possibility of becoming friends, or meeting up is quickly out the window.

I've messaged Fab a few times, but usual bullshit excuses.

Fab is quick to take your money, an they make a lot of it, yet make no improvements. I definitely will not be paying again for a service that is not provided.

Site is becoming a joke, also have issues with not receiving email notifications, plus chat room chat doesn't always show just an empty box, or 1 or 2 messages show when there's like 20 members in the room.

Pointless Fab having the report a bug, or suggestions to improve the site, doubt if they even read what you send anyway.

By *ottpair243Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield/Leeds

We’ve had that happen to us quite a few times actually from both our end and women we speak to! Very annoying and the messages do stay unread and when you do try again, the receiver gets the new message but not the previous “lost one” ...weird ...we too have also wondered if it was an excuse given or just non interest, but it has to us at least 2 or 3 times where it’s genuinely not an excuse

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's always happing, I've sent screenshots of the convention to members I'm chatting to. And they've confirmed they only received some of the messages. So annoying, you think your being ignored, they think your not replying so the possibility of becoming friends, or meeting up is quickly out the window.

I've messaged Fab a few times, but usual bullshit excuses.

Fab is quick to take your money, an they make a lot of it, yet make no improvements. I definitely will not be paying again for a service that is not provided.

Site is becoming a joke, also have issues with not receiving email notifications, plus chat room chat doesn't always show just an empty box, or 1 or 2 messages show when there's like 20 members in the room.

Pointless Fab having the report a bug, or suggestions to improve the site, doubt if they even read what you send anyway. "

Nice rant

Post new Message to Thread