Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help please

Jump to newest

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr chester

I'm trying to find a couple who have a profile on here, I've seen the profile on the odd occasion and I'm sure they post in the forums from time to time, the lady has very pale skin and lovely long red hair, there is a pic of the lady naked you can see the back of her and she is being picked up by the male with her legs round his waist, this is in the profile, genuine reason for seeking them,if you know them and don't want to say could you ask them to msg us, this is not meet related, mods if this is not allowed then please remove, thanks lots, Mrs blue eyes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

nr chester

She's got walking boots on

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I haven't seen her but now I want to!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm trying to find a couple who have a profile on here, I've seen the profile on the odd occasion and I'm sure they post in the forums from time to time, the lady has very pale skin and lovely long red hair, there is a pic of the lady naked you can see the back of her and she is being picked up by the male with her legs round his waist, this is in the profile, genuine reason for seeking them,if you know them and don't want to say could you ask them to msg us, this is not meet related, mods if this is not allowed then please remove, thanks lots, Mrs blue eyes "

I have red hair if that helps hope you find the couple you are looking for

over a year ago

nr chester

"I haven't seen her but now I want to! "
. Lol Steve, she is beautiful but I have a genuine reason to find them Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

nr chester

"I'm trying to find a couple who have a profile on here, I've seen the profile on the odd occasion and I'm sure they post in the forums from time to time, the lady has very pale skin and lovely long red hair, there is a pic of the lady naked you can see the back of her and she is being picked up by the male with her legs round his waist, this is in the profile, genuine reason for seeking them,if you know them and don't want to say could you ask them to msg us, this is not meet related, mods if this is not allowed then please remove, thanks lots, Mrs blue eyes

I have red hair if that helps hope you find the couple you are looking for "

. Aww bless ya, yes I noticed your red hair after reading your thread earlier, it's lovely, genuine reason to contact them though, not meet related Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

nr chester

Bump

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

I've seen the profile. They're local to me. Can't PM you the name.

over a year ago

nr chester

"I've seen the profile. They're local to me. Can't PM you the name. "
. Thanks Conhor I'll pm you Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

nr chester

All sorted, like I say there was a genuine reason, thanks for all your help peeps Mrs blue eyes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"All sorted, like I say there was a genuine reason, thanks for all your help peeps Mrs blue eyes "

you wanted to know where she got her walking boots from?

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"All sorted, like I say there was a genuine reason, thanks for all your help peeps Mrs blue eyes

you wanted to know where she got her walking boots from? "

£39.99 in Millets

over a year ago

nr chester

"All sorted, like I say there was a genuine reason, thanks for all your help peeps Mrs blue eyes

you wanted to know where she got her walking boots from? "

. Of course, have you seen them

over a year ago

nr chester

you wanted to know where she got her walking boots from?

£39.99 in Millets "

. I'll be there tomorrow

Post new Message to Thread