Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab SwapShop

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Those of us of a certain age will remember Saturday SwapShop on a Saturday morning back in the 70s.

Remember the premise?

Kiddies would ring in with something to offer to swap for something they wanted in return. Then others would ring in if they had what the first kiddie wanted and agreed to the swap.

Something like Billy OFFERS a wind up Evel Knievel stunt bike and WANTS a Mr Frosty or Mousetrap game - that sort of thing

What can you offer in a Fab sense and what are you seeking? And if anyone agrees to the swap say so here too

I'll kick off:

Dan OFFERS a hot chocolate deluxe with marshmallows, squirty cream, marshmallows, a flake and chocolate sprinkles

WANTS cuddles and hugs with a lovely lady x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Looks like I'm offering double marshmallows then! D'oh!

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

You would NEVER swap an Evel Kneivel wind up stunt bike

I'm willing to swap a pampered day in bed, complete with bacon butties and sauce of your choice;

For a back rub in the shower

By *arksMan
over a year ago

in the centre

I'm willing to swap anything for the Evel Knievel stunt bike , always wanted one as a kid but never got one

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I offer an alternative and expect a deeply moving experience in return.. ....

over a year ago

"Those of us of a certain age will remember Saturday SwapShop on a Saturday morning back in the 70s.

Remember the premise?

Kiddies would ring in with something to offer to swap for something they wanted in return. Then others would ring in if they had what the first kiddie wanted and agreed to the swap.

Something like Billy OFFERS a wind up Evel Knievel stunt bike and WANTS a Mr Frosty or Mousetrap game - that sort of thing

What can you offer in a Fab sense and what are you seeking? And if anyone agrees to the swap say so here too

I'll kick off:

Dan OFFERS a hot chocolate deluxe with marshmallows, squirty cream, marshmallows, a flake and chocolate sprinkles

WANTS cuddles and hugs with a lovely lady x"

. I'm not old enough to remember the program however I'll take up your offer with added kisses (Kat) p.s hope your feeling a little better xxx

over a year ago

"Those of us of a certain age will remember Saturday SwapShop on a Saturday morning back in the 70s.

Remember the premise?

I'll kick off:

WANTS cuddles and hugs with a lovely lady x. I'm not old enough to remember the program however I'll take up your offer with added kisses (Kat) p.s hope your feeling a little better xxx"

Aw thank you - swap agreed x

And I am feeling better thanks after managing to sleep right through last night x

over a year ago

Remember the premise?

I'll kick off:

WANTS cuddles and hugs with a lovely lady x. I'm not old enough to remember the program however I'll take up your offer with added kisses (Kat) p.s hope your feeling a little better xxx

Aw thank you - swap agreed x

And I am feeling better thanks after managing to sleep right through last night x"

. Your very welcome glad your feeling better have a nice chilled day xx

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Was swap shop a first attempt of making wife swapping mainstream

We've got Bob from Basingstoke on the phone and he would like to swap his 86yo geriatric wife for a 19yo Swedish au pair

over a year ago

"Was swap shop a first attempt of making wife swapping mainstream

We've got Bob from Basingstoke on the phone and he would like to swap his 86yo geriatric wife for a 19yo Swedish au pair "

lol I remember some of the swap requests were that ambitious!

OFFERS Crayola crayon set

WANTS ZX Spectrum 48k with Kempston Joystick

They didn't always work out!

(see how I cleverly bumped by own thread there, nobody will notice .. )

over a year ago

i'll swap a grifter for a raleigh chopper

over a year ago

There's the rather genius Fab Odd Sock Club - https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/417806

Post new Message to Thread