Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you rather

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Send a message and it be ignored/deleted or send a message and get that reply of not my type?

I'm thinking I'd rather I was ignored as it saves me then pondering about why I wasn't their type. Don't worry people of fab I don't respond asking for clarification why I'm not their type and I only ponder for 5 minutes . I try to avoid pointless message ping pong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We'd rather not get a reply.

over a year ago

I try to reply to most messages we receive even if it is a thanks but no thanks and I also like replys the same x. Mrs s x

over a year ago

I appreciate women and couples get a lot if messages on here. At times a little constructive criticism wouldn't go a miss. Personally I prefer a thanks but no thanks.

over a year ago

I'd rather it was deleted, I don't want to waste my time reading a "no thanks" message and I don't want anyone else to waste their time writing one.

over a year ago

I'm indifferent! I do appreciate it when people respond to say 'thanks but no thanks' and I've had some really nice rejections!

But I also understand why people do the delete or ignore thing too so it doesn't really bother me either way!

over a year ago

I rarely send messages anymore, unless it is related to something he/she/they said in the forum, ir if I really fancy the woman. Otherwise I don't message first, it avoids me to ponder

over a year ago

Well we don't actually get a lot of messages.

We're usually the ones to initiate contact, and we'd rather not log in to a bunch of thanks but no thanks messages.

We're not into feedback, we are what we are and we're not about to change ourselves.

over a year ago

I'd rather a reply.

I can then gauge how many warm people are in here as opposed to cold side if ignoring people.

Ignore = not interested. I get it it. But it's still a colder answer than "no thanks".

over a year ago

I would rather neither... lol... but in the real world I do recognise that it's mostly one or the other and I would suppose I would prefer a "thanks but no thanks" reply, that's what I send out when I get messages from guys.

over a year ago

I would rather a reply .........i try to reply to all mine even if its with a

By *kgeminiMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I would prefer a message in reply. Even if its 2 words.

Especially when you have spent time to send them a carefully constructed message

over a year ago

"I appreciate women and couples get a lot if messages on here. At times a little constructive criticism wouldn't go a miss. Personally I prefer a thanks but no thanks. "

Post new Message to Thread