Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

most fun/worst meet you have had..

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Mine has to be the guy showed up and he must of been about 65 but on his profile he said he wa 45... How naive I was when I first joined fab...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My one and only 'blind' meet, got the shock of my life when my uncle appeared and I thought id have to explain why i was in a bar on my own, till it hit me, he was my meet lol

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"My one and only 'blind' meet, got the shock of my life when my uncle appeared and I thought id have to explain why i was in a bar on my own, till it hit me, he was my meet lol

"

OMG did it click with him??

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

My worst meet was on St. Patrick's Day in 2047.

As it's still technically not happened in this time stream yet, and the lady concerned is still on the forums, I think I'd better not comment on here.

over a year ago

Yes lol I told him what I was wearing he came in scanned the bar and eyes rested on me, face went bright pink and he kinda froze, I panicked and went to the ladies and when I came out he had gone, texted me saying oh shit im sorry and we have never spoke about it again lol

By *im and whoreCouple
over a year ago

near bangor

"My worst meet was on St. Patrick's Day in 2047.

As it's still technically not happened in this time stream yet, and the lady concerned is still on the forums, I think I'd better not comment on here. "

was getting worried then as my worst meet was in 2047 too but it was on easter sunday

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

As it's still technically not happened in this time stream yet, and the lady concerned is still on the forums, I think I'd better not comment on here.

was getting worried then as my worst meet was in 2047 too but it was on easter sunday "

...ah, funnily enough that was my best ever meet... oh...

over a year ago

couple looked nice, had drinks etc, she undressed and the room smelled badly of old urin and fishy smell was nearly sick lol

By *im and whoreCouple
over a year ago

near bangor

was getting worried then as my worst meet was in 2047 too but it was on easter sunday

...ah, funnily enough that was my best ever meet... oh... "

oh you re quick n smoooth

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

oh you re quick"

Steady on, that's how rumours start!!!

over a year ago

Blind meet at her house and she looked like heather's of east enders uglier sister and the whole place was filthy and looked like something from grimefighters...euww makes me shudder every time i think about it....enjoyed a sixsome recently at abfabs with a friend

over a year ago

I once got set up by a Women who had some lads wih her I knew nothing about, it was a bit dodgy but I got out of the situation okay, I was also asked by the male part of a couple to punch him in the face whilst I was enjoying his wife ,

Most other meets have been very enjoyable

over a year ago

mine was once i got talking to a cple for a few week, all seemed good until i got to their house, the woman let me in, thought it was going to be very horny, then the guy turned up dressed up as a woman... i ran off i wouldn't have mind but the guy dressed up looked more like the transvestite in benidorm on itv!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

As it's still technically not happened in this time stream yet, and the lady concerned is still on the forums, I think I'd better not comment on here. "

i said i was sorry, didnt mean to swallow the key to the handcuffs, but you have to admit some of those firemen where yummy

Post new Message to Thread