FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

As a favour to a friend it's about time someone said...

Jump to newest

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Aaaall together now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Today was my 8th xmas day.

I'm over it.

over a year ago

Indeed!

over a year ago

BAH HUMBUG FED UP OF CHRISTMAS ALREADY

over a year ago

I saw the Coca Cola truck the other day on my lunch break! I love Christmas!!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Veto

over a year ago

Christmas is a time of year..

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Veto"

It's November

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Christmas is a time of year.. "

Remember - Xmas is not just for Xmas

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Aaaall together now!"

You're a bit late on parade

They've been teasing us with the silly hatted one since Halloween

over a year ago

Only 31 days 'til December the 27th

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Today was my 8th xmas day.

I'm over it. "

How many have you got left?

over a year ago

Xmas day proper will be my 15th.

So forgive my lack of enthusiasm

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Christmas is a time of year..

"

* btw - "Christmas" is no longer "Christmas" but has been renamed Xmas - get that?

XMAS™

A note on Xmas™ :

XMAS™ = was once a festival of joy and goodwill to all men (but not women) in mid-winter to celebrate the winter solstice. In later years it was taken over by the Christians who grafted the Naiveity Play onto it.

In more recent times Xmas™ was sold to corporations who wrung every last penny out of joy and goodwill in an effort to sell things (mostly off a very large boat from China) by convincing everyone who didn't like the change that they were grinches (see: famous, commercially successful Xmas™ movie of the same name).

Now Xmas™ is a time that is like the opening sequence of Saving Private Ryan, only now every third person is a woman puking into her handbag whilst queuing to get into Yate's Wine Lodge... that sums up Xmas™ - you're queuing to get into somewhere shit.

In a bad jumper.

over a year ago

* btw - "Christmas" is no longer "Christmas" but has been renamed Xmas - get that?

XMAS™

A note on Xmas™ :

XMAS™ = was once a festival of joy and goodwill to all men (but not women) in mid-winter to celebrate the winter solstice. In later years it was taken over by the Christians who grafted the Naiveity Play onto it.

In more recent times Xmas™ was sold to corporations who wrung every last penny out of joy and goodwill in an effort to sell things (mostly off a very large boat from China) by convincing everyone who didn't like the change that they were grinches (see: famous, commercially successful Xmas™ movie of the same name).

Now Xmas™ is a time that is like the opening sequence of Saving Private Ryan, only now every third person is a woman puking into her handbag whilst queuing to get into Yate's Wine Lodge... that sums up Xmas™ - you're queuing to get into somewhere shit.

In a bad jumper.

"

I think I've just fallen in with you a little bit

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Aaaall together now!

"

This is for the forum old (old) faithful!

A seasonal message of goodwill via me from one of the stalwarts who has moved on. Quite memorable (and very incident prone) and an all round lovely person.

And she's doing really well and life is good and wanted to say hi to her old pals.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

XMAS™

A note on Xmas

only now every third person is a woman puking into her handbag whilst queuing to get into Yate's Wine Lodge... that sums up Xmas™ - you're queuing to get into somewhere shit.

In a bad jumper.

"

You've been to. Weymouth this week then!??

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

Love

I'm really excited about it all this year. So joe and the rest can piss off

over a year ago

I've eaten all my quality st. I'll have to start on the mince pies tonight. xxx

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

XMAS™

A note on Xmas™ :

In a bad jumper.

"

All correct - and yet I still love Christmas! Just can't help myself!

over a year ago

XMAS™

A note on Xmas™ :

In a bad jumper.

"

Oh c'mon Joe next yule be telling us you don't like mince pies and rubbing red breasts

over a year ago

I've got the Christmas music channel on

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

XMAS™

A note on Xmas™ :

In a bad jumper.

"

Also I'm done with adverts telling me how joyfully happy I should feel about the festive season.

I'm not joyful. I'm stressed!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

XMAS™

A note on Xmas™ :

In a bad jumper.

Also I'm done with adverts telling me how joyfully happy I should feel about the festive season.

I'm not joyful. I'm stressed!"

Tbf, I wrote that, went down stairs to discover my daughter has made a pretty little Xmas™ diorama on the mantelpiece in icing sugar.

It's November.

I'm doomed, like Canute, trying to hold back the tides.

over a year ago

Christmas doesn't start in my house until my Birthday is out the way (4th December).

I tolerate Christmas but I detest New Year.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I bought 4 friends Christmas presents today. It's still only November and gone against my own rules of no c word before 1st December so I'm ashamed of myself

Spank me

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I bought 4 friends Christmas presents today. It's still only November and gone against my own rules of no c word before 1st December so I'm ashamed of myself

Spank me "

Bend the fuck over.

Bitch.

over a year ago

Are you baking cakes, I'm still waiting for mine from last year

By *iver2015Woman
over a year ago

middlesbrough

Bought a shit load of presents for the kids while they're at my parents. Did it all fairly quickly so I spent the rest of the afternoon at a local hipster market with a few pints.

over a year ago

There is a man on the telly wearing a slogan tee shirt that says " Mary Crisp Mess"

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I bought 4 friends Christmas presents today. It's still only November and gone against my own rules of no c word before 1st December so I'm ashamed of myself

Spank me

Bend the fuck over.

Bitch."

Oo yes please

over a year ago

Yep indeedy It's the most wonderful time of the year, ding dong

over a year ago

I am feeling jolly splendidly Christmasy . Not long before I can open my advent calendar

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

I've put my fairy lights in the tree outside and had Xmas songs on all afternoon doing my tree, a few baileys have helped

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Lovely to see you here OP. It's put a smile on my face.

I've been standing outside in the cold singing for a Christmas tree lighting for a few hours.

I'll still hold out for a mince pie until December. It's not right before.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Say hello to minxie from me... Please tell her there's.More chance of me (johnsoda0204) getting a meet than Liverpool winning the league ..

and shouldn't be mentioned before december ..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Aaaall together now!

This is for the forum old (old) faithful!

A seasonal message of goodwill via me from one of the stalwarts who has moved on. Quite memorable (and very incident prone) and an all round lovely person.

And she's doing really well and life is good and wanted to say hi to her old pals. "

thats good to here, i often think of her from time to time

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Glad shes well please tell her shes missed

over a year ago

Love love love Christmas

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Aaaall together now!"

Minxie has not been on for nearly 2 years, I thought we had got away with this

Post new Message to Thread