Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In a Quandary!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been to town and saw a large group of children laughing and shrieking while sat watching a traditional Punch 'n' Judy show. Now, was it alright for me to just watch and smile at their enjoyment or should I have reported the Puppeteer for promoting racism, wife beating and child abuse?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What about the sausages...

over a year ago

"Just been to town and saw a large group of children laughing and shrieking while sat watching a traditional Punch 'n' Judy show. Now, was it alright for me to just watch and smile at their enjoyment or should I have reported the Puppeteer for promoting racism, wife beating and child abuse?"

Don't overthink it. Enjoy being happy and watching happiness so much less complicated

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Look out he's behind you lol

over a year ago

"Just been to town and saw a large group of children laughing and shrieking while sat watching a traditional Punch 'n' Judy show. Now, was it alright for me to just watch and smile at their enjoyment or should I have reported the Puppeteer for promoting racism, wife beating and child abuse?"

The point is that the kids were enjoying it.

Have you read the original Grimms? Grim...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just been to town and saw a large group of children laughing and shrieking while sat watching a traditional Punch 'n' Judy show. Now, was it alright for me to just watch and smile at their enjoyment or should I have reported the Puppeteer for promoting racism, wife beating and child abuse?

Don't overthink it. Enjoy being happy and watching happiness so much less complicated "

Whole heartedly agree but just wondered how many didn't.

over a year ago

The obvious answer was if your offended by it.... Kick it over, set fire to it and then punch the person in the mouth.

Round up all the kids and give them sensitivity lessons until they no longer have any thoughts whatsoever

over a year ago

"The obvious answer was if your offended by it.... Kick it over, set fire to it and then punch the person in the mouth.

Round up all the kids and give them sensitivity lessons until they no longer have any thoughts whatsoever"

But what about the sausages,,?

over a year ago

"The obvious answer was if your offended by it.... Kick it over, set fire to it and then punch the person in the mouth.

Round up all the kids and give them sensitivity lessons until they no longer have any thoughts whatsoever

But what about the sausages,,? "

Treat them as murderous toxins which will considerably shorten your life obviously

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I saw punch and judy this year, havent seen one since i was a kid. I watched the whole show with the kids, kids never change all screaming and jumping up and down with excitement

over a year ago

"I saw punch and judy this year, havent seen one since i was a kid. I watched the whole show with the kids, kids never change all screaming and jumping up and down with excitement"

Rouse rouse rouse....

Everybody on the train

over a year ago

But what about the sausages,,? .

Treat them as murderous toxins which will considerably shorten your life obviously "

It's no laughing matter did you know only a qualified professor is meant to operate Mr. Punch, Judy, The Baby ,The Constable, Joey the Clown, The Crocodile, The Skeleton, The Doctor and the sausages...

You didn't know that did you.... you didn't...... you didn't know that.... did you....!

over a year ago

Treat them as murderous toxins which will considerably shorten your life obviously

It's no laughing matter did you know only a qualified professor is meant to operate Mr. Punch, Judy, The Baby ,The Constable, Joey the Clown, The Crocodile, The Skeleton, The Doctor and the sausages...

You didn't know that did you.... you didn't...... you didn't know that.... did you....!

"

I didn't know that sox, but then I'm very ambivalent to punch and Judy anyhow.... I'm more worried about the radical fundermentalist punch and Judy followers who wanna keep it old school

over a year ago

It's just not punch and Judy unless somebody gets punched!

over a year ago

I didn't know that sox, but then I'm very ambivalent to punch and Judy anyhow.... I'm more worried about the radical fundermentalist punch and Judy followers who wanna keep it old school "

That's the way to do it..

over a year ago

More concerned you stayed to watch the children

over a year ago

"Look out he's behind you lol "

Oooooh nooooo he isn't

over a year ago

At times I feel like evolution should just quit trying to change us....I mean what's the fucking point in it all?.

You know why I quit environmentalism?...I just realised we aren't worth saving... My new philosophy is we need getting rid of of as quickly as possible..... Therefore I have coal fires running in every room...

It's my new campaign, let's quit this half hearted shit and just go full on for extinction

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"At times I feel like evolution should just quit trying to change us....I mean what's the fucking point in it all?.

You know why I quit environmentalism?...I just realised we aren't worth saving... My new philosophy is we need getting rid of of as quickly as possible..... Therefore I have coal fires running in every room...

It's my new campaign, let's quit this half hearted shit and just go full on for extinction "

Top yourself in an environmentally sustainable fashion - save coal?

over a year ago

they always have a traditional punch and Judy booth by the pier at Llandudno

that's the way to do it

over a year ago

"At times I feel like evolution should just quit trying to change us....I mean what's the fucking point in it all?.

It's my new campaign, let's quit this half hearted shit and just go full on for extinction

Top yourself in an environmentally sustainable fashion - save coal?

"

Nah I figure it's best to take everybody with me and all your bodies can turn into oil and coal for the ape overlords of the future

over a year ago

"More concerned you stayed to watch the children "

Weird comment. Not appropriate

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Look out he's behind you lol

Oooooh nooooo he isn't "

Oooooo yes he is

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"they always have a traditional punch and Judy booth by the pier at Llandudno

that's the way to do it "

thats the one i saw

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"More concerned you stayed to watch the children "
i find it weird that your concerned about watching kids have fun. I always watching kids have fun

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 26/11/16 18:59:54]

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Marillion - Punch and Judy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUZ5xOlXpu8

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

The ability to enjoy,watching other people's enjoyment,

Is a good thing.

Ps it amazes me,that Judy

Keep taking punch back.

Her mates must be saying dump the bastard.

Post new Message to Thread