Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Glamour models...

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Saw the " one show" the other night had ex page 3 sun model Sam Fox on ......wow still looking hot..!

Got me thinking, glamour models must know the main reason guys look at there pictures isn,t for the artistic pose.

Aslo when they receive fan mail the very same hand that wrote letter was the very same hand they jacked off with.

Often wonder how these girls coped with knowledge of they find disstastfull,ugly or creepy are ones are jacking of to them in private....

Bit of a skull fuck that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Saw the " one show" the other night had ex page 3 sun model Sam Fox on ......wow still looking hot..!

Got me thinking, glamour models must know the main reason guys look at there pictures isn,t for the artistic pose.

Aslo when they receive fan mail the very same hand that wrote letter was the very same hand they jacked off with.

Often wonder how these girls coped with knowledge of they find disstastfull,ugly or creepy are ones are jacking of to them in private....

Bit of a skull fuck that."

Ask the women on here if they've had messages from guys saying they're wanking over their photos (most will have) and how they felt when they didn't find the guys attractive.

I suspect you'll get a variety of answers, as you might if you asked any group of women, but I can't be sure.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Saw the " one show" the other night had ex page 3 sun model Sam Fox on ......wow still looking hot..!

Ask the women on here if they've had messages from guys saying they're wanking over their photos (most will have) and how they felt when they didn't find the guys attractive.

I suspect you'll get a variety of answers, as you might if you asked any group of women, but I can't be sure.

"

jeees.... Guys actually do that...not how to answer that.. I can understand the wanking bit..but the need to inform the woman... Not exactly endeering..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been told it a few times by men on here and tbh it's not something I dwell on. Couldn't care less. If I did I wouldn't post provocative photos.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Been told it a few times by men on here and tbh it's not something I dwell on. Couldn't care less. If I did I wouldn't post provocative photos. "

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Been told it a few times by men on here and tbh it's not something I dwell on. Couldn't care less. If I did I wouldn't post provocative photos. "

Is there not just a tinge of a buzz being told..??

As to say oh yeah still got it ..

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

jeees.... Guys actually do that...not how to answer that.. I can understand the wanking bit..but the need to inform the woman... Not exactly endeering.."

Oh yeah, guys do that!

over a year ago

To the best of my knowledge even though she has faced recent tragedy, M's Fox is enjoying a very stable and happy same sex relationship and loving-life and all its given her....

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"To the best of my knowledge even though she has faced recent tragedy, M's Fox is enjoying a very stable and happy same sex relationship and loving-life and all its given her.... "
no your not miss informed....despite her recent tragedy and lose it was good to see her looking so well....

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I doubt it would bother them, they are getting paid well for being good looking and its only natural, i dont think its something they would dwell on somehow, i dont.

over a year ago

jeees.... Guys actually do that...not how to answer that.. I can understand the wanking bit..but the need to inform the woman... Not exactly endeering.."

I agree...it doesn't stop them though

By *ild-1Woman
over a year ago

york

I don't think they will give it a second thought!

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"I doubt it would bother them, they are getting paid well for being good looking and its only natural, i dont think its something they would dwell on somehow, i dont."
. Yes I think that to. Then I think maybe the exhibitionist few do get a thrill out of it...

Maybe fewer still if the high earnings were,nt would still seek to it ...

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Bit of a skull fuck that."

Can't speak for glamour models - but I was a lingerie model in my late teens/early twenties. Fortunately I was blissfully unaware that hoards of teenage lads used them for 'pleasure'. I genuinely thought people just used the catalogues to choose underwear!

over a year ago

There is a call for mature glamor models now ,the younger men prefer them ,

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"There is a call for mature glamor models now ,the younger men prefer them , "
Definitely not got the body for it now - and my kids would be mortified! X

over a year ago

doesn't bother me if men i'm not attracted to wank over my pics, bet Sam Fox wasn't either.

Roberto Sarno: True beauty is the highest currency we have. Without it, she would be nothing.

Dean: I think you're wrong.

Roberto Sarno: Excuse me?

Dean: I said, I think you're wrong.

Roberto Sarno: So are you gonna tell me that it's what's inside that counts?

Dean: Yeah, that's exactly what I think.

Roberto Sarno: Well I think, that if she wasn't beautiful... you wouldn't have even stopped to look.

Post new Message to Thread