Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Battle of the Remote

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, it's not really a battle per se... she keeps hold of it until she's ready to go to bed and then I get to watch all the progs I've recorded.

So, now the little woman has retired for the evening, (she's not little, she's 5'10, so I'm speaking figuratively here, of which she does have a rather nice one but anyhow..)... two episodes of 'V' to watch, followed by one of Star Trek: Enterprise, then I'll probably float around for a bit checking out Megabuildings on Discovery and then a quick scout around Movies4men to see some retro-titties, then back on here for a recap before bed around 3am. It's a bugger being a nightbird sometimes.

Who owns the remote in your house?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Apparently the key to a successful marriage is two televisons. There was a couple interviewed on our local station a few months back. Think they had been married 60 years. That was the womans response when asked what was the key to a successful marriage

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I own the remote now its all mine, mine,all mine i tell you

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

the remote is bunks domaine lol! i dont mind really as hes working most of the time as i have it all to myself then.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Rob....I don't even bother about it now and just get him to record what I want,I don't watch much anyway

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

A week on Saturday I shall debunk to the bedroom, with the remote hidden and some cans of beer to watch my beloved team play football. The bedroom door will be shut and I can bounce around on the bed all on my own without disturbing anyone

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"A week on Saturday I shall debunk to the bedroom, with the remote hidden and some cans of beer to watch my beloved team play football. The bedroom door will be shut and I can bounce around on the bed all on my own without disturbing anyone"

That is some orgasm.

Especially when ( if ha ha ) they win.

over a year ago

"I own the remote now its all mine, mine,all mine i tell you "

Ha!! Three tellys... Three remotes...

All MINE!!!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"A week on Saturday I shall debunk to the bedroom, with the remote hidden and some cans of beer to watch my beloved team play football. The bedroom door will be shut and I can bounce around on the bed all on my own without disturbing anyone

That is some orgasm.

Especially when ( if ha ha ) they win."

Miaow out your claws away Mushy lol

over a year ago

"Well, it's not really a battle per se... she keeps hold of it until she's ready to go to bed and then I get to watch all the progs I've recorded.

So, now the little woman has retired for the evening, (she's not little, she's 5'10, so I'm speaking figuratively here, of which she does have a rather nice one but anyhow..)... two episodes of 'V' to watch, followed by one of Star Trek: Enterprise, then I'll probably float around for a bit checking out Megabuildings on Discovery and then a quick scout around Movies4men to see some retro-titties, then back on here for a recap before bed around 3am. It's a bugger being a nightbird sometimes.

Who owns the remote in your house? "

Its mine....al mine

All 10 of them

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

winter i own the remote(don't tell mrs saucy i said that).i watch mainly,football,football,and emm football.

summer mrs saucy owns the remote,to such an extent,i have to re learn,it's workings.

the only time i touch it in summer,is to pass it to mrs saucy.

over a year ago

"winter i own the remote(don't tell mrs saucy i said that).i watch mainly,football,football,and emm football.

summer mrs saucy owns the remote,to such an extent,i have to re learn,it's workings.

the only time i touch it in summer,is to pass it to mrs saucy."

Thats what i like to see...a well trained man

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Me, of course. and in 2 different countries

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"winter i own the remote(don't tell mrs saucy i said that).i watch mainly,football,football,and emm football.

the only time i touch it in summer,is to pass it to mrs saucy.

Thats what i like to see...a well trained man "

i used to be a bit of a rebel peaches.

her persistence,just wore me down.

plus she gives out all the gammy's,around here.

Post new Message to Thread