Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fallen in love?

Jump to newest

By *aptain Invincible OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Has anyone ever fallen in love with someone they've met from Fab?

Maybe it's just falling in lust, it's hard to tell... but when you meet someone who shares your interests, pushes you on an intellectual level, and takes you to places you've never been before in the bedroom... how can you not fall in love?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yeah that's a tricky one..it's not necessarily a bad thing though, if you're both feeling the same vibe?

over a year ago

yeah i sort of did, and he said he felt the same way. didn't turn out alright in the end.

over a year ago

"yeah i sort of did, and he said he felt the same way. didn't turn out alright in the end."

This

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Nope

over a year ago

Met someone for coffee, had no intentions of it being anything more...and it wasn't on the day.

Chatting created a spark, which created some fun meets. 3 months later we realised this had grown into someone neither of us expected or were prepared for. We continued to swing as a couple and never encountered any problems.

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever fallen in love with someone they've met from Fab?

Maybe it's just falling in lust, it's hard to tell... but when you meet someone who shares your interests, pushes you on an intellectual level, and takes you to places you've never been before in the bedroom... how can you not fall in love?

"

Yes, it wasn't expected or looked for but it just caught us. It happens and when you do there's not a great deal you can do

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

No comment

over a year ago

No but fallen in love with someone who i joined fab with

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Its all about Nsa really here, but some do find luv here which is awesome.

Some nice peeps on fab..not all bad.

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman
over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

"

Nope.

By *reakShow90Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

I did when I 1st joined I really liked a lady who I had played with but she was part of a couple and so I did the smart thing and kept her out my head and kept them both at arms leanth but with still been friendly

Nowa days I keep my head with me and don't or try not to fall for any one even if I have strong feelings for one or two I have met

over a year ago

When I was on fab 2years ago I met a fella and we ended up becoming a couple and was together for 18months and I left fab! I did love him it didn't work out but we are still friends. Being on here I've met someone again but we are still on fab and it's been 7months now! Haven't used the L word but I am very fond of him lol

over a year ago

Yep, we did just over a year ago and it's not like a love we've ever experienced before

G x

over a year ago

When you least expect it, the little fella with the bow and arrow let's one go, and you're sunk, smitten, head over heels

over a year ago

Yep I did and we didn't make it as far as the bedroom.

over a year ago

And to be honest it doesn't matter where I am in the world I always think of her.

over a year ago

We did and I can say dla is my life.. xx loves you init xx

over a year ago

I know this isn't really what the OP was asking but Fab is so NOT about love for me.

For me it's a swinging site to meet different people for socials, cuddles, kisses and hopefully some more NSA fun.

This bit of my life is in a totally separate box to my 'vanilla' life and while I like the people I meet (of course) never has love even remotely reared it's head in my mind!

over a year ago

"I know this isn't really what the OP was asking but Fab is so NOT about love for me.

For me it's a swinging site to meet different people for socials, cuddles, kisses and hopefully some more NSA fun.

This bit of my life is in a totally separate box to my 'vanilla' life and while I like the people I meet (of course) never has love even remotely reared it's head in my mind!"

Exactly this

over a year ago

"I know this isn't really what the OP was asking but Fab is so NOT about love for me.

This bit of my life is in a totally separate box to my 'vanilla' life and while I like the people I meet (of course) never has love even remotely reared it's head in my mind!

Exactly this "

I agree with you both, but I think that's much easier to do when you already have a loving relationship. If I was single, I'm not convinced I'd be able to be intimate with someone over a period of time and stop feelings developing.

over a year ago

It happened once to me a few year ago when I was on a different site, I had my heart broken, never again.

I've learnt the hard way never to let emotions become involved. This now is my "fantasy" life and then I have my "real" life" ..... the 2 can never collide.

over a year ago

Exactly this

I agree with you both, but I think that's much easier to do when you already have a loving relationship. If I was single, I'm not convinced I'd be able to be intimate with someone over a period of time and stop feelings developing. "

Then maybe swinging isn't for you then.

over a year ago

Exactly this

I agree with you both, but I think that's much easier to do when you already have a loving relationship. If I was single, I'm not convinced I'd be able to be intimate with someone over a period of time and stop feelings developing.

Then maybe swinging isn't for you then."

Ah sorry, misread. If you were single, then I'd say maybe swinging wasn't for you x

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Oh yes! And it bloody hurts xx

over a year ago

Exactly this

Then maybe swinging isn't for you then.

Ah sorry, misread. If you were single, then I'd say maybe swinging wasn't for you x"

I totally agree, I don't think it would be!

over a year ago

"

Yes certainly did! After I cummed for the 1st time I said I loooove you and it turns out I actually do haha!! A happy bunny and yes it's possible just depends on the person and the click and all the other little bits that go with it

over a year ago

This bit of my life is in a totally separate box to my 'vanilla' life and while I like the people I meet (of course) never has love even remotely reared it's head in my mind!"

I find it interesting that you feel it's a conscious decision to make/ be made, i considered myself emotionally unavailable. I had even laughed at the prospect with previous meets, but the heart wants what it wants. You can choose to walk away but if you both feel the same then why fight it?

over a year ago

I am using my right to remain silent

By *sitmeornotMan
over a year ago

Uxbridge

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 07:28:53]

over a year ago

Eighteen months ago I met a hardened swinger. He admitted he didn't believe in love at first sight until me. We have 7 more beautiful months together until our careers relocate in opposite directions. But I have a friend for life. He is indeed a sole mate. And as for his GB days, they are behind him xxx

over a year ago

I find it interesting that you feel it's a conscious decision to make/ be made, i considered myself emotionally unavailable. I had even laughed at the prospect with previous meets, but the heart wants what it wants. You can choose to walk away but if you both feel the same then why fight it? "

It is a conscious choice to allow feelings to develop and choose to act on them or not.

over a year ago

I find it interesting that you feel it's a conscious decision to make/ be made, i considered myself emotionally unavailable. I had even laughed at the prospect with previous meets, but the heart wants what it wants. You can choose to walk away but if you both feel the same then why fight it? "

Because sometimes it can be wrong to take it further. People often think they are in love when it's really just lust, need to think strongly with your head and not just be ruled by your heart.

over a year ago

I find it interesting that you feel it's a conscious decision to make/ be made, i considered myself emotionally unavailable. I had even laughed at the prospect with previous meets, but the heart wants what it wants. You can choose to walk away but if you both feel the same then why fight it?

It is a conscious choice to allow feelings to develop and choose to act on them or not. "

Very true.

over a year ago

No, I haven't.

over a year ago

I hear what you're saying but I DO make a rational conscious decision to block any emotions. If I was single, as Ruby said earlier, it might be very different. But I have very clear boundaries about what I want from the site and can divorce emotions totally.

There's a number of people I've met that I've thought 'I was looking to date then they would be exactly my type and what I would go for'. But I'm not so I shut off that emotional trigger.

Or maybe I've just not met that 'wow!' person on here yet??

over a year ago

I hear what you're saying but I DO make a rational conscious decision to block any emotions. If I was single, as Ruby said earlier, it might be very different. But I have very clear boundaries about what I want from the site and can divorce emotions totally.

There's a number of people I've met that I've thought 'I was looking to date then they would be exactly my type and what I would go for'. But I'm not so I shut off that emotional trigger.

Or maybe I've just not met that 'wow!' person on here yet?? "

I can see your point completely, I've always been able to separate sex from emotions, and formed no other attachments than respect for meets. But sometimes love finds you rather than you finding love. these things can creep up on you and you realise too late.

I had no intentions to even have sex with the man I fell in love with...his photos didn't attract me, it was a purely social meet when we both had time to waste.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"No comment "

Xxx

over a year ago

Yes. We have a little one together too

over a year ago

I have a massive crush on someone.... is that the same

over a year ago

We weren't looking for it, but it has happened nonetheless x

V

over a year ago

Or maybe I've just not met that 'wow!' person on here yet?? "

I felt exactly the same as you Dan, something's are just bigger

over a year ago

I felt exactly the same as you Dan, something's are just bigger"

I agree with that. There is no rationality where emotions are involved. I didn't want or expect it. But it was beyond our control.

over a year ago

"I have a massive crush on someone.... is that the same"

Lucky girl

over a year ago

I have never fallen in love with anyone but have fallen in lust. I have never been close enough to fall in love. I wouldnt know what to do if it did happen. If it happens in the future I would welcome it.

over a year ago

"I have a massive crush on someone.... is that the same"

That's cute xxx

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

If you have not wise mentioning it when your " cuckolding"

If your agenda is to find love not sure if this site is suitable, majority arn,t here to make emotional bonds.

Warning .... " your entering an AGGREVATION free zone"

over a year ago

I felt exactly the same as you Dan, something's are just bigger

I agree with that. There is no rationality where emotions are involved. I didn't want or expect it. But it was beyond our control. "

Feelings are beyond your control but you can still rationally decide whether you act upon those feelings or you don't.

over a year ago

Years back I fell for my FB...not on fab, a different site. He did not feel the same way as it turned out, but he tried and broke my heart in the process. He was a good friend and I miss him but we no longer communicate.

over a year ago

"Years back I fell for my FB...not on fab, a different site. He did not feel the same way as it turned out, but he tried and broke my heart in the process. He was a good friend and I miss him but we no longer communicate."

It's always difficult in these situations, I still miss a man I fell in love with, but I look back on the amazing times we had together and it always makes me smile. Remember the good times xx

over a year ago

"I have a massive crush on someone.... is that the same

That's cute xxx "

A genuinely gorgeous lady... I think she may be aware

over a year ago

Nottingham

To all those who manage to leave their heart at home when they meet a new person, your frame of mind is much stronger than mine! Congratulations, one day I hope to be as strong as you!

over a year ago

Yes we did. We were both singles on here, met up, got together as a couple shortly after and are extremely happy. Each to their own we say but love can find you anywhere. Even on a swinging site

Kinky

over a year ago

I dont do love at all. Never even been close. My nan told me 'never fall in love because it wont be given back" so i never have.

over a year ago

Yep. I met my ex on here didn't expect to fall in love with him but I did, then ended up with a broken heart

over a year ago

I had my first BDSM bonding on here. It isn't as deep as love but is deeper than lust. Sadly it ended after 4 months.

over a year ago

Have I ever fallen in love with somone, ever fallen in love, in love with someone, I shouldn't have fallen in love with?

Yes and it hurts when it falls apart, not a mistake I'll be making again.

over a year ago

Don't believe in love...

Affection, kindness, but not love

over a year ago

Yes. Lesson learned

over a year ago

Did I fall in love with that person..? Maybe, just a smidge... but my fault for letting myself become too close & opening up to them so that when it ended I was left with a bit of a bruised heart... I still miss them, but wouldn't have changed it for anything...it was right for both of us at the time xx

over a year ago

Nottingham

Better to have loved and lost...

By *ed wineMan
over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

"Don't believe in love...

Affection, kindness, but not love "

It is sad what you say. I guess you have your reasons.

My friend, it exists; it just needs attention to last for long...

over a year ago

My friend, it exists; it just needs attention to last for long... "

This

over a year ago

"To all those who manage to leave their heart at home when they meet a new person, your frame of mind is much stronger than mine! Congratulations, one day I hope to be as strong as you!"

I have to, it's the only way I can do swinging.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No and i never did when i was single either

over a year ago

Its nice to have feelings When you have sex it makes it better I find ... now love its very rear . Like and lust is better .

over a year ago

We did and nearly 2 years to when we 1st met on fab

By *inkxRabbitWoman
over a year ago

Wok-ish Horsell temporarily

I fell for my fb hook, line and sinker. I can honestly say that it's a feeling I've never had for anyone else and itcwas completely not my plan. We are so compatible in every respect. We have such a laugh, can talk about anything, are totally comfortable with each other and sex is mind blowing.

Shame then that we're both married and not wanting more. If things were different though I'd take him in a flash. We're in our third year; long may it last I say.

over a year ago

"Its nice to have feelings When you have sex it makes it better I find ... now love its very rear . Like and lust is better ."

Like and lust....I like that...then your heart doesn't get involved

over a year ago

Not sure about love.... not sure I understand it... however there is someone I am fond of... and in a "squiffy" moment they said something similar and now I am a little confused (which is a natural state so no harm done)... erm.... I am still processing this and doing it very badly...

over a year ago

My friend, it exists; it just needs attention to last for long... "

No it doesn't....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/16 21:23:35]

over a year ago

I'm trying not to...

over a year ago

Yes, we did. Met on here as singles and 2.5 years on the rest is history. Actually, we both fought it but didn't succeed x

over a year ago

Yes, once

Would I do it again? No

I've learnt how to switch my emotions off now

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i can love lots of people, without the need to shack up and be possessive of them.

because i have this outlook, i don't have to hide my feelings, i can have as many as i want.it doesnt mean i have to, or, want to, project an expectations, onto anyone else.

acceptance of what is, is a beautiful thing, i'm not going to squash my emotional expression with people, that would not be honest.

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

We did!!

JG x

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"

People do fall in love on fab as we all know - and for some it works perfectly!

There are fairly obvious pitfalls though!

For instance - very recently I had a meet with a fellow forumite and we got on brilliantly on every level! The sex was fantastic for both of us and we really liked/like each other as people!

The following evening he went to a club with a regular playmate - a lovely lady I've met several times!

I'm cool with that now as I've been on fab a long time - but I do think it's a barrier to love. When you know someone's going to sleep with someone else soon after you, you tend to protect yourself by holding back emotionally - and I imagine it would take a long time to let that guard down and fall in love!

That being said - I'm still very much looking forward to seeing him again!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

For instance - very recently I had a meet with a fellow forumite and we got on brilliantly on every level! The sex was fantastic for both of us and we really liked/like each other as people!

The following evening he went to a club with a regular playmate - a lovely lady I've met several times!

I'm cool with that now as I've been on fab a long time - but I do think it's a barrier to love. When you know someone's going to sleep with someone else soon after you, you tend to protect yourself by holding back emotionally - and I imagine it would take a long time to let that guard down and fall in love!

That being said - I'm still very much looking forward to seeing him again! "

Is that not like pissing up a lamp post?

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

That being said - I'm still very much looking forward to seeing him again!

Is that not like pissing up a lamp post? "

Nope! Just saying we got on very well! I fully expect him to meet others - and I've heartily recommended him to a couple of friends!

I'm simply discussing the topic - falling in love on fab - and the possible pitfalls!

By *arksidesubCouple
over a year ago

not far from you..

Lust not love..x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I haven't, saw a guy for 18 months but it wasn't true love or anything.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

I don't think men like to admit rhe L word.... the same thing happen to me I had feelings for this person but it didn't last I think I'm getting over him now a little we are still very good friends but I have to detatch myself from him...still looking for the ONE

over a year ago

Can't say I have. My last relationship was a bit of a disaster so I'm a little on the defensive when it comes to the 'L' word

over a year ago

"I don't think men like to admit rhe L word.... the same thing happen to me I had feelings for this person but it didn't last I think I'm getting over him now a little we are still very good friends but I have to detatch myself from him...still looking for the ONE "

i've found they'll admit it before i will.

By *P1964Woman
over a year ago

gillingham

I joined this site through someone I was seeing who was more experienced in the swinging world than me (a mere novice). I heard a lot about the world of swinging from him and he offered to introduce me to the club scenes as I was intrigued on what goes on in them and we could go along as a 'couple'. I knew he was a Fab member as he always very open and honest about his online activity which I accepted as we were 'fwb' and nothing serious.

Soon as I joined fab thinking I should be a member as well and what harm can it cause to our 'friendship', he was unhappy about this decision and stopped seeing me? confused.com or what

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I will never use the L word unless I know it's right

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I joined this site through someone I was seeing who was more experienced in the swinging world than me (a mere novice). I heard a lot about the world of swinging from him and he offered to introduce me to the club scenes as I was intrigued on what goes on in them and we could go along as a 'couple'. I knew he was a Fab member as he always very open and honest about his online activity which I accepted as we were 'fwb' and nothing serious.

Soon as I joined fab thinking I should be a member as well and what harm can it cause to our 'friendship', he was unhappy about this decision and stopped seeing me? confused.com or what "

Some 'swingers' like 'fresh blood'.

By *r.ringMan
over a year ago

totton

I met a lovely lady on here. We had a social meet and clicked. We got on really well and had more intermit times together. All was great I was falling for her and this was going beyond fwb. She said it first the L word I was shocked I was thinking the same but didn't want to say. We stoped fwb shortly after that it was very very hard to. She respected my home life situation and we didn't want to hurt each other. I still see her around from time to time. We hug and kiss if we can and chat on the phone. Still friends but limited benefits.

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"I will never use the L word unless I know it's right "

I'll never ever use it again. I'm in the same boat Hun x

over a year ago

I think you've to have an attraction to have sex with someone, and a 1 off is fine but when the sex becomes regular us women do form attachments!

I'm trying to just have fun, but I love bad boys and always end up liking them just a bit too much!

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

"It happened once to me a few year ago when I was on a different site, I had my heart broken, never again.

I've learnt the hard way never to let emotions become involved. This now is my "fantasy" life and then I have my "real" life" ..... the 2 can never collide. "

Doesn't mean "real" life can't break your heart.

over a year ago

"i can love lots of people, without the need to shack up and be possessive of them.

because i have this outlook, i don't have to hide my feelings, i can have as many as i want.it doesnt mean i have to, or, want to, project an expectations, onto anyone else.

acceptance of what is, is a beautiful thing, i'm not going to squash my emotional expression with people, that would not be honest.

"

This is very much like myself! X

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

I hold my heart close in my chest locked away. I never EVER want to feel or be hurt as I have been. It hurt me so bad I nearly lost my entire life , so for that reason my hearts locked away x

over a year ago

"I hold my heart close in my chest locked away. I never EVER want to feel or be hurt as I have been. It hurt me so bad I nearly lost my entire life , so for that reason my hearts locked away x"

sorry to hear that! There is nothing worse than a broken heart! I wish I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve! It does mean you get hurt a lot more

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

"I hold my heart close in my chest locked away. I never EVER want to feel or be hurt as I have been. It hurt me so bad I nearly lost my entire life , so for that reason my hearts locked away x

sorry to hear that! There is nothing worse than a broken heart! I wish I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve! It does mean you get hurt a lot more "

I'm terrible for it. But I've been hurt big time. I'm not a manhater but I'm very very weary. Me and my kids come first.

By *uriouscouple130Couple
over a year ago

county durham

I hi five that! ??

By *tillwaterMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I hold my heart close in my chest locked away. I never EVER want to feel or be hurt as I have been. It hurt me so bad I nearly lost my entire life , so for that reason my hearts locked away x

sorry to hear that! There is nothing worse than a broken heart! I wish I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve! It does mean you get hurt a lot more

I'm terrible for it. But I've been hurt big time. I'm not a manhater but I'm very very weary. Me and my kids come first. "

Think once you've been hurt it's never the same.. they say it makes you stronger (and there probably right) but the fairytale dies in that moment.

I've messed up many a good thing because I'm adamant I won't go through that shit again

Shame really

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

Hey I know you !

over a year ago

I'm terrible for it. But I've been hurt big time. I'm not a manhater but I'm very very weary. Me and my kids come first. "

Definitely I got hurt so bad last year I honestly don't know how I got through it all! But I suppose I did and that's the good thing! Wait u know me? X

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

sorry to hear that! There is nothing worse than a broken heart! I wish I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve! It does mean you get hurt a lot more "

its a test to make you more and more unconditional..thats my opinion x hugs xx

over a year ago

Falling in love is amazing and the world looks a much better place

i was getting very strong feelings for a guy and as i am so afraid of a guy dying beside me again i pushed him away and he probably thinks i am some nut case now

over a year ago

sorry to hear that! There is nothing worse than a broken heart! I wish I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve! It does mean you get hurt a lot more its a test to make you more and more unconditional..thats my opinion x hugs xx"

I like that!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

sorry to hear that! There is nothing worse than a broken heart! I wish I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve! It does mean you get hurt a lot more its a test to make you more and more unconditional..thats my opinion x hugs xx

I like that! "

to keep yourself soft in a hard world is an accomplishment and an inspiration...so shine on beautiful x

over a year ago

"

yes but with someone from a similar site, not fab...

it lasted 18 months but didn't end well

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

I'm terrible for it. But I've been hurt big time. I'm not a manhater but I'm very very weary. Me and my kids come first.

Definitely I got hurt so bad last year I honestly don't know how I got through it all! But I suppose I did and that's the good thing! Wait u know me? X "

That feelings awful I never want to repeat that ever again. Big hugs x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Not sure about love.... not sure I understand it... however there is someone I am fond of... and in a "squiffy" moment they said something similar and now I am a little confused (which is a natural state so no harm done)... erm.... I am still processing this and doing it very badly..."
thats interesting. Im fond of a lot of people and tell them. I hope they dont read more into it than that

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Yep, I fell in love with someone in the past very quickly, it only lasted 6 months and I'm still paying the price for it now.

over a year ago

lol we have...met on another site not fab!! 4 years ago...and fell in love now married lol. now got extended family so yes it can happen...but we still like to play every now and then.

over a year ago

I think we lust here a lot and after a time it can turn into the L word for some .

over a year ago

I prefer not to but I do leave my heart very open to it. Though can come across as uncaring due to previous relationships.

By *weet medicineWoman
over a year ago

Kesgrave

Never guess im to damn picky

Post new Message to Thread