FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you send a message to someone, and don't get a reply, and when you send another message and you get warning sign saying " just because they don't reply perhaps their not for you " or something like that. Myself personally I find it rude. but what makes me laugh is when they put a status.. dones anyone meet on here... what you think ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Devil77Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I've been lucky so far. Out of about 10 or do messages I've sent only 2 or 3 have deleted or ignored me.

I don't take it personal. It's there choice. Just cary on and try again.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The ladies are too busy to reply, they just read and delete dont you know.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I do anyway

over a year ago

i think,if you send a message,and don't get a reply...don't send another one!

over a year ago

"i think,if you send a message,and don't get a reply...don't send another one!"
I dont. They're loss

By *aughtypair555Couple
over a year ago

north west

We have given up on replying to messages from people who we would not consider a meet with. Tried to be polite at first and say "no, thank you" but then the majority continued to push which is very off putting. So now might come across as rude but saves us a lot of awkward message exchanges xx

over a year ago

"i think,if you send a message,and don't get a reply...don't send another one! I dont. They're loss"

if they didn't want to meet you,it's not their loss. they made a decision.if i reply politely, and get 'your loss'..it's both laughable and a wee bit sad.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"When you send a message to someone, and don't get a reply, and when you send another message and you get warning sign saying " just because they don't reply perhaps their not for you " or something like that. Myself personally I find it rude. but what makes me laugh is when they put a status.. dones anyone meet on here... what you think ? "

Their status arises from an inability to find anyone that matches their requirements.

Your lack of reply arises from not matching their requirements.

There's no contradiction, I'm afraid.

By *eaded_BazMan
over a year ago

Truro

"i think,if you send a message,and don't get a reply...don't send another one! I dont. They're loss

if they didn't want to meet you,it's not their loss. they made a decision.if i reply politely, and get 'your loss'..it's both laughable and a wee bit sad."

And somewhat egotistical

Post new Message to Thread