Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oh God...not another size thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK so it's not what your all thinking

Just curious about general size of a person, and why some people put 'average' when they obviously are far from it.

How many of us on here are genuine in what we put on our profiles?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Maybe they see themselves as average. It's up to them to define themselves. I don't feel there is anything deceptive about it.

The reader can look at the pictures and decide they're not for them. Makes no odds to the persons self description.

By *iking-DaddyMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I'm 6 n 1/4 inches fully hard. I'd say that puts me firmly into the 'bang average' section.

No lying on my part.

over a year ago

"I'm 6 n 1/4 inches fully hard. I'd say that puts me firmly into the 'bang average' section.

No lying on my part."

Wasn't asking about cock size... I was questioning body size.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not genuine on my description, there's no fat cnut button option yet

over a year ago

I'm a tranny.....I never been average at anything,,,,

over a year ago

Well, I'm fucking fabulous so I would say my description is perfect

over a year ago

Mine says fabulous. I clearly am.

The body type descriptors are subjective, and basically pointless so I'm not sure why people get so het up about which of the list of drop down options someone has chosen.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/11/16 20:06:55]

over a year ago

OK I'm a skinny fucker, but put average on my description (Mr)

over a year ago

As people have already mentioned, being 'average' is subjective. Just look at their pictures and make up your own mind.

over a year ago

people on here seem to be pretty honest in my experience, saying which agree with other post people dont always see themselves as we do

over a year ago

How many would click obese if the option was there?

over a year ago

"How many would click obese if the option was there?"

I've offered to click fat Cnut option

over a year ago

They don't have; "BMI of an Eritrean" so I had to go with "slim", sorry

over a year ago

I probably would. But I'm not even convinced that many people look at the body type part, it never occurs to me to do so. That's what photos are for.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'm clinically obese. I'm a size 10. I'm 9.5 stone, but for my height I should be 7.5 stone apparently.

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

5' 11" tall waist 40" and size 12 feet I've never been a little boy I was 5' 11" at 13 and slimmer waist and a tight Kevin Kegan perm lol

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I chose large as I am large, until they put fat as an option then I'll use that instead

over a year ago

Id go for heffa but that's not an option (Kat) xx

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"As people have already mentioned, being 'average' is subjective. Just look at their pictures and make up your own mind. "

But what if the pictures on display are super close ups of certain parts and they do not show full body pics? Is that not false advertising of sorts?

Sometimes it is just not possible to make up your own mind based on the pictures on display......

over a year ago

I don't see myself as large or skinny/athletic always seen myself as average

over a year ago

"As people have already mentioned, being 'average' is subjective. Just look at their pictures and make up your own mind.

But what if the pictures on display are super close ups of certain parts and they do not show full body pics? Is that not false advertising of sorts?

Sometimes it is just not possible to make up your own mind based on the pictures on display......

"

In that situation wouldn't you make up your mind to avoid? Super close up photos of disparate body parts tell you everything you need to know.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm a size 16 which is considered average for women in the UK. However I chose 'curvy' because I am.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"OK so it's not what your all thinking

Just curious about general size of a person, and why some people put 'average' when they obviously are far from it.

How many of us on here are genuine in what we put on our profiles? "

Your version of "average " may not be mine.

And with the changes that are happening in the population these days what you think is average may have been bigiven a few decades ago so it's not as simple as that.

I put what I'm happy with on my own profile (after all it is mine!)

If I'm in conversation with someone then I always make sure they understand what size I am.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/11/16 20:17:32]

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Maybe they see themselves as average. It's up to them to define themselves. I don't feel there is anything deceptive about it.

The reader can look at the pictures and decide they're not for them. Makes no odds to the persons self description. "

I agree

over a year ago

I am an athelete and I see myself in the premier league with the top guys

over a year ago

I put curvy cos I am curvy. It's just my curves are bigger then some. Think the alps compared to Snowdonia. They are all beautiful mountains. xxx

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"How many would click obese if the option was there?

I'm clinically obese. I'm a size 10. I'm 9.5 stone, but for my height I should be 7.5 stone apparently. "

So that kind of proves the BMI thing is total bollocks

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"As people have already mentioned, being 'average' is subjective. Just look at their pictures and make up your own mind.

In that situation wouldn't you make up your mind to avoid? Super close up photos of disparate body parts tell you everything you need to know. "

Of course I would, I was just playing devils advocate. But we all know 'some' men don't and then complain afterwards

over a year ago

In that situation wouldn't you make up your mind to avoid? Super close up photos of disparate body parts tell you everything you need to know.

Of course I would, I was just playing devils advocate. But we all know 'some' men don't and then complain afterwards"

Yeah, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I am an athelete and I see myself in the premier league with the top guys "

How does a 6 pack make you a top guy though?

over a year ago

there is an online test which will allow you to input some details and will give you a new nationality based on your answers; if you type in:

what country is my bmi most like...

I am Eritrean and I quite like the idea of that

I have not linked the website because I am not sure if we can link websites but its on the beeb!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I am an athelete and I see myself in the premier league with the top guys

How does a 6 pack make you a top guy though?"

How does a 6 pack make him an athlete? Or is Shaggy a secret Olympian?

over a year ago

"there is an online test which will allow you to input some details and will give you a new nationality based on your answers; if you type in:

I have not linked the website because I am not sure if we can link websites but its on the beeb! "

I've done that one before. I think I was Samoa or something

over a year ago

How does a 6 pack make you a top guy though?"

It dont but with the same kind of body I meant lol.

over a year ago

How does a 6 pack make him an athlete? Or is Shaggy a secret Olympian? "

It dont but I got the same kind of stamina you know.

over a year ago

"there is an online test which will allow you to input some details and will give you a new nationality based on your answers; if you type in:

I have not linked the website because I am not sure if we can link websites but its on the beeb! "

other interesting facts (feel like I am talking to myself here... it's okay Pauly, go with it)

I have a lower BMI than 100% of males in my age group in the UK (I am not sure thats possible, unless I truly am the skinniest 41 year old in Britain, in which case I want a medal or a spot in the Guinness book of records)

I have a lower BMI than 96% of the males in my age group, globally.... wow I made the top 4% of something!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

How does a 6 pack make him an athlete? Or is Shaggy a secret Olympian? It dont but I got the same kind of stamina you know."

You have the same stamina as a marathon runner? You'll be in demand then.

over a year ago

I'm slim but my body performance is athletic according to physical tests so that's what I put down

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"I put curvy cos I am curvy. It's just my curves are bigger then some. Think the alps compared to Snowdonia. They are all beautiful mountains. xxx"

Perfectly described x

over a year ago

I have not linked the website because I am not sure if we can link websites but its on the beeb!

I've done that one before. I think I was Samoa or something "

Found it. Yep. Samoa. And a higher BMI than 91% of women in the country. Which explains why I see hardly any people fatter than me.

over a year ago

How does a 6 pack make him an athlete? Or is Shaggy a secret Olympian? It dont but I got the same kind of stamina you know.

You have the same stamina as a marathon runner? You'll be in demand then. "

lol and no, but would be fun to be an olympian, more the stamina in the gym I meant there.

over a year ago

other interesting facts (feel like I am talking to myself here... it's okay Pauly, go with it)

I have a lower BMI than 100% of males in my age group in the UK (I am not sure thats possible, unless I truly am the skinniest 41 year old in Britain, in which case I want a medal or a spot in the Guinness book of records)

I have a lower BMI than 96% of the males in my age group, globally.... wow I made the top 4% of something!"

I have a higher BMI than 96% of the women in my age group globally. I think yours is probably a better accolade than mine

By *laymates7Woman
over a year ago

Isle of Wight

I cant decide if im average or more. Cuddly would be my prefered option though.

over a year ago

I have a lower BMI than 96% of the males in my age group, globally.... wow I made the top 4% of something!

I have a higher BMI than 96% of the women in my age group globally. I think yours is probably a better accolade than mine "

we should just have sex with one another until one of us pops our clogs... put Darwins survival of the fittest to the test...

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

How does a 6 pack make you a top guy though?It dont but with the same kind of body I meant lol."

I guess so, though I don't find the big 6 pack thing attractive. I like slim men so to me they are 'top' men

over a year ago

I have a higher BMI than 96% of the women in my age group globally. I think yours is probably a better accolade than mine

we should just have sex with one another until one of us pops our clogs... put Darwins survival of the fittest to the test..."

Well if it's for science...

over a year ago

we should just have sex with one another until one of us pops our clogs... put Darwins survival of the fittest to the test...

Well if it's for science... "

that has never worked before...... I need a defibrillator people!! I may be dead already!! something is awry

over a year ago

I would. It's not like I can hide the fact I'm obese all the way through a sexual encounter. In fact for me I like to make sure they realise my pics are just from good angles to save disappointment when they actually meet me

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I have a lower BMI than 96% of the males in my age group, globally.... wow I made the top 4% of something!"

Gorgeous body though

over a year ago

Well if it's for science...

that has never worked before...... I need a defibrillator people!! I may be dead already!! something is awry "

Does that mean I won? Woohoo!

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"How many would click obese if the option was there?

I would. It's not like I can hide the fact I'm obese all the way through a sexual encounter. In fact for me I like to make sure they realise my pics are just from good angles to save disappointment when they actually meet me

"

Me too, I always tell guys I am not slim but ever so hot

over a year ago

this thread has gone weird.... I don't like it anymore, people are being nice....

I am so confused right now.... logging..... people this is a swinging site for the gods sake!! I am not used to people liking what they see or offering ((the sex thingy!! ))

over a year ago

I've put fabulous but I'm a size 10-12

over a year ago

How does a 6 pack make you a top guy though?It dont but with the same kind of body I meant lol.

I guess so, though I don't find the big 6 pack thing attractive. I like slim men so to me they are 'top' men "

That is good too and yes, it is all about what we like.

over a year ago

until you meet in person you can never tell - i hold my hands up to only posting pics that make me look better 'in my eyes'

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"this thread has gone weird.... I don't like it anymore, people are being nice....

I am so confused right now.... logging..... people this is a swinging site for the gods sake!! I am not used to people liking what they see or offering ((the sex thingy!! )) "

But you are soooo damn sexy

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

In the right light and with some imagination...I might still look a smidgeon athletic.

The most athletic thing I do these days is walk to the fridge

over a year ago

"this thread has gone weird.... I don't like it anymore, people are being nice....

I am so confused right now.... logging..... people this is a swinging site for the gods sake!! I am not used to people liking what they see or offering ((the sex thingy!! )) "

I'm keeping out of it now.... I usually get threads closed quicker than a slimfast meal can be made.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

From my experience men tend to think better of their bodies and will put athletic or average when they might be more 'curvy'.

Size 10-14 women will put fat because they think it's better to say fat and have people tell them oh no you're not you're gorgeous.

Women size 14-18 are told by the media, the NHS and anyone else who likes to take a pot shot that they are fat. Even though they can have a perfectly in proportion, fantastic figure.

Over size 18 and we are more likely to have wobbly bits but we can still be sexy. Though we are actually fat, where the slim women claiming to be are just out for compliments or have serious body issues.

In my experience

over a year ago

I'm not athletic and I'm not curvy, ample, fabulous or large, so I'd say average suits me best

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

" until you meet in person you can never tell - i hold my hands up to only posting pics that make me look better 'in my eyes' "

Can I still be fabulous?

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"From my experience men tend to think better of their bodies and will put athletic or average when they might be more 'curvy'.

Size 10-14 women will put fat because they think it's better to say fat and have people tell them oh no you're not you're gorgeous.

Women size 14-18 are told by the media, the NHS and anyone else who likes to take a pot shot that they are fat. Even though they can have a perfectly in proportion, fantastic figure.

Over size 18 and we are more likely to have wobbly bits but we can still be sexy. Though we are actually fat, where the slim women claiming to be are just out for compliments or have serious body issues.

In my experience "

over a year ago

" until you meet in person you can never tell - i hold my hands up to only posting pics that make me look better 'in my eyes'

Can I still be fabulous? "

you so can miss honey xxxxxx

over a year ago

I'm always really careful about this as I don't want to misrepresent my body. I've even put my dress size on my profile. As I'm 5'7, I carry it a bit better but I always send a full length picture to anyone I'm going to meet.

over a year ago

I've put athletic but debating on changing it to average

By *r_PinkMan
over a year ago

london stratford

"Mine says fabulous. I clearly am.

The body type descriptors are subjective, and basically pointless so I'm not sure why people get so het up about which of the list of drop down options someone has chosen."

Could not agree more... You do have a fabulous body.

As for me. I put average, coz that's what I think my body type is.

over a year ago

"I put curvy cos I am curvy. It's just my curves are bigger then some. Think the alps compared to Snowdonia. They are all beautiful mountains. xxx

Perfectly described x"

Thank you. xxx

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Meh.

*as Popeye*

"I yam whaddaye yam."

over a year ago

I think it's all subjective to a point. Not everyone has the same perception of slim, curvy etc.

Pictures are definitely the best way to describe body type. No one is ever going to mistake my close up massive arse picture for that of an average sized woman. I haven't had the memo to say my pictures aren't an accurate representation of what I look like yet anyway.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

" until you meet in person you can never tell - i hold my hands up to only posting pics that make me look better 'in my eyes'

Can I still be fabulous?

you so can miss honey xxxxxx "

They didn't have elf like as an option and I can't be a hobbit as as my feet are small

over a year ago

Can I still be fabulous?

They didn't have elf like as an option and I can't be a hobbit as as my feet are small "

Are they hairy though?

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm currently a size 14. Statistically that probably puts me somewhere in the average category when you throw my height into the mix. However I have spent my entire life being a fat girl and being restricted in my clothing options, am still a large rather than a medium when buying online and grew up seeing much thinner women than me portrayed as average despite the actual statistics so feel like claiming my size is average might be misleading as a result. So I have pictures and not just closeups so people can make their own minds up.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"How many of us on here are genuine in what we put on our profiles? "

I wouldn't have the self confidence to put anything other than 'average', though in my case it's probably the most accurate. We then just let our photos give a more accurate picture (assuming everyone makes an allowance for the fact we're obviously holding our breath )

Mr ddc

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Can I still be fabulous?

They didn't have elf like as an option and I can't be a hobbit as as my feet are small

Are they hairy though? "

No. I wax them

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

I honestly don't think I have ever looked at what people put as their body type on their profile, I simply look at the pics to see if there's an attraction

over a year ago

Can I still be fabulous?

They didn't have elf like as an option and I can't be a hobbit as as my feet are small "

I have weirdly small feet for my height!

At 5'7, my feet are a 4.5/5. I legit reckon it's why my balance is so shit!

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"I honestly don't think I have ever looked at what people put as their body type on their profile, I simply look at the pics to see if there's an attraction"

Ditto.

One look is worth a thousand words.

over a year ago

Can I still be fabulous?

no your feet dont flap hahahah - pretty little hobbitses

over a year ago

Im definitly genuine in what i put ... and i am happy

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Don't see any reason to alter what I am...just plain average...it'd only come back to bite me if I did.

over a year ago

"

Even when full body pictures are shown it can be hard to really decide (for me) if the person has described themselves fairly. I do see some pictures where one picture is yes then on another no

over a year ago

The "other half" put me as ample, personally I would put me as large, I am fat, but thinner than I was, I have boobs, bum and wobbly bits, our profile states my size, I don't need a label to do that

Post new Message to Thread