Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex on the train

Jump to newest

By *limBobStretchedPants OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

As I wrote this I am on the train back from London and starting to get a little bit Horney! Wether it is the movement and slow vibration of the train I don't know.

What I was wondering has anyone had sex on a train?? If so what was it like and who was it with.. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We haven't shagged on a train yet, but when Siren's away on business she often pops to the toilet on the train home, strips off and sends a piccie of herself to my mobile.

over a year ago

I have on the west coast line to glasgow with my ex and there was some one in front of us with head phones on this was back in the day you could smoke on the platform i got off had a fag and when i got back on it smelt strongly of sex lo

over a year ago

We have ages ago, coming back on a very quiet train from Doncaster.

It was a winters evening, dark outside and hardly anyone on board.

Trace was alternately lying or bending over the table, skirt up around her waist.

It was great when we went over a crossing and saw the cars waiting to cross lol.

Recently we've noticed CCTV on the trains.........made us wonder!

XXXX

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

On the cambridge train in the evening. There was us and a guy in the carriage, he was kind of behind and opposite, but if he looked in the window he could see everything.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"We haven't shagged on a train yet, but when Siren's away on business she often pops to the toilet on the train home, strips off and sends a piccie of herself to my mobile. "

i have done this for Sir,and been ordered to wear butt plugs on the train.It has now reached the point that just standing on the platform makes me horny!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Yeah I used to drill my ex on her Dad's model railway table.

over a year ago

yes and its good fun i was coming back from london met a lass from hull called vicky and went in the toilets on the train good times

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

yes and its good fun i was coming back from london dressed as a girl and met a bloke from halifax called and went in the toilets on the train good times

...sorry, couldn't resist!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"yes and its good fun i was coming back from london dressed as a girl and met a bloke from halifax called and went in the toilets on the train good times

...sorry, couldn't resist! "

Nor could Charlie

over a year ago

"As I wrote this I am on the train back from London and starting to get a little bit Horney! Wether it is the movement and slow vibration of the train I don't know.

What I was wondering has anyone had sex on a train?? If so what was it like and who was it with.. X"

im not risking the sack for sex on train

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Just wonderin'.

Is it sex in the train or ON the train?

I'd have happily had sex with Pippa on her sis's train, even with folks watching ( and learning ).

over a year ago

Newcastle

Seems like alot of people have enjoyed it. I wish someone would send me pictures of them naked on a train some lucky people must be out there.. Maybe we should arrange a private fab train and fill it with site members

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Yes. Ex girlfriend years ago.

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"As I wrote this I am on the train back from London and starting to get a little bit Horney! Wether it is the movement and slow vibration of the train I don't know.

What I was wondering has anyone had sex on a train?? If so what was it like and who was it with.. X"

Frequently! being a in and out of London commuter for many years, crushed up inside the Thameslink cattle cars, I regularly had sex with the fellow female passenger doing the daily to and from work pilgrimage. Trouble is it was always spoilt by the announcement of the train driver as we neared Harpenden!

over a year ago

would fucking on top of my Thomas the tank engine duvet cover count.?

over a year ago

"As I wrote this I am on the train back from London and starting to get a little bit Hornby! Wether it is the movement and slow vibration of the train I don't know.

Couldn't resist! Would a threesome be a Triang???

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

yes with hubby. Have to say that the rocking motion of the train and the noise of the tracks adds to it all

over a year ago

some thing i want to do .if i get the chance

over a year ago

Newcastle

"

im not risking the sack for sex on train "

Do you work on trains by chance???

over a year ago

Yes to the first question and mind yer own to the second

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

"We haven't shagged on a train yet, but when Siren's away on business she often pops to the toilet on the train home, strips off and sends a piccie of herself to my mobile. "

Now I know whos in the bog for ages when I'm outside, touching cloth.

over a year ago

not train ,but on the scotlant to london bus years ago i gave a guy a bj

over a year ago

i want to do it on a platform with train passing but worried that there will be many it could offend

over a year ago

Too many cameras at stations now

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"i want to do it on a platform with train passing but worried that there will be many it could offend"

God you'd get done for indecent expousure which could also mean getting put on the sex offenders list..

over a year ago

"i want to do it on a platform with train passing but worried that there will be many it could offend

God you'd get done for indecent expousure which could also mean getting put on the sex offenders list.. "

i know thats why i daredn't

wicked fantasy though lol would take some planning to make sure train was only full of willing participants wouldn't it

Post new Message to Thread