Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

new club in cramlington

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

does anybody know or have any details of a club in cramlington heard rumours not sure if there true

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

dont even know where cramlington is

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"dont even know where cramlington is "

In between Newcastle and Blyth. Local to us, hmmmmm.. Don't know anything about a new club there though.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Just up the road from me and I aint heard either.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Its open,a friend has been,the jacuzzi was a whirl pool bath,in the same room as the toilet!

They also have a no single men unless brought by a couple policy.Single men can only join if vouched for by a couple.

She wont be going back and we wont be going once.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"the jacuzzi was a whirl pool bath,in the same room as the toilet! "

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

and the enterance to the club is through the bar of the pub

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks for the replies doesnt sound too promising

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you surw the whirlpool bath is near the toilet or actually IS the toilet

Where in Crammy has this place opened .. ?

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"and the enterance to the club is through the bar of the pub "

I know every pub in Cram and I can't think of one where this would be an attractive proposition.

Now if someone proposed to re-open the Flying Stool (aka The Travellers) as a swingers club that might be an even worse idea, but really, Cramlington?

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"dont even know where cramlington is "

It's a non-statutory new town adjacent to the ECML and the A1 whose most prominent feature is soon to be a terraformed statue of a naked woman visible from the Newcastle Airport flightpath (I kid you not...)

Ross Noble liked it so much he emigrated to Australia.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Its open,a friend has been,the jacuzzi was a whirl pool bath,in the same room as the toilet!

"

Actually they have cheated here, the whirlpool bath has been built over a small hole in the fabric of reality that leaches into the Plasticine Era. It's a cheap way to make a whirlpool but it's inevitable someone's going to get sucked off at some point, into the Plasticine Epoch I mean.

Imagine the shock, one minute your having a nice buubbly bath with a pretty lady stroking your cock under the water, the next minute your sat on a Yukka with a family of rat like rodents about to demonstrate their dismay at your sudden appearance in their nest.

Take heed and be careful out there people.

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"Its open,a friend has been,the jacuzzi was a whirl pool bath,in the same room as the toilet!

Actually they have cheated here, the whirlpool bath has been built over a small hole in the fabric of reality that leaches into the Plasticine Era. It's a cheap way to make a whirlpool but it's inevitable someone's going to get sucked off at some point, into the Plasticine Epoch I mean.

Imagine the shock, one minute your having a nice buubbly bath with a pretty lady stroking your cock under the water, the next minute your sat on a Yukka with a family of rat like rodents about to demonstrate their dismay at your sudden appearance in their nest.

Take heed and be careful out there people. "

It may well be connected to the Lamb Pit, a local coal mine which may be a concealed gateway to hell. There are houses in Cram that have gas monitors to make sure the residents don't get poisoned by the gases from several local pits...

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Take heed and be careful out there people.

It may well be connected to the Lamb Pit, a local coal mine which may be a concealed gateway to hell. There are houses in Cram that have gas monitors to make sure the residents don't get poisoned by the gases from several local pits..."

So if you think someones done an eggy-fart take heed!! It could be the very fires and brimstone of Hell about to consume you!!!

Post new Message to Thread