Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Seeing a friend on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know alot of people are on fab. But I look at it as a private thing that should be kept separate from your personal life. So you can life your normal life but if you have any kinky needs this is here. Anyway, I've seen a male friend of mine on here putting pictures of face and body on here along with secret interests he clearly has not told anyone about, and he obviously doesn't know I've seen his profile. Everytime I see him I'm going to think of this profile in my head. I don't expect many to reply to this. But I just feel weird that I've seen a close friend on here. I would never bring it up though but it's like an image I can't get rid of now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You're here too.

Block the profile and have some mind bleach to erase the images.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I know alot of people are on fab. But I look at it as a private thing that should be kept separate from your personal life. So you can life your normal life but if you have any kinky needs this is here. Anyway, I've seen a male friend of mine on here putting pictures of face and body on here along with secret interests he clearly has not told anyone about, and he obviously doesn't know I've seen his profile. Everytime I see him I'm going to think of this profile in my head. I don't expect many to reply to this. But I just feel weird that I've seen a close friend on here. I would never bring it up though but it's like an image I can't get rid of now "

Did you look at his profile in stealth mode?

over a year ago

"I know alot of people are on fab. But I look at it as a private thing that should be kept separate from your personal life. So you can life your normal life but if you have any kinky needs this is here. Anyway, I've seen a male friend of mine on here putting pictures of face and body on here along with secret interests he clearly has not told anyone about, and he obviously doesn't know I've seen his profile. Everytime I see him I'm going to think of this profile in my head. I don't expect many to reply to this. But I just feel weird that I've seen a close friend on here. I would never bring it up though but it's like an image I can't get rid of now "

If he's a close friend, why can't you talk to him about it?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We were contacted by a colleague ages ago. Every time I see him or hear anything about him when work I remember that message. He didn't know it was us.

It happens though and life goes on

By *hobos46Man
over a year ago

Royston

You can't unsee it. I'm afraid this person will always be associated in your mind with the images you've seen of him on here.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

But the problem is yours. He probably couldnt care less. Probability says eventually your going to bump into someone you know. If your like this over a male friend what you going to do if you come across a family member

over a year ago

"You're here too.

Block the profile and have some mind bleach to erase the images. "

Yes I know I'm on here and wasn't slating him for that I just feel awkward seeing a mate that is all lol

over a year ago

"We were contacted by a colleague ages ago. Every time I see him or hear anything about him when work I remember that message. He didn't know it was us.

It happens though and life goes on "

He ended up giving me a message to meet up. I've not replied lol

over a year ago

"We were contacted by a colleague ages ago. Every time I see him or hear anything about him when work I remember that message. He didn't know it was us.

He ended up giving me a message to meet up. I've not replied lol "

In the space of nineteen minutes? Wow, the wonders of coincidence!

over a year ago

If this was me id be asking him to join me in meets for somw mmf fun

over a year ago

He ended up giving me a message to meet up. I've not replied lol

In the space of nineteen minutes? Wow, the wonders of coincidence! "

I'm not lying if that's what your trying to say. I thought it was a coincidence too.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

He ended up giving me a message to meet up. I've not replied lol "

If you think about it there must be loads of people on here that live nearby, work at the same place or know us. A guy who lived in the next street approached us in our local after contacting us on here.

Post new Message to Thread