Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Timewasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who thinks that mobile access should be a supporter feature only? I think having to pay even just £5 every couple of months would deter some of the wasters on here.....what do you think????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Great idea, then all the so called time wasters can waste your time from their laptop instead

Maybe you should investigate some of the pay sites. You'll soon discover that paying to use a site does nothing to deter time wasting.

Oh and if you're finding that you get a lot of time wasters then maybe you need to look at the selection process you use in order to arrange your meets...........

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Timewasters are just part of the fabric of sites like this, only thing to do is adapt and get better at spotting them

over a year ago

"Great idea, then all the so called time wasters can waste your time from their laptop instead

Maybe you should investigate some of the pay sites. You'll soon discover that paying to use a site does nothing to deter time wasting.

Oh and if you're finding that you get a lot of time wasters then maybe you need to look at the selection process you use in order to arrange your meets..........."

due diligence is key! I've been here for just over two years and been lucky enough to have had a few meets. Not ONE timewaster .. (Yet!!)

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

*scratches head*

What difference does the mode of transport make?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Who thinks that mobile access should be a supporter feature only? I think having to pay even just £5 every couple of months would deter some of the wasters on here.....what do you think????"

Timewasters NEVER pay to use a service. Total guarantee

over a year ago

Terrible idea.

over a year ago

"Great idea, then all the so called time wasters can waste your time from their laptop instead

Oh and if you're finding that you get a lot of time wasters then maybe you need to look at the selection process you use in order to arrange your meets...........

due diligence is key! I've been here for just over two years and been lucky enough to have had a few meets. Not ONE timewaster .. (Yet!!)"

Snap

over a year ago

"Who thinks that mobile access should be a supporter feature only? I think having to pay even just £5 every couple of months would deter some of the wasters on here.....what do you think????"

I think you should explain what you mean by timewaster, I'll be able to answer your question more accurately with more info.

over a year ago

Out of interest how are you defining timewaster?

But regardless how would making mobile access for site supporters have any impact on that?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"*scratches head*

What difference does the mode of transport make?

"

You'll have to take yer hat off to scratch yer head ya know

over a year ago

Time wasters have money also.......

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Is the op referring to people who, after chatting to him for a while, decide they don't want to meet him after all?

That just sounds like their filtering, and his sour grapes?

Post new Message to Thread