Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

That awkward moment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you have seen someone's profile and it states no blacks or Asians and you meet them at a club ....

So funny to watch people try to run from a conversation hahahahaha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Well it's not us , gerbil.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Confrontation is the last thing you need in a club

over a year ago

Why is it awkward? This is fab; a website; they can state their preference for sexual liaisons within it....

.... a club; a social area where you meet all kinds of people both inside and outside your preferences; unless of course they hit on you; in which case they have flexible preferences.... think I might be missing something.... if you state no blacks or asians on your profile does it make you racist?

over a year ago

When at clubs, I talk to a lot of people that I have said I'm not interested in.

over a year ago

Hahaha I am sure they would have came up with the usual I have friends who are black you know

over a year ago

"When you have seen someone's profile and it states no blacks or Asians and you meet them at a club ....

"

why... just because we are not attracted sexually to someone doesn't mean we wont talk to someone

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

Why would it be awkward? I would assume it's only a preference and doesn't mean there has to be hostility

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

Why awkward?

over a year ago

It may not be your ethnicity they were avoiding, maybe just worried that big chip on your shoulder might drop onto them.

over a year ago

In person and in profile can be two completely different personas. I've often met people, had a wonderful time, traded fab names then struggled to reconcile that it's the same person as I would never have replied to an opening message from them.

Preferences are a funny thing though. As a smoker, I've met a few who 'won't meet smokers' and as a fat bird I've met a fee who only meet size 14 or under. They must have been desperate - or so it seems when I get home and read their profile. I don't tend to meet them a 2nd time.

over a year ago

"Hahaha I am sure they would have came up with the usual I have friends who are black you know "

over a year ago

Is it equally as awkward for those that prefer BBC if they bump into white guys?

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

There's a Family Guy sketch here somewhere..........

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"Is it equally as awkward for those that prefer BBC if they bump into white guys? "

over a year ago

You guys are savage haha

But you're right OP has the issue and should let it drop.

over a year ago

You know when I meet people in clubs that have "no skinny bald dudes" on their profile.... I don't find it awkward... I just adjust my toupee, make sure my sumo suit is fully inflated and dive straight in....

over a year ago

"You guys are savage haha

But you're right OP has the issue and should let it drop. "

Oh hello

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"In person and in profile can be two completely different personas. I've often met people, had a wonderful time, traded fab names then struggled to reconcile that it's the same person as I would never have replied to an opening message from them.

Preferences are a funny thing though. As a smoker, I've met a few who 'won't meet smokers' and as a fat bird I've met a fee who only meet size 14 or under. They must have been desperate - or so it seems when I get home and read their profile. I don't tend to meet them a 2nd time. "

I get told I am nicer in person than my profile - obviously I have an ugly looking bum and cock

But seriously though I am slightly different than profile

over a year ago

"You know when I meet people in clubs that have "no skinny bald dudes" on their profile.... I don't find it awkward... I just adjust my toupee, make sure my sumo suit is fully inflated and dive straight in...."

I never ask someone their age when at a club either, they could alter that to suit, but it's a preference that is flexible and just there to limit messages (when I allow them). In person I have got along great with men who I've then found on here and they're older than my limit, but it doesn't put me off.

over a year ago

"You know when I meet people in clubs that have "no skinny bald dudes" on their profile.... I don't find it awkward... I just adjust my toupee, make sure my sumo suit is fully inflated and dive straight in....

I never ask someone their age when at a club either, they could alter that to suit, but it's a preference that is flexible and just there to limit messages (when I allow them). In person I have got along great with men who I've then found on here and they're older than my limit, but it doesn't put me off."

I'm in by a year (41 year old men shouldn't fist pump... but meh)

over a year ago

Oh hello "

Evening missy i'm the new guy on the block. ha

over a year ago

I think that some of you are missing the point. I'm saying that when you meet the person which I have done they seem to come across a little bit uncomfortable. I don't care I'm happy to talk to anyone I like the other guy said the line of "I have black friends you know". I have no issue it's just something that I've seen and I find it hilarious. What I do love about fab is how people can sometimes be sooo different to in person. I'm a joker and look at the comedy value in everything even this post. So when people are saying I have a chip Or an issue is funny cus I just have a sick sense of humour and those that have met me know this and can concur!

over a year ago

"Why is it awkward? This is fab; a website; they can state their preference for sexual liaisons within it....

.... a club; a social area where you meet all kinds of people both inside and outside your preferences; unless of course they hit on you; in which case they have flexible preferences.... think I might be missing something.... if you state no blacks or asians on your profile does it make you racist?"

I'm not saying racist just saying it's funny

over a year ago

If they have that as their preference and then you have deliberately approached them in a club, knowing that you aren't what they are looking for, it kinda suggests that you are looking for a confrontation.

Chips, shoulders.

over a year ago

"When you have seen someone's profile and it states no blacks or Asians and you meet them at a club ....

why... just because we are not attracted sexually to someone doesn't mean we wont talk to someone "

Can you not see the comedy value ? Like saying ( imagine a blackadder sketch)

"That Jim is a baldy gimel.... he's standing right behind me isn't he "!

over a year ago

"If they have that as their preference and then you have deliberately approached them in a club, knowing that you aren't what they are looking for, it kinda suggests that you are looking for a confrontation.

Chips, shoulders. "

No not approached come across....

Jeez guys lighten up. In passing or they see you and flee.

It's happened once and the person I met said in her message to me I don't do blacks then I was talking to a girl who was her friend in the club and she came over and introduced her self. That's when it started

over a year ago

"Is it equally as awkward for those that prefer BBC if they bump into white guys? "

Maybe I don't know

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"

wasn't me ether fella

and its only awkward for them not you in my humble opinion .

over a year ago

"There's a Family Guy sketch here somewhere.........."

'Well this is awkward, just like that time we tried a swingers club, eh Lois?'

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

" I think that some of you are missing the point. I'm saying that when you meet the person which I have done they seem to come across a little bit uncomfortable. I don't care I'm happy to talk to anyone I like the other guy said the line of "I have black friends you know". I have no issue it's just something that I've seen and I find it hilarious. What I do love about fab is how people can sometimes be sooo different to in person. I'm a joker and look at the comedy value in everything even this post. So when people are saying I have a chip Or an issue is funny cus I just have a sick sense of humour and those that have met me know this and can concur! "
do you memorize everyones profile and then ask their username. Maybe its something you say that puts them off. Im sure theyve spoken to black or asian people before

over a year ago

wasn't me ether fella

and its only awkward for them not you in my humble opinion . "

That's what I'm

Saying I find it funny !

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"If they have that as their preference and then you have deliberately approached them in a club, knowing that you aren't what they are looking for, it kinda suggests that you are looking for a confrontation.

Chips, shoulders. "

listen mate your trolling is a joke I've met this fella he's a joker al right great company and totally down to earth fella there isn't a chip on shoulder in sight .

over a year ago

"You know when I meet people in clubs that have "no skinny bald dudes" on their profile.... I don't find it awkward... I just adjust my toupee, make sure my sumo suit is fully inflated and

dive straight in...."

over a year ago

Oh hello

Evening missy i'm the new guy on the block. ha "

I'll take care of you haha

over a year ago

" I think that some of you are missing the point. I'm saying that when you meet the person which I have done they seem to come across a little bit uncomfortable. I don't care I'm happy to talk to anyone I like the other guy said the line of "I have black friends you know". I have no issue it's just something that I've seen and I find it hilarious. What I do love about fab is how people can sometimes be sooo different to in person. I'm a joker and look at the comedy value in everything even this post. So when people are saying I have a chip Or an issue is funny cus I just have a sick sense of humour and those that have met me know this and can concur! do you memorize everyones profile and then ask their username. Maybe its something you say that puts them off. Im sure theyve spoken to black or asian people before"

Nope that would be crazy I just remembered hers from the pics she put up and it was in the conversation. Too serious this is just a family give flashback.

I was bored and typing out loud

over a year ago

Chips, shoulders.

listen mate your trolling is a joke I've met this fella he's a joker al right great company and totally down to earth fella there isn't a chip on shoulder in sight . "

How was that trolling? Mate, fella, pal, geezer.

over a year ago

I think he's trying to be a thread killer

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I think he's trying to be a thread killer"

well said fella how are you on this damp dreary Monday night

By *uxom redCouple