Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mondays rainy day bar is open .

Jump to newest

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

well I'm here serving drinks all-night plus home made food .

on the food menu comfort choices for this rainy Monday evening .

home made hearty vegetable soup with a slice of buttered home made whole meal bread or rustic home made lamb casserole with a slice of the same home made whole meal bread .

plus we have a ton of cake left over from earlier long story there .

so come on in follow fabbers and place your orders newbies to the forums are especially welcome .

I will be bar tendering until ten so what are you waiting for order away the bar is officially open

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A McGuigan Black Label Shiraz please OP

I have lit the fire and its all nice and snuggly here now the dancing flames lighting the room

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"A McGuigan Black Label Shiraz please OP

I have lit the fire and its all nice and snuggly here now the dancing flames lighting the room "

coming right up fella its a quite night in here at the minute fancy a game of cribbage while we wait for it to pick up

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

A glass of zinfandel please squire

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"A glass of zinfandel please squire "

coming right up gorgeous place your lovely butt over by the fire and I will bring it over

once I've put my trousers back on just realised I've got my arse out for a earlier post

over a year ago

Lager shandy please its a school night and I'll take a small mouthful of cake xxx

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

Do you have any of the different varieties of Jack Daniels? I think I'd like the taste of honey

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Lager shandy please its a school night and I'll take a small mouthful of cake xxx"

coming right up darling park your bottom on a stool by the bar so I can chat you up in-between being bar tender for the evening

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Do you have any of the different varieties of Jack Daniels? I think I'd like the taste of honey "

very witty fella pull up a chair and have a JD while you wait to see if she notices your witty comment

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"A glass of zinfandel please squire

coming right up gorgeous place your lovely butt over by the fire and I will bring it over

once I've put my trousers back on just realised I've got my arse out for a earlier post "

Oh mine is also out. I will sort my attire and take a pew with Taff. Thankyou

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"A glass of zinfandel please squire

once I've put my trousers back on just realised I've got my arse out for a earlier post

Oh mine is also out. I will sort my attire and take a pew with Taff. Thankyou "

over a year ago

"Lager shandy please its a school night and I'll take a small mouthful of cake xxx

coming right up darling park your bottom on a stool by the bar so I can chat you up in-between being bar tender for the evening "

Consider it done xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Lager shandy please its a school night and I'll take a small mouthful of cake xxx

coming right up darling park your bottom on a stool by the bar so I can chat you up in-between being bar tender for the evening

Consider it done xx"

do you come here often darling

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

"Do you have any of the different varieties of Jack Daniels? I think I'd like the taste of honey

very witty fella pull up a chair and have a JD while you wait to see if she notices your witty comment "

Why thank you, and thanks for the drink, she's gone to sit with Taff so I guess I'm not as smooth as this fine tenessee sour mash bourbon you've poured

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Do you have any of the different varieties of Jack Daniels? I think I'd like the taste of honey

very witty fella pull up a chair and have a JD while you wait to see if she notices your witty comment "

I'm going to sit by the fire and see how he take it. Straight up or over ice

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Something for a chesty cough and sore throat please

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

very witty fella pull up a chair and have a JD while you wait to see if she notices your witty comment

Why thank you, and thanks for the drink, she's gone to sit with Taff so I guess I'm not as smooth as this fine tenessee sour mash bourbon you've poured "

oh dear better luck next time fella remember Rome wasn't built in a day and getting miss honey to notice you isn't coming to happen over night ether from the looks of it

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I'm going to sit by the fire and see how he take it. Straight up or over ice"

there you go fella she noticed a suggest you go for straight up

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Would love a shiraz OP and any chance of finally getting a piece of cake...if its ok with you I'll just take my book and go and sit by the fire

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Something for a chesty cough and sore throat please "

a hot totty coming right up

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

do you come here often darling "

. Only when my favourite bar tender is serving xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Would love a shiraz OP and any chance of finally getting a piece of cake...if its ok with you I'll just take my book and go and sit by the fire"

ok fella help yourself to cake as I get your drink what you reading ?

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Consider it done xx

do you come here often darling . Only when my favourite bar tender is serving xx"

oooh smooth very smooth

hear have a packet of crisps and a peck on the cheek for that super smooth line

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Could i have some casserole please with a raspberry cidre thankyou sexy barman x

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

do you come here often darling . Only when my favourite bar tender is serving xx

oooh smooth very smooth

hear have a packet of crisps and a peck on the cheek for that super smooth line "

. I'll take a snog and some salted nuts please xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Could i have some casserole please with a raspberry cidre thankyou sexy barman x"

you most certainly can my lovely extra large portion of casserole coming up with your raspberry cider

I have a feeling your going to need your energy levels high for later

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Would love a shiraz OP and any chance of finally getting a piece of cake...if its ok with you I'll just take my book and go and sit by the fire

ok fella help yourself to cake as I get your drink what you reading ?"

''Staging a Musical''... now there's a thought 'Fab! The Musical'

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Pint if vodka, please, barkeep

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Consider it done xx

do you come here often darling . Only when my favourite bar tender is serving xx

oooh smooth very smooth

hear have a packet of crisps and a peck on the cheek for that super smooth line . I'll take a snog and some salted nuts please xx"

naughty ok but keep your hands where i can see them

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

I'm going to sit by the fire and see how he take it. Straight up or over ice

there you go fella she noticed a suggest you go for straight up "

I'll take my drink over ice please, Miss Honey has already taken care of the straight up part

over a year ago

I over indulged with excessive hot chocolate over the wet weekend, so maybe just a nice soothing peppermint tea if that's ok please

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Would love a shiraz OP and any chance of finally getting a piece of cake...if its ok with you I'll just take my book and go and sit by the fire

ok fella help yourself to cake as I get your drink what you reading ?

''Staging a Musical''... now there's a thought 'Fab! The Musical'"

great idea fella but we will have to make sure no one has a mouth full if its going to be a musical

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

A glass of whatevers available please

over a year ago

"A McGuigan Black Label Shiraz please OP

I have lit the fire and its all nice and snuggly here now the dancing flames lighting the room

coming right up fella its a quite night in here at the minute fancy a game of cribbage while we wait for it to pick up "

Sorry landlord I seemed to have slipped away there ,,now about that game of cribbage

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Pint if vodka, please, barkeep"

ok fella but I hope you can handle your liquor because I run a respectable bar and those out of there head will be put on the naughty step while they wait for there cab ride home

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I over indulged with excessive hot chocolate over the wet weekend, so maybe just a nice soothing peppermint tea if that's ok please "

of coarse it is darling take a chair while I get that ready for you may i suggest one by the fire its cosy over there

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

hear have a packet of crisps and a peck on the cheek for that super smooth line . I'll take a snog and some salted nuts please xx

naughty ok but keep your hands where i can see them "

. Always am naughty and ohhhhh do I have too xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"A glass of whatevers available please "

id a suggest a cocktail darling the climax has been my best seller this week would you like one of those

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I over indulged with excessive hot chocolate over the wet weekend, so maybe just a nice soothing peppermint tea if that's ok please "

Sounds like a weekend of over indulgence

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

hear have a packet of crisps and a peck on the cheek for that super smooth line . I'll take a snog and some salted nuts please xx

naughty ok but keep your hands where i can see them . Always am naughty and ohhhhh do I have too xx"

yes hands behind you back like a good girl that way I can lead the kissing and what follows

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

Expresso martini please x

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

naughty ok but keep your hands where i can see them . Always am naughty and ohhhhh do I have too xx

yes hands behind you back like a good girl that way I can lead the kissing and what follows "

Ok if they are tied and you start with my neck xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Expresso martini please x"

coming right up my lovely how was your day if you don't mind me asking

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

A strong lemsip

For my cold

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

naughty ok but keep your hands where i can see them . Always am naughty and ohhhhh do I have too xx

yes hands behind you back like a good girl that way I can lead the kissing and what follows Ok if they are tied and you start with my neck xx"

might do but it a do it will be very very slow and teasing little kisses

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"A strong lemsip

For my cold "

ok fella take a seat by the fire that should help with the cold while I get that ready for you

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

"A glass of whatevers available please

id a suggest a cocktail darling the climax has been my best seller this week would you like one of those "

If it relaxes me and makes me sleep ill have 2 please

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

"Expresso martini please x

coming right up my lovely how was your day if you don't mind me asking "

Long and busy..... could really do with sipping that cocktail x

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

yes hands behind you back like a good girl that way I can lead the kissing and what follows Ok if they are tied and you start with my neck xx

might do but it a do it will be very very slow and teasing little kisses "

deal xx

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"A strong lemsip

For my cold

ok fella take a seat by the fire that should help with the cold while I get that ready for you "

Thanks il have a quboon to

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

Another JD over here please sir?

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

id a suggest a cocktail darling the climax has been my best seller this week would you like one of those

If it relaxes me and makes me sleep ill have 2 please "

only two I'm sure you can handle more than that

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Long and busy..... could really do with sipping that cocktail x"

oh dear if that's the case the first ones on the house

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

Long and busy..... could really do with sipping that cocktail x

oh dear if that's the case the first ones on the house "

Well thank you kind sir x

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

only two I'm sure you can handle more than that "

I was being good

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Another JD over here please sir?"

coming right up fella how was your day by the way .

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

At a gig in Sheffield so on the Tennessee Honey and Diet Cokes. Make mine a derrrrbell! (And on a school night too! )

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

only two I'm sure you can handle more than that

I was being good "

life's to short for being good the naughty people always have more

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

yes hands behind you back like a good girl that way I can lead the kissing and what follows Ok if they are tied and you start with my neck xx

might do but it a do it will be very very slow and teasing little kisses deal xx"

yippee where do I sign

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"At a gig in Sheffield so on the Tennessee Honey and Diet Cokes. Make mine a derrrrbell! (And on a school night too! )"

coming right up you little devil

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Another JD over here please sir?"

Come sit by the fire

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Another shiraz barkeep sir! On a roll here, have decided that Fab the Musical should include that South Pacific classic 'I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair,' but having few problems imaging the backdrop/storyline...think I'll go and ask Taff and Pooch

over a year ago

Another cheeky glass of McGuigan Black Label Shiraz please

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Another shiraz barkeep sir! On a roll here, have decided that Fab the Musical should include that South Pacific classic 'I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair,' but having few problems imaging the backdrop/storyline...think I'll go and ask Taff and Pooch"

coming right up fella wish I could help you but musicals are not my thing sadly .

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

You got the football on?

Boing boing!!

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Another cheeky glass of McGuigan Black Label Shiraz please "

coming right up fella stay where you are I will bring it over in a jiffy .

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

"Another JD over here please sir?

coming right up fella how was your day by the way ."

Thank you very much, had a good day thanks, early finish at work so I could hit the gym while it was quiet, and I've just had an invite to sit by the fire from a rather lovely lady so my day has just gotten a lot better!

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Another JD over here please sir?

coming right up fella how was your day by the way .

Thank you very much, had a good day thanks, early finish at work so I could hit the gym while it was quiet, and I've just had an invite to sit by the fire from a rather lovely lady so my day has just gotten a lot better! "

see politeness and patience was all it took

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Oh you do yourself a disservice Op, your thread has already created enough material for a wonderful parody of 'Les Mis' 'Master of the House'

Copyright OP

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Oh you do yourself a disservice Op, your thread has already created enough material for a wonderful parody of 'Les Mis' 'Master of the House'

Copyright OP"

I will take as a compliment

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

might do but it a do it will be very very slow and teasing little kisses deal xx

yippee where do I sign "

. Wherever you like xx

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Gin.. Just gin..

With tonic or neat with ice and lemon..

Been a shit day, just wanna forget and fall asleep..

Why do people confide with bar staff like they are some kinda psychotherapist when their answer to.your problem is "that'll be £6.90 please"

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

Could I trouble you for a refill ? Xx

over a year ago

"Gin.. Just gin..

Why do people confide with bar staff like they are some kinda psychotherapist when their answer to.your problem is "that'll be £6.90 please""

This. But a rum and ginger ale please

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Gin.. Just gin..

Why do people confide with bar staff like they are some kinda psychotherapist when their answer to.your problem is "that'll be £6.90 please""

not in here fella as your custom is valued this g and t with ice and a slice of lemon is on the house as you have gad a rough day.

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Could I trouble you for a refill ? Xx"

coming right up gorgeous you really are a very polite my lovely

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Gin.. Just gin..

Why do people confide with bar staff like they are some kinda psychotherapist when their answer to.your problem is "that'll be £6.90 please"

This. But a rum and ginger ale please"

coming right up darling and if you've had a bad day to its on the house xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

might do but it a do it will be very very slow and teasing little kisses deal xx

yippee where do I sign . Wherever you like xx"

in that case bend over

over a year ago

Margarita please.... No Salt

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

"Could I trouble you for a refill ? Xx

coming right up gorgeous you really are a very polite my lovely "

You mix a naughty cocktail xxx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Margarita please.... No Salt "

coming right up Diana how are you up dreary Monday night xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Could I trouble you for a refill ? Xx

coming right up gorgeous you really are a very polite my lovely

You mix a naughty cocktail xxx"

why thank you my lovely I'm rather good with my hands hence the user name

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Oh you do yourself a disservice Op, your thread has already created enough material for a wonderful parody of 'Les Mis' 'Master of the House'

Copyright OP

I will take as a compliment "

You read it correctly...

One more shiraz but this has to be my limit, getting a bit blurry eyed writing/composing the Fab Musical....I am at risk of asking for a packet of semi-quavers!

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

yippee where do I sign . Wherever you like xx

in that case bend over "

. There you go even changed profile pic especially xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Copyright OP

I will take as a compliment

You read it correctly...

One more shiraz but this has to be my limit, getting a bit blurry eyed writing/composing the Fab Musical....I am at risk of asking for a packet of semi-quavers!"

here catch the packet of quavers fella while I pour your drink I'm getting tired myself as I will be up at half four tomorrow morning .

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

in that case bend over . There you go even changed profile pic especially xx"

ooooooh lovely hand is tinkling in anticipation

look I've change mine to prove it to

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

in that case bend over . There you go even changed profile pic especially xx

look I've change mine to prove it to "

Ohhhh does that mean I'm in for a gentle spanking too xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

look I've change mine to prove it to Ohhhh does that mean I'm in for a gentle spanking too xx "

oh yes

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Cracking shift you have put in there OP, have one on me!

over a year ago

"Margarita please.... No Salt

coming right up Diana how are you up dreary Monday night xx"

I'm keeping nice and cozy ty; terrible weather here. But my glass is empty. More ice this time please

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

look I've change mine to prove it to Ohhhh does that mean I'm in for a gentle spanking too xx

oh yes "

. Yipeeeee xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Cracking shift you have put in there OP, have one on me!"

cheers fella don't mind if I do

I will have a lager shandy as I want my wits about me for later

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Margarita please.... No Salt

coming right up Diana how are you up dreary Monday night xx

I'm keeping nice and cozy ty; terrible weather here. But my glass is empty. More ice this time please "

coming right up.

I had a damp day myself got soaked in fact but hay can't complain I was finished by 1230 pm

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

look I've change mine to prove it to Ohhhh does that mean I'm in for a gentle spanking too xx

oh yes . Yipeeeee xx"

ah a girl after my own heart

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

could i have a cocktail barman more cock less tail though

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"could i have a cocktail barman more cock less tail though "

one orgasm coming right up

over a year ago

Consider it done xx

oooh smooth very smooth

oh yes . Yipeeeee xx

ah a girl after my own heart "

. xx

over a year ago

Hot chocolate before bed please ...with a splash of baileys in it

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Hot chocolate before bed please ...with a splash of baileys in it "

coming right up jo how are you darling did you manage to avoid getting wet of this rather nasty weather wise Monday xx

over a year ago

Well bar tender I need my ugly sleep so night night thanks for everything its been a very pleasant evening xx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Well bar tender I need my ugly sleep so night night thanks for everything its been a very pleasant evening xx"

good night my lovely the pleasure was all mine as usual .I'm going up at 11pm myself warm my side up for me please

over a year ago

"Well bar tender I need my ugly sleep so night night thanks for everything its been a very pleasant evening xx

good night my lovely the pleasure was all mine as usual .I'm going up at 11pm myself warm my side up for me please "

Will do as you asked so nicely mwahhhhh xx

By *oddess ZCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

Good evening I finally Found this thread xD

Is the glass of bubbly about

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Good evening I finally Found this thread xD

Is the glass of bubbly about "

yippee she's here

of coarse coming right up how was your day darling did you manage to avoid getting wet I do hope so

By *oddess ZCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

Oh yay thank you hun

I did yes thank you nice cosy day inside today . how about you ?

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Oh yay thank you hun

I did yes thank you nice cosy day inside today . how about you ? "

I got soaked at work but hay its all good as I was finished and home by 1230

mice legs by the way

By *oddess ZCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

"Oh yay thank you hun

mice legs by the way "

Not as bad then with a early finish , do anything exciting after work ?

Why thank you

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Hey hallo...... removes very wet coat...... damm, I've forgotten to get changed from earlier.... Can you pass me my coat back please... and I will have a triple Bacardi n , with 2 jeager bomb chasers xxxxx thank you xxxx Suzi

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Oh yay thank you hun

mice legs by the way

Not as bad then with a early finish , do anything exciting after work ?

Why thank you "

no it was rather boring darling paperwork as I was drying out /

then I came on here had my usual non boring time flirting and putting my ten pence worth into the odd serious topic .

what about you get up to anything exciting today ..?

oh by the way had fun evening on Friday evening just gone a club social

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Brandy for all!!

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Hey hallo...... removes very wet coat...... damm, I've forgotten to get changed from earlier.... Can you pass me my coat back please... and I will have a triple Bacardi n , with 2 jeager bomb chasers xxxxx thank you xxxx Suzi "

coming right up slowly very slowly hands coat back

By *oddess ZCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

At least the forums cheered you up xD

Hopefully your now relaxing too after your long day

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Brandy for all!!"

hi big fella how are you on this rather wet Monday .

over a year ago

Thatchers Haze please. NO BLOODY ICE LONDON BARMAN FFS!!!

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"At least the forums cheered you up xD

Hopefully your now relaxing too after your long day "

yes things are most defiantly looking up and I'm nearly always in a cheerful mood life's to short to live it any other way ,

can I get you another glass of bubbly darling on me of coarse

over a year ago

"Hey hallo...... removes very wet coat...... damm, I've forgotten to get changed from earlier.... Can you pass me my coat back please... and I will have a triple Bacardi n , with 2 jeager bomb chasers xxxxx thank you xxxx Suzi

coming right up slowly very slowly hands coat back "

It's ok the Bacardi is hitting the spot now, keep the coat. Any music in this joint, I really need to climb up on the bar and shake this booty..... oh, and another Bacardi n please.... then you muchly ..... hic xxxx Suzi

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

"Thatchers Haze please. NO BLOODY ICE LONDON BARMAN FFS!!! "
Tips the ice down the inside of dans trousers

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Thatchers Haze please. NO BLOODY ICE LONDON BARMAN FFS!!! "

coming right up dan take a seat fella you seem a bit stressed tonight

over a year ago

Pint of cider please, one for yourself and the lady above

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/11/16 23:24:50]

over a year ago

Can I have a long island ice tea please lovely? Been a long day x

over a year ago

"Thatchers Haze please. NO BLOODY ICE LONDON BARMAN FFS!!! Tips the ice down the inside of dans trousers "

These big city bar people with their bloody ice in cider. Philistines!!

over a year ago

* then you muchly * meant ....Thank you muchly......told ya it was hitting the spot lol hic, hic xxxxx Suzi

By *oddess ZCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

yes things are most defiantly looking up and I'm nearly always in a cheerful mood life's to short to live it any other way ,

can I get you another glass of bubbly darling on me of coarse "

That's good too hear , we need more people with your thought process about .

Oh yes please perfect end to a chilled out day

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Hey hallo...... removes very wet coat...... damm, I've forgotten to get changed from earlier.... Can you pass me my coat back please... and I will have a triple Bacardi n , with 2 jeager bomb chasers xxxxx thank you xxxx Suzi

It's ok the Bacardi is hitting the spot now, keep the coat. Any music in this joint, I really need to climb up on the bar and shake this booty..... oh, and another Bacardi n please.... then you muchly ..... hic xxxx Suzi "

shake away darling i can do better than the bar there's a pole over there go on dare you to shake like its 1999 all over again

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Can I have a long island ice tea please lovely? Been a long day x"

coming right up beautiful i have a colouring book and some pencils for you if you find yourself with that erg from earlier

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

"Pint of cider please, one for yourself and the lady above"
Thankyou young man x

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

can I get you another glass of bubbly darling on me of coarse

That's good too hear , we need more people with your thought process about .

Oh yes please perfect end to a chilled out day "

yes it is if it wasn't paced in here I'd give you a nice foot massage

over a year ago

It's ok the Bacardi is hitting the spot now, keep the coat. Any music in this joint, I really need to climb up on the bar and shake this booty..... oh, and another Bacardi n please.... then you muchly ..... hic xxxx Suzi

shake away darling i can do better than the bar there's a pole over there go on dare you to shake like its 1999 all over again "

Slinks over to pole...... wraps one hand over the other.... wraps one leg round the pole and begins to gyrate sexily xxxxx Suzi

over a year ago

"Pint of cider please, one for yourself and the lady aboveThankyou young man x"

That's quite alrightx

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Pint of cider please, one for yourself and the lady above"

coming right up fella here did you see tames mead up to his old jokey tricks earlier

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

shake away darling i can do better than the bar there's a pole over there go on dare you to shake like its 1999 all over again

Slinks over to pole...... wraps one hand over the other.... wraps one leg round the pole and begins to gyrate sexily xxxxx Suzi "

that's a girl slide that pole between that cleavage and legs

over a year ago

"Can I have a long island ice tea please lovely? Been a long day x

coming right up beautiful i have a colouring book and some pencils for you if you find yourself with that erg from earlier "

Hahaha I'm calm now! Having my fun on Friday . It's all arranged. So I'm focusing on that

over a year ago

Who wants to sit with me? Hate sitting in a bar all by myself...

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

coming right up beautiful i have a colouring book and some pencils for you if you find yourself with that erg from earlier

Hahaha I'm calm now! Having my fun on Friday . It's all arranged. So I'm focusing on that "

great news wear him out girl

over a year ago

Hahaha I'm calm now! Having my fun on Friday . It's all arranged. So I'm focusing on that

great news wear him out girl "

Haha he's aware he's in for a hammering!

over a year ago

"Who wants to sit with me? Hate sitting in a bar all by myself... "

Care to share some nuts with me

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Who wants to sit with me? Hate sitting in a bar all by myself... "

you not sitting alone there's plenty in here but I'm sure some will tap the chair next to them as you are rather pretty you know

Post new Message to Thread