Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

For the wont meet smokers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey people for the people who wont meet smokers.would you meet people who vape ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Maybe

over a year ago

She's gorgeous but I won't meet her because she smokes.......

over a year ago

Morning OP. I will indeed.

over a year ago

I'd rather meet a smoker. It just feels dirtier, more seedy.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"She's gorgeous but I won't meet her because she smokes....... "

What's about that?

I turned down a bigtime hottie a few days ago because he smokes. It's not uncommon. I haven't counted but I'd bet it's in my top 3 reasons for not replying to someone (that I would otherwise reply to).

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I find some of the vaping liquids smell worse than fans

over a year ago

" I'd rather meet a smoker. It just feels dirtier, more seedy. "

over a year ago

"She's gorgeous but I won't meet her because she smokes.......

What's about that?

I turned down a bigtime hottie a few days ago because he smokes. It's not uncommon. I haven't counted but I'd bet it's in my top 3 reasons for not replying to someone (that I would otherwise reply to)."

No way. Although I'm against smoking. And I don't smoke. It's their choice, there are other reasons I'd put in my top 3 firbturning somebody down.

We're all different I suppose.

My smiley choices are my other quirk. Probably in your top 5 reasons too.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Not really. .. I don't wish to be surrounded by any cloud be it cigarette or favoured vapour!

over a year ago

Thanks for your comments people i am giving up smoking .and vaping has helped a lot will shortley be giving up vaping aswell

over a year ago

I try not to. I just don't like it, if they do it at the table I find it rude. If they leave and go outside they may as well be smoking a fag.

I have met and played with smokers at clubs though. But would never knowingly.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"She's gorgeous but I won't meet her because she smokes.......

What's about that?

I turned down a bigtime hottie a few days ago because he smokes. It's not uncommon. I haven't counted but I'd bet it's in my top 3 reasons for not replying to someone (that I would otherwise reply to).

No way. Although I'm against smoking. And I don't smoke. It's their choice, there are other reasons I'd put in my top 3 firbturning somebody down.

We're all different I suppose.

My smiley choices are my other quirk. Probably in your top 5 reasons too. "

Sure, everyone has the choice to smoke or not, although I'd rather they don't do it round me. I'm asthmatic and it makes me ill.

Equally it's my choice whether to meet them.

over a year ago

I always spray and use chewing gum when meeting sumone who dont smoke but am honest and let them know i smoke past tence

over a year ago

"I always spray and use chewing gum when meeting sumone who dont smoke but am honest and let them know i smoke past tence "

I hate to say it but no matter what you spray or chew non smokers can smell it

I gave up smoking last year and I wish I had known sooner how bad it smelled

I don't like vaping either those scented clouds of whatever are minging

over a year ago

I've had two guys lie about being non-smokers. Drives me insane. That smell gets in your skin...

over a year ago

Id prefer to only meet smokers.

Every meet I've ever had with a non smoker I've felt uncomfortable. Even had a non smoker moan at me when I'm accommodating and in my own home! I make no secret of the fact I'm a smoker and wish that others would be honest. Most say they put non smoker on their profile because so many won't meet if they are honest.

over a year ago

"I always spray and use chewing gum when meeting sumone who dont smoke but am honest and let them know i smoke past tence "

Spray and chewing gum dont dont mask the smell of fags off someone

over a year ago

Don't care either way as long as they are clean on the night.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

That makes not one jot of difference, in fact, it can make the smell worse.

Generally, unless someone is far down the line in vaping, they still smoke cigarettes and have nicotine in their vapes and that's an absolute deal breaker for me.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Id prefer to only meet smokers.

Every meet I've ever had with a non smoker I've felt uncomfortable. Even had a non smoker moan at me when I'm accommodating and in my own home! I make no secret of the fact I'm a smoker and wish that others would be honest. Most say they put non smoker on their profile because so many won't meet if they are honest."

Yes some lie and I am really pissed off when they turn up and I find out.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I always spray and use chewing gum when meeting sumone who dont smoke but am honest and let them know i smoke past tence

I hate to say it but no matter what you spray or chew non smokers can smell it

I gave up smoking last year and I wish I had known sooner how bad it smelled

I don't like vaping either those scented clouds of whatever are minging "

Happened to me too. I was mortified that I stank that badly and what a waste of money on perfumes and nice smelling things.

over a year ago

Never really considered it before ,,,,,

But yeah,,,, I'd be willing to give it a go ,,,, I'd meet a vaper ..... which is a word I believe should have two "p's" and maybe it does,,,, I just don't know,,,,,

over a year ago

I've lost count the amount of non smokers that light up or vale after a good seeing to

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Ha!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Every meet I've ever had with a non smoker I've felt uncomfortable. Even had a non smoker moan at me when I'm accommodating and in my own home! I make no secret of the fact I'm a smoker and wish that others would be honest. Most say they put non smoker on their profile because so many won't meet if they are honest.

Yes some lie and I am really pissed off when they turn up and I find out."

There are two things I ask in a message if I'm considering a meet; are you either attached or a smoker. The truth is hard to hide when directly asked.

One bloke drove 100 miles for a meet but he lied about smoking so was sent back home. He thought showering/gum/smellies would mask it.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I met with a *disgustingly* fit couple this year for sex. Noted on their profile "won't meet smokers". Ok, fine.

Shower, don't smoke, meet them for a drink. Mention the smoking thing and he's like, "Oh! I have asthma! It's terrible," whatever whatever.

No probs, says I, don't have to smoke. Doesn't say much on my profile but I do smoke. I can go without. Whatever.

So we have a few drinks, then dinner... then they're like, "Oh, thanks for the lovely evening. Gotta go now, let's set something up for tomorrow?"

And I saw red.

I was like, That's not what we agreed. Made them pay for the drinks, the meal and then frog-marched them to a sauna (which they paid for). Fucked them both 'till they came... and then they were like, "Are you gonna cum now?"

And I said, I've not smoked on your behalf for the last 5 hrs.

I'd rather have a cigarette.

And left them to it.

over a year ago

Smoke stench gets ingrained in the skin, clothing and hair.

So unless they had given up smoking over a year ago, shaved their heads, had a sheep dip and burnt all their clothes, then vaping wouldn't mask that.

Compu'er Says "NO" .........(cough)

over a year ago

There are two things I ask in a message if I'm considering a meet; are you either attached or a smoker. The truth is hard to hide when directly asked.

One bloke drove 100 miles for a meet but he lied about smoking so was sent back home. He thought showering/gum/smellies would mask it."

I use to smoke (f) of the couple, if somone who smokes really wants to meet some one dosent like it couldn't they just show a bit of restraint and not smoke?? And turn up clean and smelling nice... as a ex smoker I personally sympathise but folks could allways slip on a invisible nicotine patch?? Just some ideas anyway. Each to their own!!

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

[Removed by poster at 21/11/16 10:58:55]

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"I met with a *disgustingly* fit couple this year for sex. Noted on their profile "won't meet smokers". Ok, fine.

Shower, don't smoke, meet them for a drink. Mention the smoking thing and he's like, "Oh! I have asthma! It's terrible," whatever whatever.

No probs, says I, don't have to smoke. Doesn't say much on my profile but I do smoke. I can go without. Whatever.

So we have a few drinks, then dinner... then they're like, "Oh, thanks for the lovely evening. Gotta go now, let's set something up for tomorrow?"

And I saw red.

I was like, That's not what we agreed. Made them pay for the drinks, the meal and then frog-marched them to a sauna (which they paid for). Fucked them both 'till they came... and then they were like, "Are you gonna cum now?"

And I said, I've not smoked on your behalf for the last 5 hrs.

I'd rather have a cigarette.

And left them to it.

"

You always manage to make me smile

over a year ago

I have unknowingly, it was not a problem so yes I would.

I also met a smoker unknowingly as profile says non smoker, he is a real nice guy, and we've met a few times now, so as not to cut my nose off from meeting a nice guy, I've changed my profile

over a year ago

"Not really. .. I don't wish to be surrounded by any cloud be it cigarette or favoured vapour! "

Better not boil the kettle then

By *ustMe06Woman
over a year ago

...the naughty spot.

One bloke drove 100 miles for a meet but he lied about smoking so was sent back home. He thought showering/gum/smellies would mask it."

This

over a year ago

I guarantee if we arranged a meet with anyone they'd have not one clue we a vapers unless we started vaping in front of them. Saying all that we won't vape around non-vapers/smokers purely out of respect

over a year ago

Never understood that. It's ridiculous. I don't smoke but couldn't give a shit about people smoking around me.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Never understood that. It's ridiculous. I don't smoke but couldn't give a shit about people smoking around me. "

I like you

*blows smoke in Necrotic's eyes*

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Never understood that. It's ridiculous. I don't smoke but couldn't give a shit about people smoking around me.

I like you

*blows smoke in Necrotic's eyes*"

* sorry, Neoheretic

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I have unstable asthma, so smoking around me is not good for my health.

Vaping is fine for me.

over a year ago

"Never understood that. It's ridiculous. I don't smoke but couldn't give a shit about people smoking around me.

I like you

*blows smoke in Necrotic's eyes*

* sorry, Neoheretic

"

Third times a charm?

over a year ago

"Never understood that. It's ridiculous. I don't smoke but couldn't give a shit about people smoking around me. "

Maybe that's down to your age.

10 years ago before the ban, you walked into pubs in the evening and the smoke would be hanging in the air. My hair, clothes, everything would stink of smoke within a few minutes.

Times have changed in that people now Go outside. But I still remember the stench the next day. When I visit my friend, my clothes always smell after. And she doesn't even smoke around me!

over a year ago

10 years ago before the ban, you walked into pubs in the evening and the smoke would be hanging in the air. My hair, clothes, everything would stink of smoke within a few minutes.

Times have changed in that people now Go outside. But I still remember the stench the next day. When I visit my friend, my clothes always smell after. And she doesn't even smoke around me! "

over a year ago

Got to be honest, it's something that doesn't bother me.

I'd prefer to meet non-smokers and as for vapours, surely you can go the average time of a meet without sucking on it!

By *isKinkedKuntsMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Got to be honest, it's something that doesn't bother me.

I'd prefer to meet non-smokers and as for vapours, surely you can go the average time of a meet without sucking on it! "

Depends how long you want your meets.

over a year ago

Times have changed in that people now Go outside. But I still remember the stench the next day. When I visit my friend, my clothes always smell after. And she doesn't even smoke around me!

"

favourite pic of you

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've had ladies visit me who state that they can't travel, and won't meet smokers

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

We both been vaping for 3 years, if we didn't puff you would never know we ever smoked.

Smoking or vaping really don't bother us so yes we would meet vapers

over a year ago

"I've lost count the amount of non smokers that light up or vale after a good seeing to "

Ain't that the truth. I meet smokers, I'm not bothered, but there are a lot of pretend non-smokers out there...

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

We only meet smokers, we prefer it as it masks the smell of people.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

I would not choose to meet a smoker ....I dont like the stale smell of smoke kn them ... and no matter how many mints they eat ... I can still detect it. .. and vaping to me is still the same ... uurgh

over a year ago

Only one and that is because I liked him before I knew he vaped. He knows I dont like it though.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I only ever met one smoker. She didn't smoke while I was there (not even after, so I must have been shit ), and made a point of using mints.

What nobody had told her was that mints might freshen breath fairly quickly, but they don't affect any other tastes....

Luckily, we developed a mutually satisfying compromise with extra strong mints..

over a year ago

I hate the smell, but if the smoker is considerate they wouldn't smoke before or during the meet, and would take steps to minimise the smell. I did have a long fwb arrangement in the past with a girl who smoked, and she always considered me when we met, which I appreciated.

over a year ago

Nope both are as bad as each other.

over a year ago

Maybe something for admin to look at in the smoker drop down on profiles. Having a "Vaper" choice to display instead of smoker or non-smoker would give other the chance to make an informed decision. We vape ourselves and have done for almost two years now, and it was that which stopped our horrible smoking habit! As such we do not see ourselves as smokers so have chosen to display the non-smoker choice from the profile choice.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"I've lost count the amount of non smokers that light up or vale after a good seeing to

Ain't that the truth. I meet smokers, I'm not bothered, but there are a lot of pretend non-smokers out there..."

lol..very true we call them social smokers..be surprised how many are out there ..

over a year ago

Hows it ridiculous? The smell can be vile, why should i give up my night to meet someone who stinks?? And i used to be a smoker

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

Hows it ridiculous? The smell can be vile, why should i give up my night to meet someone who stinks?? And i used to be a smoker"

It's called a troll! Pay no notice x

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Hows it ridiculous? The smell can be vile, why should i give up my night to meet someone who stinks?? And i used to be a smoker"

And we all know there's nothing worse than a reformed smoker

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/11/16 16:42:18]

over a year ago

Ive met ex smokers and those who said in their profile they are non smokers but who turned up smelling of nicotine.

I have found it repulsive kissing an ex smoker as much as a smoker. sorry smokers but its true.

If he ex smoker has only just given up .. say last year I can still taste the tar on their breath or maybe it was that they lied about giving up. I just wish guys who show interest are honest with me. Just wasting their time and mine. The same goes for those on Vape I can still taste the tar when kissing.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well as a smoker i give a big to those that wont meet smoker on their profile. I cannot abide people that say they will meet smokers and expect the smoker not to smoke. It says smoker what do they think they are going to do

over a year ago

"

If he ex smoker has only just given up .. say last year I can still taste the tar on their breath or maybe it was that they lied about giving up. I just wish guys who show interest are honest with me. Just wasting their time and mine. The same goes for those on Vape I can still taste the tar when kissing."

Yeah, I think they lied about giving up. Claiming to still taste tar on someone's breath who gave up a year ago is absolutely preposterous.

over a year ago

"

If he ex smoker has only just given up .. say last year I can still taste the tar on their breath or maybe it was that they lied about giving up. I just wish guys who show interest are honest with me. Just wasting their time and mine. The same goes for those on Vape I can still taste the tar when kissing.

Yeah, I think they lied about giving up. Claiming to still taste tar on someone's breath who gave up a year ago is absolutely preposterous. "

I agree. Also there is no tar in ecigs. That's the point of them!

over a year ago

"Well as a smoker i give a big to those that wont meet smoker on their profile. I cannot abide people that say they will meet smokers and expect the smoker not to smoke. It says smoker what do they think they are going to do"

That's interesting, usually on these threads there are loads of people who smoke who say they won't smoke while they're with someone who doesn't, out of courtesy.

I meet smokers, I don't expect those smokers to lie in bed puffing away next to me or leave me alone while they go out for a fag. Perhaps I should change it to "will meet smokers who can restrain themselves and not smoke for the duration of the time spent with me".

over a year ago

It comes from the lungs and I can taste the tar and its doesnt happen when we kiss for the first couple of seconds but prolonged kissing. Maybe its bad breath but I think not, as I dont taste the same with non smokers.

over a year ago

Nope. I find smoking a massive turn off, and Vaping just a little tragic. It always makes me think of a dummy for adults.

over a year ago

I used to smoke, now I vape.

Mrs has always been a non smoker, and hated it when I smoked, always moaning about the stink of it., and I could never understand it, because I'd do anything I could to mask the smell, and honestly thought she was making a mountain out of a molehill about it.

Now I vape she doesn't smell a thing on me, and I really notice the smell on people who smoke, and can appreciate now how she felt about it, to the point I had to a ppologise for not taking her seriously about the smell.

I respect people that won't meet people that Vape, their choice of course, and those that don't smoke but would still meet, I still wouldn't Vape around them out of respect and consideration, I still go outside to Vape in my own home, as I did when I smoked.

But for those who say they can still smell Vape as it lingers on those who do, I'm not sure what your smelling, but it isn't vape?!?

over a year ago

"

Yeah, I think they lied about giving up. Claiming to still taste tar on someone's breath who gave up a year ago is absolutely preposterous. "

This

There is NO Tar, and No residual odour.

over a year ago

Well its something .. a nasty taste that comes up from the lungs i assume as its not directly from the mouth. I taste it, and its not nice.

over a year ago

"Well its something .. a nasty taste that comes up from the lungs i assume as its not directly from the mouth. I taste it, and its not nice."

Perhaps he suffers from halitosis. Whatever it is, it certainly isn't caused by cigarettes smoked a year prior.

over a year ago

I beg to differ. I know what halitosis smells like and I wouldnt even get close to someone with that let alone kiss them. Its definitely smoke related. Im talking guys who have smoked for many years. Anyway ..tell me how would you know what i can or cannot taste?

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

"Well its something .. a nasty taste that comes up from the lungs i assume as its not directly from the mouth. I taste it, and its not nice.

Perhaps he suffers from halitosis. Whatever it is, it certainly isn't caused by cigarettes smoked a year prior."

How do you know? Are you an expert now?

over a year ago

"Well its something .. a nasty taste that comes up from the lungs i assume as its not directly from the mouth. I taste it, and its not nice.

Perhaps he suffers from halitosis. Whatever it is, it certainly isn't caused by cigarettes smoked a year prior.

How do you know? Are you an expert now?"

over a year ago

"I beg to differ. I know what halitosis smells like and I wouldnt even get close to someone with that let alone kiss them. Its definitely smoke related. Im talking guys who have smoked for many years. Anyway ..tell me how would you know what i can or cannot taste? "

No need to get defensive. It's an absolutely absurd claim to make, as any one with half a brain reading would agree with. Can't be bothered to argue though, so OK, I'll pretend to believe that you can smell/taste cigarettes on people that were smoked a year prior to you kissing them.

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

How do you know? Are you an expert now?

"

He called one post pathetic then one preposterous now absurd

over a year ago

Because of course you are the expert Nero. You just love to troll dont you?

I know what i can taste.. its the effect of years of smoking. Have you not seen photos of blackened lungs after years of smoking? I believe it takes more than five years for your lungs to become healthy again. Maybe the guy i met who said he had given up 10months before was lying but I believe him when he told me he had. But i couldnt kiss him for long because there was this very unpleasant taste that didnt go away, even with the gum he had been chewing previously.. and no, it wasnt hallitosis.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I vape, and I'll vape when on a meet. I am still down as a smoker so its up to the guy whether they want to meet, although I've not met anyone yet who has turned me down for being a vaper. I'll ask if I can vape in the car or their house but, to be honest, my vape smells a lot better than their socks.

over a year ago

"I beg to differ. I know what halitosis smells like and I wouldnt even get close to someone with that let alone kiss them. Its definitely smoke related. Im talking guys who have smoked for many years. Anyway ..tell me how would you know what i can or cannot taste?

No need to get defensive. It's an absolutely absurd claim to make, as any one with half a brain reading would agree with. Can't be bothered to argue though, so OK, I'll pretend to believe that you can smell/taste cigarettes on people that were smoked a year prior to you kissing them. "

It can take years for tar to leave the lungs completely, if you've been a heavy smoker.

Oh, and I say this as someone who works in our healthcare system!

over a year ago

"I vape, and I'll vape when on a meet. I am still down as a smoker so its up to the guy whether they want to meet, although I've not met anyone yet who has turned me down for being a vaper. I'll ask if I can vape in the car or their house but, to be honest, my vape smells a lot better than their socks."

I'll have you know my feet don't smell, so neither do my socks!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I vape, and I'll vape when on a meet. I am still down as a smoker so its up to the guy whether they want to meet, although I've not met anyone yet who has turned me down for being a vaper. I'll ask if I can vape in the car or their house but, to be honest, my vape smells a lot better than their socks.

I'll have you know my feet don't smell, so neither do my socks! "

Yeah yeah yeah...

By *laymates7Woman
over a year ago

Isle of Wight

Im a smoker and always make sure the guys i meet know. No perfume, deodrant, mouthwash or gum will take away the smell so they all know what to expect. Ive never had any problems because its their choice after all. BUT.... If i was a non smoker (i was for 5 years) i really couldnt meet a smoker. We stink!

over a year ago

"Nope both are as bad as each other. "

They really aren't.

over a year ago

"Ive met ex smokers and those who said in their profile they are non smokers but who turned up smelling of nicotine.

I have found it repulsive kissing an ex smoker as much as a smoker. sorry smokers but its true.

If he ex smoker has only just given up .. say last year I can still taste the tar on their breath or maybe it was that they lied about giving up. I just wish guys who show interest are honest with me. Just wasting their time and mine. The same goes for those on Vape I can still taste the tar when kissing."

There's no tar in vapour, so your claim is ridiculous from the start. It's also been scientifically proven that there is no harmful residues from second hand vapour inhalation and vapers inhale a fraction of the nicotine that smokers do and without the thousands of other chemicals contained in cigarette smoke. Both PHE and the Royal College of Physician's have stated that vaping is 95% safer than smoking.

over a year ago

"Ive met ex smokers and those who said in their profile they are non smokers but who turned up smelling of nicotine.

There's no tar in vapour, so your claim is ridiculous from the start. It's also been scientifically proven that there is no harmful residues from second hand vapour inhalation and vapers inhale a fraction of the nicotine that smokers do and without the thousands of other chemicals contained in cigarette smoke. Both PHE and the Royal College of Physician's have stated that vaping is 95% safer than smoking."

I never said it was a guy who smoked vapour. He had been a heavy smoker for many years and said he had given up several months earlier. Keep up!!

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Thanks for your comments people i am giving up smoking .and vaping has helped a lot will shortley be giving up vaping aswell "

That's brill op! Well done you!!

I Don't meet smokers (unless they refrain from smoking all day on the day of our meet) but I'll occasionally meet vapers! X

over a year ago

if you had read the other posts you would have seen that i mentioned there was still an awful taste, i am not saying tar, but thats what i assumed it was but certainly the smell/taste of an ex smoker.

over a year ago

"if you had read the other posts you would have seen that i mentioned there was still an awful taste, i am not saying tar, but thats what i assumed it was but certainly the smell/taste of an ex smoker. "

You're totally right... it takes years to leave the lungs completely!

over a year ago

"if you had read the other posts you would have seen that i mentioned there was still an awful taste, i am not saying tar, but thats what i assumed it was but certainly the smell/taste of an ex smoker. "

But you did say it was tar and you also included people who vape. I read all the comments and found yours interesting and odd as its the first time I've heard of such a thing and I'm a member of several vape forums and make my own liquids. Could have been something they'd eaten prior to your meet rather than the fact they were a smoker 12 months(ish) ago?

over a year ago

"if you had read the other posts you would have seen that i mentioned there was still an awful taste, i am not saying tar, but thats what i assumed it was but certainly the smell/taste of an ex smoker.

You're totally right... it takes years to leave the lungs completely! "

5 - 8 years from what I've read recently.

over a year ago

"if you had read the other posts you would have seen that i mentioned there was still an awful taste, i am not saying tar, but thats what i assumed it was but certainly the smell/taste of an ex smoker.

You're totally right... it takes years to leave the lungs completely! "

I think this is why I am tasting it .. its the same taste in anyone who has smoked for many years. Anyway the thread has digressed and Im not trying to upset anyone .. just my opinion as I have experienced it so noone can tell me its not the effect of long term smoking. I just cannot believe it.

over a year ago

Don't smoke and never have. It's one of my filters as I don't want to make the effort of showering, dressing up and using good perfume on someone, who within the time of the meet will make everything stink.

I find some house parties difficult as the room layout means it still permeates everything, down to underwear

Plus, don't guys realise how much it affects the taste of your spunk?! I don't want to be tasting that, no matter how good looking you might be.

Post new Message to Thread