FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The last time you felt *really* embarrassed?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So when was it? And I mean you went properly red or wished the earth would open up beneath you?

For me it was a little while ago on my Summer holiday. The resort had set out a perfect display of the local wines and spirits on a table and I accidently stumbled in to it and sent the whole display crashing to the floor

Had to be there really - it doesn't translate too well into words but I'm sure your stories are WAY better ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I was in Henley working at Rewind, went shopping for a camping light in Robert Dyas... Puked all over the floor. I'd only had tea, but I put my hand over my mouth as I puked and it went EVERYWHERE...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i rarely get embarassed -

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

One that sticks out in my mind was a good few years back and I was working mobile at the time. I generally worked local and had a full client base but as a favour to a colleague I went to a ladies house a good 20 miles away in a beautiful country house. I set up and the lady was so so nice chatting away and the next minute her husband walks in after being the gym.

Yep you guessed it we knew each other, his face was a picture and my hand wasn't as steady. He made his exuses and left. Funny thing was she contacted me and wanted me to work in one of her salons!! Errrr I kindly refused

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I told a guy at work he wasn't a DILF. I was sooo embarrassed when I remembered what it stood for.

Luckily he took it well.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

A work colleague set me up on a blind date with the guy she had only met when she'd been pished.

He was at least twice my age, had bad teeth, was short and smelled of cat piss. I could have died.

She was somewhat embarrassed about it too but FGS I had made a real effort (painted my nails, extra nice makeup, heels etc) for this catpiss pensioner.

over a year ago

I had to take a parcel to my local Post Office last week and they have a few parking spaces outside as it's on a main road. I parked up and there was only one other car there.

I go in, do my bit and come out and move out the way to let a fella get to the cash point which is near the entrance to the Post Office.

In a world of my own (as per usual) I get to my car and I can't get the door open. I try the door thing on my keys a few times but still nothing. At this point I glance into the car and notice some sarnies on the passenger seat. That's strange I think to myself. I didn't have sarnies in my car earlier.

It took awhile to register that it wasn't my car. I glance up to see if anyone has noticed, and see the bloke at the cashpoint standing there watching me and smiling. Obviously his car. I give an apologetic smile and wave and quickly leg it to my car which was parked on the other side of his.

I was bright red but he thought it was highly amusing as he waved at me and chuckled as he got into his car .

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Last time I got caught by the missus with a fella in the house.

She was cool about it. I was utterly mortified.

Odd day.

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

"I had to take a parcel to my local Post Office last week and they have a few parking spaces outside as it's on a main road. I parked up and there was only one other car there.

I go in, do my bit and come out and move out the way to let a fella get to the cash point which is near the entrance to the Post Office.

In a world of my own (as per usual) I get to my car and I can't get the door open. I try the door thing on my keys a few times but still nothing. At this point I glance into the car and notice some sarnies on the passenger seat. That's strange I think to myself. I didn't have sarnies in my car earlier.

It took awhile to register that it wasn't my car. I glance up to see if anyone has noticed, and see the bloke at the cashpoint standing there watching me and smiling. Obviously his car. I give an apologetic smile and wave and quickly leg it to my car which was parked on the other side of his.

I was bright red but he thought it was highly amusing as he waved at me and chuckled as he got into his car . "

I've done similar but got into same car on forecourt of petrol station in passenger seat looked to my right and shit myself when sitting there wasn't my friend.

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman
over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

The day after I'd sent a rather cheeky text to a sexy friend (well I thought I had)

Turns out it went to my line manager instead.

Was rather embarrassed getting a reply from him saying "I'm not sure this was meant for me"

Even more embarrassing going into work the day after!!

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

"The day after I'd sent a rather cheeky text to a sexy friend (well I thought I had)

Turns out it went to my line manager instead.

Was rather embarrassed getting a reply from him saying "I'm not sure this was meant for me"

Even more embarrassing going into work the day after!! "

How embarrassing

over a year ago

Pffft...

I do mortifying shit on a weekly basis.

over a year ago

Was at a management college and my suite's self closing and locking door not once did for first three days of the week I was there. On the four night I went to the bathroom, d*unk and fully naked, but in my tired state got the wrong door....the only time in the all week the suite door closed and locked behind me. I went to a nearby conference room and telephoned reception, a bemused security man let me back in my room.

By *Devil77Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

Was in my local jb sports trying on some stuff in the summer. Mainly swim shorts with the sewn in undies. I'm in the changing cubicle, bottomless, shorts semi pulled up, and a woman pops her head in saying "I've got you these dave" then realises I'm not Dave. ..he's in the next cubicle

Tbf I think she was redder than me afterwards. God bless old shops with one big changing room!!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I tend not to get mortified any more but the recent thing would be the XXXX scandal

over a year ago

Loads of stupid shit.

But none more so than when I was walking around the gym with my trackshuit bottoms on backwards.

Another occasion at said gym...I washed my hands in the sink..the water came out of the tap way too hard...and sprayed all over my joggers right in my crotch area..the wall mounted dryer is utterly shit and there is only one dorr out of the gym...and that's the door that faces all of the running machines where all the hotties are.

That was fucking horrible that was.

over a year ago

*door.

By *axman1944Man
over a year ago

Thetford

It was quite a few years ago when I was in the forces I met this woman in a pub had a few drinks took her home we need up in bed had quite a bit of foreplay started to fuck her and she said is it in yet. How embarrassing is that.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it was the choking in a well known coffee chain and snorting coffee out of my nose.

over a year ago

I was invited to a party by some people I got friendly with down my local pub. We all met in the pub then back to their mansion for more booze and food. They had a hot tub and encouraged me to get in. I had no bikini so, being totally pissed and forgetting it was not a swinging party, I stripped naked and climbed in. I vaguely remember a few wives removing their husbands from the tub! Meeting these people in the pub a few days later made me blush. Luckily most folk found it highly entertaining. I'm such a lush.... and a tart!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/16 23:06:08]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/16 23:06:48]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/16 23:08:18]

over a year ago

My dad called to say he would be round in a few minutes and I had all my 'delicates' on a drying rack. Deciding he wouldn't want to see that I gathered everything up in my arms to take upstairs when there's a knock on the door. It's the postie with something for me to sign, I take it and manage to drop all the clothing I still have in my arms. Being a gentleman he goes to pick them up for me and my dad walks up my garden path just as the postie is handing me a basque, fishnet stockings and some crotchless underwear... don't know who was more mortified me or my dad. But the postie still gives me big smiles

over a year ago

The most recent one I can remember is I had a day off work and had ordered a phone cover online the day before and had paid for fast tracking. So it was supposed to be delivered the next day.

So I got up and went for a shower and got out and had started to dry myself and the postie knocked on the door. I went to try to find something to wear but couldn't find my pjs. He knocked again so I rushed to the door and wrapped myself in a towel and answered the door in a towel.

I apologised to the guy as he went all red when he saw. He said it was okay he had seen worse like pensioners in the nude. He gave me my parcel and the device to sign for it and I attempted to hold my towel and these two things at once and almost dropped my towel. Thankfully I caught it. Put my parcel down and signed for the thing.

I was bloody mortified

~Mia

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Every single time I'm about to go onstage to perform.

over a year ago

A few of us at work were gathered around laughing about something that'd happened the day before. One guy made a side-splittingly funny comment just as I took a drink of . I'm not very good at containing my laughter and ended up spraying my drink out all over the colleague that I have a little crush on as I burst out laughing I actually wanted to die

over a year ago

"Pffft...

I do mortifying shit on a weekly basis."

*apologies for the thread drift....

Lib, you're familiar with wote street willy?

over a year ago

"Pffft...

Lib, you're familiar with wote street willy? "

Haha! I am indeed.

over a year ago

"Pffft...

Haha! I am indeed. "

Can you pm me?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Pffft...

Haha! I am indeed.

Can you pm me?"

If he does, tell him I like him too

over a year ago

"Pffft...

Haha! I am indeed.

Can you pm me?

If he does, tell him I like him too"

FFS, you're the bloody matchmaker......

over a year ago

Some excellent and cringe-worthy stories so far! I can imagine everyone's embarrassment so thank you for sharing!

Gently bumping back to the top to hopefully find a new audience for the thread (but it's ok, nobody noticed my cunning plan)

over a year ago

I honestly can't remember. I must have been in school.

over a year ago

It involved cheap vibrating love egg things and a trip to a and e

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Pffft...

I do mortifying shit on a weekly basis."

Same here. I've got an entire mental filing cabinet with which to torment myself!

over a year ago

"I was invited to a party by some people I got friendly with down my local pub. We all met in the pub then back to their mansion for more booze and food. They had a hot tub and encouraged me to get in. I had no bikini so, being totally pissed and forgetting it was not a swinging party, I stripped naked and climbed in. I vaguely remember a few wives removing their husbands from the tub! Meeting these people in the pub a few days later made me blush. Luckily most folk found it highly entertaining. I'm such a lush.... and a tart! "

Best one so far.

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

easy one week ago got old pics out.and there i was handing out the new years eve fancy dress 1st prize [1974]to a very realistic looking jimmy saville shaking his hand .wished i let sooty win now eh

over a year ago

"So when was it? And I mean you went properly red or wished the earth would open up beneath you?

For me it was a little while ago on my Summer holiday. The resort had set out a perfect display of the local wines and spirits on a table and I accidently stumbled in to it and sent the whole display crashing to the floor

Had to be there really - it doesn't translate too well into words but I'm sure your stories are WAY better .. "

Initially around 1.30 yesterday afternoon, but I soon got into the swing of things.

No pun intended.

over a year ago

"easy one week ago got old pics out.and there i was handing out the new years eve fancy dress 1st prize [1974]to a very realistic looking jimmy saville shaking his hand .wished i let sooty win now eh"

I went to see a Rolf Harris gig on my 21st birthday (during his student cult days!) - if only we knew then!

By *rozacMan
over a year ago

london

After an evening of libations my colleagues and i promenaded along the canal enjoying a cigarette of the finest jamaican lettuce.i, after succumbing to various beverages, felt an urge to relieve myself and so traversing across the concrete of the gate. No. There was no concrete. That was water. I basically walked/fell face first into a canal. It was almost reminiscent to a trainspotting scene i recall thinking.

Cue me, clambering out, unbeknownst to me, covered in algae, splodging back home, nodding my good evenings to bystanders as they gaped and gasped.

Got home for the longest hot shower ever.

Maximum cringe .

over a year ago

A recent election result made me embarrassed to be part of the human race...

But in reality if the result were flipped, I'd have been equally embarrassed......

Post new Message to Thread