Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

That time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Playing when it's that time of the month, yay or nay?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Some do, some don't.

I'm past all that now so it doesn't affect me, but I did have one man say he only met women over fifty as they are less likely to be on their period.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Playing when it's that time of the month, yay or nay? "

nay for me to messy and to restricting in what you can realistically get up to

over a year ago

"Playing when it's that time of the month, yay or nay?

nay for me to messy and to restricting in what you can realistically get up to "

Restricting? How so? I like it and haven't come across anything I couldn't do at that time that I could any other

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Restricting? How so? I like it and haven't come across anything I couldn't do at that time that I could any other "

I'm sure many would baulk at oral.

over a year ago

Restricting? How so? I like it and haven't come across anything I couldn't do at that time that I could any other

I'm sure many would baulk at oral.

"

lol maybe but it feels oh so good

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sponge tampons are great for oral

over a year ago

Not for me. I need to be put in a locked padded room where I can't harm society when I have PMT

over a year ago

I have. My periods are quite light so it's not a big deal.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Restricting? How so? I like it and haven't come across anything I couldn't do at that time that I could any other "

ok for starters it depends on how heavy your play partner bleeds .

for starters fisting is off the table unless you want a hand that looks like you have just committed murder with it .

equally large toy play means lots of cleaning up afterwards clit licking can be a rather nasty tasting affair .

gushes can made one hell of a mess.

I guess a straight fuck can work but hay I'd rather just wait a real days and fuck kinky if I'm honest

over a year ago

"Sponge tampons are great for oral "

This!

over a year ago

"Playing when it's that time of the month, yay or nay? "

nay messy messy messy

over a year ago

over a year ago

for starters fisting is off the table unless you want a hand that looks like you have just committed murder with it .

equally large toy play means lots of cleaning up afterwards clit licking can be a rather nasty tasting affair .

I guess a straight fuck can work but hay I'd rather just wait a real days and fuck kinky if I'm honest "

That's all just mess that's easily cleaned up, lay a towel down and take a shower afterwards, the last time I was fisted was during a period, apparently I clenched so hard I almost broke their hand, I'm a lot more sensitive that time of the month so came harder than usual, it felt amazing

over a year ago

Actually they're great for everything. I've never had to restrict what kind of play was available when using them. No "crime scenes".

over a year ago

I don't have that issue anymore since changing my pill

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

With a long term partner yes just a friend no

over a year ago

I have just used the sponges when our meets have coincided with that time of the month... and no one except Mr knew.

over a year ago

with my regular when its very light i have but nobody else - but yes even more horny at that time of the month -

over a year ago

Have never tried but I'd be open to.

It may be that I won't like it but until I give it a go I'd never say never

over a year ago

I guess a straight fuck can work but hay I'd rather just wait a real days and fuck kinky if I'm honest

That's all just mess that's easily cleaned up, lay a towel down and take a shower afterwards, the last time I was fisted was during a period, apparently I clenched so hard I almost broke their hand, I'm a lot more sensitive that time of the month so came harder than usual, it felt amazing "

Similar experience here. I'm totally fine if a bloke says he's not into it and wants to postpone the meet, but I've found most aren't bothered by it.

over a year ago

Tried the sponge tampons but Mr wasn't keen on them, he said he could feel it. We play together on light days as we can't keep our hands off each other

over a year ago

It's not for me.

But that's because I don't like blood...and not for any other reason than that.

If she cut her finger I'd have said the same thing.

I've pulled out of meets in the past because of "that time"..but always re-arranged with her.

over a year ago

It's a no for me

over a year ago

I'm lucky I don't get periods due to my contraceptive implant so every day can be play day (Kat) xx

over a year ago

No never have done

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Stick a towel down, keep some baby wipes nearby, all good

over a year ago

That's all just mess that's easily cleaned up, lay a towel down and take a shower afterwards, the last time I was fisted was during a period, apparently I clenched so hard I almost broke their hand, I'm a lot more sensitive that time of the month so came harder than usual, it felt amazing

Similar experience here. I'm totally fine if a bloke says he's not into it and wants to postpone the meet, but I've found most aren't bothered by it. "

I've found the same although there was one meet where I thought I'd finished but apparently there were a few drops, the guy found them on his fingers and freaked, I should have known it wasn't going to be a good meet when he was fine with me taking him out to dinner (and ordering the most expensive thing on the menu ffs I'm a single mum!) then falling asleep because he ate too much, he even had the nerve to ask if I'd meet him again the following weekend

over a year ago

Ain't that what showers are for

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I find a good hard shag actually stops my period. Having said that, I would only play with someone I'd played with before during TOTM, as it's a bit unfair if they feel pressured into it. I'd rather spend the time eating chocolate anyway.

By *aughtypair555Couple
over a year ago

north west

I only use my toys then - don't want mr to get all messy

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Have done in a relationship, always found i was hornier then

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

That's all just mess that's easily cleaned up, lay a towel down and take a shower afterwards, the last time I was fisted was during a period, apparently I clenched so hard I almost broke their hand, I'm a lot more sensitive that time of the month so came harder than usual, it felt amazing "

yes I know the sensitivity level is higher and I have no qualms about clit play but like you said its super messy and makes one think more about what one is doing . I like to lick a clit while I'm fisting blood on the clit is not a nice taste so like I said its kind of restricting on those sort of grounds .

plus i am a fan of making my play partners go cock crazy making them wait a few days kind of plays into that especial if I'm in a teasing mood and really want to get them to boiling point i will gladly send them naughty stories teasing messages the lot

over a year ago

"I find a good hard shag actually stops my period. Having said that, I would only play with someone I'd played with before during TOTM, as it's a bit unfair if they feel pressured into it. I'd rather spend the time eating chocolate anyway. "

I had the opposite where he brought me on a week early but never had it stop one, damn that sounds good!

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

Not for me either. Not from fear of mess just the way I play I like to be totally relaxed and in the zone 100%

Post new Message to Thread