Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to contact someone when there filters blocked you

Jump to newest

By *layer one OP   Man
over a year ago

mirfield

So how Do you contact someone when there filters blocked you, and I mean you've chatted many times then let's say they rejoin with filters but stops you for saying hello ?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You don't

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You can't, you just wait for them to contact you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They have to message you first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Filters are there for a reason. There shouldn't be a way round them. If they enjoyed chatting to you, they will seek you out. Filters should be respected.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So how Do you contact someone when there filters blocked you, and I mean you've chatted many times then let's say they rejoin with filters but stops you for saying hello ? "
fab some of their photos and they may notice you and message

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can't unless they message you.

Personally, if I've chatted to someone in the past on here and they've gone unlos and rejoined with filters stopping us chatting again, I wouldn't want to chat to them anymore.

Reply privately

By *layer one OP   Man
over a year ago

mirfield

"Filters are there for a reason. There shouldn't be a way round them. If they enjoyed chatting to you, they will seek you out. Filters should be respected. "
very true so looks like the waiting game

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"So how Do you contact someone when there filters blocked you, and I mean you've chatted many times then let's say they rejoin with filters but stops you for saying hello ? "

you dont, they have their filters set for a reason. They clearly didnt want to stay in touch when they left and dont wish to get back in touch now they have rejoined.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Assuming you mean, an old friend from here who you can no longer contact because of filters (not because they blocked you personally, that's entirely different of course), try what I did when the same happened to me - I posted a pic with a message urging them to contact me, set it as my avatar, then fabbed a few of their pics so they'd see me.

More than one way to skin a cat goes the saying, but as I love cats and animals in general, we'll just use the word pussy instead.

Reply privately

By *iver2015Woman
over a year ago

middlesbrough

You think of any possible information you can remember about them and search google until you fall into a pit of despair.

Reply privately

By *r Stagger LeeMan
over a year ago

torquay

filter as annoying as they are there for a reason, no getting round them so just respect them.

so many time I have wanted to thank someone after chatting in a club and couldn't still that is there perogotive

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/16 17:26:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was contacted by a chap I used to see often who had "outgrown" my filters, he kept looking at me then updated his status. Worth a try?

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You don't. Filters are there for a reason. Please respect them.

Reply privately