Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Girls know best?

Jump to newest

By *aughtyLondonGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Anyone up for a challenge? I want a female to rewrite bits of my profile and make it more female friendly

Any ladies up for that challenge? Lol xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haha good luck fella

over a year ago

But surely your profile is meant explain what you offer and expect in your own words...

over a year ago

london

"But surely your profile is meant explain what you offer and expect in your own words... "

Yes but they can rewrite in a female friendly way

By *ureTemptationWoman
over a year ago

Off the grid

You have a hell of a lot of veris there - ask one of them? To be fair it sounds like you don't need help?

Personally your profile doesn't appeal to me because of the cock photos your username and text. But that's just me.

over a year ago

You can't beat a bit of delegation

over a year ago

london

"You have a hell of a lot of veris there - ask one of them? To be fair it sounds like you don't need help?

Personally your profile doesn't appeal to me because of the cock photos your username and text. But that's just me. "

I wanted a little help lol

Do you think I should get rid of the cock pics? Or do you just think I have a horrible cock?

over a year ago

"But surely your profile is meant explain what you offer and expect in your own words...

Yes but they can rewrite in a female friendly way"

Careful what you wish for,,,,,, You could end up attracting men

over a year ago

london

"But surely your profile is meant explain what you offer and expect in your own words...

Yes but they can rewrite in a female friendly way

Careful what you wish for,,,,,, You could end up attracting men "

I can attract them but sadly not my thing

over a year ago

Getting someone else to write your profile sounds like setting yourself up to be a disappointment, in my opinion. I don't like the threads that advise people what they should say and what photos they should post...I'd rather people were themselves, so I can decide whether or not I'd like to meet them accordingly.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It's not going to work if you have a profile written by someone else and then someone meets you and realises they were tricked.

By *ureTemptationWoman
over a year ago

Off the grid

I don't like cock photos. They don't attract me to a guy - if anything they put me off. Good photographs of a guy's body work for me. I adore DiamondJoe's photo of him in a dressing gown holding a bottle and a fag.

I like well lit photos - use window light on a good day - a bum shot. Get creative. Google male model photography and get inspired for poses and ideas.

I also personally don't like a guy who goes straight into sex chat, which is what you seem to be about. But then your veris seem like you like that kind of person so I'm not sure I'm the one to give you profile advice?

What are you trying to attract? Fuck n go meets? A regular fuck buddy? Friends with benefits? Are you happy to chat for a while - have a social first before play meets? All that stuff is useful to think about and then tailor your profile accordingly.

If you want socials first, say so as that will appeal to some. It's nicer to say "grab a coffee or drink to see if we get on" than say "I want a social before play".

But if you want fuck and go fast meets, make a big deal about your availability and reliability as a LOT complain of guys letting them down short notice or no notice.

By *ureTemptationWoman
over a year ago

Off the grid

And very discreet and can't accommodate - does this mean you're married? I'd rather people were upfront about this even if it may reduce your chances of meeting.

over a year ago

london

"I don't like cock photos. They don't attract me to a guy - if anything they put me off. Good photographs of a guy's body work for me. I adore DiamondJoe's photo of him in a dressing gown holding a bottle and a fag.

I like well lit photos - use window light on a good day - a bum shot. Get creative. Google male model photography and get inspired for poses and ideas.

I also personally don't like a guy who goes straight into sex chat, which is what you seem to be about. But then your veris seem like you like that kind of person so I'm not sure I'm the one to give you profile advice?

What are you trying to attract? Fuck n go meets? A regular fuck buddy? Friends with benefits? Are you happy to chat for a while - have a social first before play meets? All that stuff is useful to think about and then tailor your profile accordingly.

If you want socials first, say so as that will appeal to some. It's nicer to say "grab a coffee or drink to see if we get on" than say "I want a social before play".

But if you want fuck and go fast meets, make a big deal about your availability and reliability as a LOT complain of guys letting them down short notice or no notice."

Thanks for the advice x

over a year ago

If you cant think of what to write on a profile .. that doesnt bode well.lol I would suggest looking at other profiles as well for an idea but be honest with what your expectations are. Good luck

over a year ago

london

"If you cant think of what to write on a profile .. that doesnt bode well.lol I would suggest looking at other profiles as well for an idea but be honest with what your expectations are. Good luck"

I was hoping it would be a fun challenge for a nice lady lol

over a year ago

london

Anyone else up for the challenge?

Post new Message to Thread