Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pics you wish you didn't see

Jump to newest

By *anmjmoses OP   Man
over a year ago

Northampton

Those instances when you come across profiles and pics section... Scroll down.... And quickly try to double back because the pic of genital area that is planked on your screen looks.... Wrong (least harsh word I could use) ...having the same reflex you'd have were you to walk in on your parents at it...

What would you do... Send a message suggesting change of pic...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i find pussy shots with cum dripping out bit much

By *anmjmoses OP   Man
over a year ago

Northampton

"i find pussy shots with cum dripping out bit much"

I've come across a couples profile... First pic... Nice looking female lingerie shot... Next pic.... A cock that looks infected (proper red around the crown... As a guy I wouldn't want my fb on that... I wonder what women think as they get more than their 5 a day of cock shots on here...

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The marrow. Enough said

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Those instances when you come across profiles and pics section... Scroll down.... And quickly try to double back because the pic of genital area that is planked on your screen looks.... Wrong (least harsh word I could use) ...having the same reflex you'd have were you to walk in on your parents at it...

What would you do... Send a message suggesting change of pic...? "

Why message them? It's their profile they can post any pic they like the same as the rest of us do

Some ladies don't like to see single men's profiles with pics of ladies they have met on them, think on son

over a year ago

You'd message someone to tell them you didn't like their photo? That's one of the most arrogant things I've ever read on here.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Some ladies don't like to see single men's profiles with pics of ladies they have met on them, think on son "

Ah yes, you go to see what he looks like and discover it's not a he but some random women.

Wow that man had sex! Haven't we all

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"You'd message someone to tell them you didn't like their photo? That's one of the most arrogant things I've ever read on here."

over a year ago

I spend my time messaging random people on Fab to tell them I don't approve of their interior designs in pics they post and ask them to repaint or rewallpaper their homes if they want to meet me

over a year ago

"You'd message someone to tell them you didn't like their photo? That's one of the most arrogant things I've ever read on here."

* quietly erasing the message I was about to send you *

over a year ago

If every profile had pictures that I loved then this place would be fairly boring tbh.

over a year ago

The car crash vagina

Still gives me nightmares

Betty

Post new Message to Thread