Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why do men?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do men at times cancel a meet and instead of rearanging another meet at a later date with you, they go and get a meet with another person.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

better offer?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do men at times cancel a meet and instead of rearanging another meet at a later date with you, they go and get a meet with another person."
because they want to.

As long as they dont cancel and meet someone else instead as that's just bad manners.

over a year ago

Because they're like a dog with 2 dicks they don't know which to lick first and sometimes they opt for the meet where they think they're going to get laid easier

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

and..

it wont only be some men who act in this way..

over a year ago

"Why do men at times cancel a meet and instead of rearanging another meet at a later date with you, they go and get a meet with another person."

same reason women and couples do it probably. A change of heart and they don't wanna break it to you for whatever reason.

over a year ago

But this also happens to men they arrange a meet the meet cancels and then u find the meet has a new veri next day and u feel like a twat

over a year ago

Its all about timing...

over a year ago

Wellcome to a mans world

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I don't like saying this but the truth is they just weren't that into you sadly .

women do the same it is what it is and if I was you op I'd not give them a second thought or a second look in. after all who really wants to be the back up person not me and I'm guess nether do you deep down ether .

over a year ago

Because they don't want to fuck you.

over a year ago

"Why do men at times cancel a meet and instead of rearanging another meet at a later date with you, they go and get a meet with another person.

Wellcome to a mans world "

over a year ago

why would you want to re-arrange if they already had an arrangement with you?(unless they specified they had been talking to someone else as they talked to you)...but if they cancelled to meet someone else and essentially wasted your time, then yeah..thats not decent.

however...all groups do this on fab...some people wouldnt do it..I have friends that will tell me that they have a chance of meeting someone new(fine by me), but as long as I havent put my fab life on hold for meeting them its all cool with me...and they are likewise.I know they wouldnt let me down if it was all arranged ie times n place though.

over a year ago

That's human nature usually guys get a bad rap on here for these things but could and ladies do it all the time the other day I arranged a meet in next town over only to find she had met someone else after she cancelled on me but I understand it's nature to seek out the best mate it happens a lot in the animal kingdom so why not here on fab shit I know but it's in our dna

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Because they don't want to fuck you."

This and someone they do want to fuck comes along

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Because they don't want to fuck you.

This and someone they do want to fuck comes along "

Haha yeah. Do you ever start a positive thread op?

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"better offer?

"

Only reason..if not then you'd just rearrange

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Because they realise the person they were planing to meet keeps posting men bashing threads on the forums?

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"That's human nature usually guys get a bad rap on here for these things but could and ladies do it all the time the other day I arranged a meet in next town over only to find she had met someone else after she cancelled on me but I understand it's nature to seek out the best mate it happens a lot in the animal kingdom so why not here on fab shit I know but it's in our dna"

Nail and head..just don't lie about it. I'd always be honest

Maybe why I don't have much friends lol

By *asonnosaMMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"Why do men at times cancel a meet and instead of rearanging another meet at a later date with you, they go and get a meet with another person.

Because they realise the person they were planing to meet keeps posting men bashing threads on the forums?"

straight in guns blazing

over a year ago

Probably for exactly the same reason as some women and some couples do it.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Because they realise the person they were planing to meet keeps posting men bashing threads on the forums?"

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Ouch!. No need for that though. I thought it was a honest question..I didn't feel bashed and do you stick up for all men?

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"and..

it wont only be some men who act in this way.."

Thank you..

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

holly shit is that really called for take a chill pill jesus talk about trying to start something .

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Because they realise the person they were planing to meet keeps posting men bashing threads on the forums?

straight in guns blazing "

As always..sometimes it's best to not ay

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Ouch!. No need for that though. I thought it was a honest question..I didn't feel bashed and do you stick up for all men?"

Do you obviously haven't green arrowed then? Ok

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

holly shit is that really called for take a chill pill jesus talk about trying to start something ."

That's how the forums are getting nowadays..just folk trying to cause shit..

over a year ago

Did they sign a contract

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Ouch!. No need for that though. I thought it was a honest question..I didn't feel bashed and do you stick up for all men?

Do you obviously haven't green arrowed then? Ok"

Is that code for something?..green arrow?

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

holly shit is that really called for take a chill pill jesus talk about trying to start something .

That's how the forums are getting nowadays..just folk trying to cause shit.."

Not trying to cause shit now try to keep on topic please!

over a year ago

oooft...harsh. but true.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Did they sign a contract"

Yeh..same kinda one players sign in football..means if you get a better offer it means Jack shit lol

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Is that code for something?..green arrow?"

Green arrow next to OPs name although to be fair it doesn't show what I'm taking about anyway so forgive me

over a year ago

Is that code for something?..green arrow?"

press on the green arrow next to the forum poster and it takes you to the recent threads they posted on/ started

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

That's how the forums are getting nowadays..just folk trying to cause shit..

Not trying to cause shit now try to keep on topic please!"

You said bashing men..I don't feel bashed so I'm on topic..stop insisting otherwise please

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Because they know you will come on the forum and ask why?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't see what the problem is.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

press on the green arrow next to the forum poster and it takes you to the recent threads they posted on/ started "

Oh..Yeh,no i won't be doing that thanks. I'm talking about this thread and not remotely bothered about a different one. Thanks though mate. I guess you'll need a sympathy high if you feel like you've been bashed?

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Hug*

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Grass is greener elsewhere...

It's happened me, you, trans folk, single blokes, couples, everyone here. It's shit and annoying (if I arrange a meet, I won't arrange a backup, kinda rude) but that's the way it goes unfortunately. It's not like you can get a refund on rejection

over a year ago

Wouldn't mind a bashing off you

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Of course you'd never find a Woman doing anything like that ever would you.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Green arrow next to OPs name although to be fair it doesn't show what I'm taking about anyway so forgive me "

well if that's the case don't you think you owe the op a public apology after basically calling her a man hater ?

over a year ago

Green arrow next to OPs name although to be fair it doesn't show what I'm taking about anyway so forgive me

well if that's the case don't you think you owe the op a public apology after basically calling her a man hater ?"

No a public spanking would be just

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

well if that's the case don't you think you owe the op a public apology after basically calling her a man hater ?"

Was thinking the same ting

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

well if that's the case don't you think you owe the op a public apology after basically calling her a man hater ?

No a public spanking would be just "

no not by me you can if you want but me no

over a year ago

Usually cos they have got what they percive as a better offer. Most folk on here don't chat to just one person at a time. So say I'm talking to sexyjack and averagebutnicejoe. Averagebutnicejoe arranges a meet with me a few days ago for tonight. Then 2hr before the meet time sexyjack messages n says hey get your ass here n take my big fat cock. I'm like sorry averagebutnicejoe something's cum up. xxx

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Was thinking the same ting"

Sigh, sorry but she should have worded it "why do PEOPLE" not men

over a year ago

the green arrow only shows your last X amount of threads.

There is form from the o.p to post guy bashing threads and very negative threads..people notice this.

over a year ago

Sigh, sorry but she should have worded it "why do PEOPLE" not men"

Now bend over

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

If i cancel it's bcz i can't meet anyone..and if it's to meet someone else,better,whatever I would be honest. Maybe that's why people either love me or hate me. Too much energy to think of a lie and then have to have the conversation when I'm verified by them. #Awkward

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Now bend over "

Ooo yes please

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Sigh, sorry but she should have worded it "why do PEOPLE" not men"

That's totally different then lol

By *hristine_tgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Because they are on this site

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If they're telling the truth to you, then it's your decision upon whether you'd ever meet them.

Some meets may also be much more convenient - such as closer, or they're accom, when the guy finds it harder to accom.

Social meets first allow you to get a better feel for someone, rather than just meeing blind and straight to the sex.

Some people will also offer a sexual range that others don't - and it may be that their interests are perked by something different.

Have frequent communication agreed to prior to a meet, so that you know with as much notice as possible, should plans change.

Those of us who post into the forum are also more visible to everyone, compared to users who don't use the forum. It's possible that we may say something that puts a potential meet off.

over a year ago

Now bend over

Ooo yes please "

Oh good

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

the green arrow only shows your last X amount of threads.

There is form from the o.p to post guy bashing threads and very negative threads..people notice this."

Looking at a forum posters green arrow and reading their threads and responses can give you a pretty damn good idea of their attitude and _iewpoint on numerous subjects. You can then make a judgement, perhaps after making arrangements, whether or not you fancy spending some quality time with them or not.

over a year ago

Because nobody owes anything to anybody on a NSA sex site, other than politeness and respect.

over a year ago

convenience mostly, i reckon.

Post new Message to Thread