Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Newbie confidence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Id like to no as a newbie how to get confident when meeting when ur so consious of how ur body looks do ppl like thin women or alot more :/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Everyone has different tastes.....plenty threads about curvy women on here.....!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Id like to no as a newbie how to get confident when meeting when ur so consious of how ur body looks do ppl like thin women or alot more :/"

May I make a suggestion? Show your photos. Your confidence might increase with the number of men who say how sexy you look. Without seeing anything, I may as well say 'pickled onions'.

over a year ago

K thanx iv done that

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"K thanx iv done that"

Done what?

over a year ago

It's hard being a newbie as you're not sure what to expect. One of the things you can't do for certain is know what will happen. You can't guarantee a reaction will go your way or not.

But...

If you're able to get to know someone better, exchange conversation in a way you're comfortable doing then it might help you get a feel for if the mutual attraction is there! People do stuff like social meets to ensure that no ones time is wasted and to get a better idea of the person(s) they are either talking to or wanting to do further things with.

Being self conscious can makes things difficult but if you're able to pre interpret their reaction by doing anything else then maybe that's what you need to do?

over a year ago

"K thanx iv done that

Done what?"

I put a profile pic up

over a year ago

"Id like to no as a newbie how to get confident when meeting when ur so consious of how ur body looks do ppl like thin women or alot more :/"

Meet in a dark back ally.

over a year ago

Maybe pop a few more pictures up. I know it's hard putting yourself out there, but there are so many different tastes on this site.

There's someone for everyone!

Welcome, OP!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"K thanx iv done that

Done what?

I put a profile pic up

"

Nothing there to be ashamed of!

over a year ago

I can only imagine how soul destroying this place could be if you're not self-confident. Honestly wouldn't recommend using it if you're not.

Although being female definitely helps.

over a year ago

"Id like to no as a newbie how to get confident when meeting when ur so consious of how ur body looks do ppl like thin women or alot more :/

Meet in a dark back ally. "

I'm kidding.

over a year ago

"Maybe pop a few more pictures up. I know it's hard putting yourself out there, but there are so many different tastes on this site.

There's someone for everyone!

Welcome, OP! "

agreed, if people can see what you look like, then you will attract the people who like that look.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't see a problem re what body type someone has, as long as they put up full and clear pictures then there can be no ambiguity

over a year ago

I'm in middle of uploading more pics thanks for advice

over a year ago

"I don't see a problem re what body type someone has, as long as they put up full and clear pictures then there can be no ambiguity "

This is so true! I always send a full length as I just think profile pics can be misleading with all the snazzy angles!

Post new Message to Thread