Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stereotypical looks..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was just reading about the Milly Dowler case and her murderer (I won't use the word alleged) Levi Bellfield has that same look that all pervs, rapists and murderers seem to have - the vacant stare, the 'no woman in her right mind would ever willingly shag me' expression. Maybe it'a just me but they all seem to have that same look, which should make spotting the fucking assholes that much easier BEFORE they commit some henious act.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

mmm, many people look well dodgy no doubt people thought the same about stephan kiszko when he was in the dock.

kiszko did 16 years and was innocent

colin stagg looks well dodgy and so tbh did that bloke in bristol recently who was the landlord of that poor girl left in the snow.

if this guy is guilty then he gets what he deserves but just 'cos someone looks iffy does not mean they are guilty..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

so we should stay away from people who have a look in their eye. Murderers rapist ect dont have a stereotype look if they did they would all be banged up before they did anything

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

its a bit like the 'bogey man', we rightly tell our kids not to talk to strangers etc however statistically more children sadly are molested by people they know and even worse by family or close friends of family

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i would imagine we all would look dodgy in police photos,just look at how bad we look in passports!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I understand what Wishy is saying.

There are times when, driving around town, I could fill a large van with an assortment of chav villains.

You can spot them a mile off, I guarantee that every 10 I picked up 8+ would be going equipped, carrying drugs or have previous.

I'm not at all saying they're potential or actual rapists or murderers but for the police to say that a villain doesn't have a specific look is rubbish, many do.

It must just be that many cops on the beat just aren't street wise enough. R

XX

over a year ago

"I understand what Wishy is saying.

There are times when, driving around town, I could fill a large van with an assortment of chav villains.

You can spot them a mile off, I guarantee that every 10 I picked up 8+ would be going equipped, carrying drugs or have previous.

I'm not at all saying they're potential or actual rapists or murderers but for the police to say that a villain doesn't have a specific look is rubbish, many do.

It must just be that many cops on the beat just aren't street wise enough. R

XX"

Don't try this at home.

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

i say would just look at the head of imf could say the same about him lets hope he gets what is coming to him

over a year ago

"i would imagine we all would look dodgy in police photos,just look at how bad we look in passports! "

I look like summat off prisoner cell block h....scarey

over a year ago

"I was just reading about the Milly Dowler case and her murderer (I won't use the word alleged) Levi Bellfield has that same look that all pervs, rapists and murderers seem to have - the vacant stare, the 'no woman in her right mind would ever willingly shag me' expression. Maybe it'a just me but they all seem to have that same look, which should make spotting the fucking assholes that much easier BEFORE they commit some henious act."

They say there are clues in the gene code so if everyone had to give a tissue sample they would know who to keep an eye on.

over a year ago

"I was just reading about the Milly Dowler case and her murderer (I won't use the word alleged) Levi Bellfield has that same look that all pervs, rapists and murderers seem to have - the vacant stare, the 'no woman in her right mind would ever willingly shag me' expression. Maybe it'a just me but they all seem to have that same look, which should make spotting the fucking assholes that much easier BEFORE they commit some henious act.

They say there are clues in the gene code so if everyone had to give a tissue sample they would know who to keep an eye on. "

They?

over a year ago

"I was just reading about the Milly Dowler case and her murderer (I won't use the word alleged) Levi Bellfield has that same look that all pervs, rapists and murderers seem to have - the vacant stare, the 'no woman in her right mind would ever willingly shag me' expression. Maybe it'a just me but they all seem to have that same look, which should make spotting the fucking assholes that much easier BEFORE they commit some henious act.

They say there are clues in the gene code so if everyone had to give a tissue sample they would know who to keep an eye on.

They?"

Use Google

over a year ago

hexham

Everyday in every way this site gets more judgemental

over a year ago

"Everyday in every way this site gets more judgemental "

Thats because its full of swingers and a good half are paranoid and the other half are pissed their meet got cancelled

over a year ago

I understand what Wishy is saying: some people look well dodgy you just know they're guilty of something!

However, you have the Bundy's, Gacey's, Knox's who look like butter wouldn't melt but we know differently!

over a year ago

"I understand what Wishy is saying: some people look well dodgy you just know they're guilty of something!

However, you have the Bundy's, Gacey's, Knox's who look like butter wouldn't melt but we know differently! "

All i can say to that is...

Fred West!

over a year ago

hexham

"Everyday in every way this site gets more judgemental

Thats because its full of swingers and a good half are paranoid and the other half are pissed their meet got cancelled "

i'm sober and never been stood up, must explain why i am such a happy bunny.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Everyone can look like a murderer after the event.

I worked with a guy, he was lovely he was chubby and cuddly had a kind face. Wouldnt say he was good looking. Everyone liked him. I used to sit drinking on my own with him till maybe four in the morning most nights.

What did he do, he was a walter mitty he had a girlfriend that noone knew about told her he was a gynocologist. He then murdered both his parents (his father was head of ici) and buried them on the banks of rutland water wit the help of the local simple person who he duped. No way would i have spent so much time with the guy if i had felt any way shape or form being uncomfortable on my own in his presence. I also went to school with a lad whose a year older than me, he murdered his step daughter and burnt her body. Now he was someone who you could believe it of. Not because of his looks but because of the person he was

over a year ago

What about Ted Bundy? One of the most notorious serial killers ever yet by all accounts an articulate, charismatic, charming, and handsome man.

over a year ago

that vacant look has always been a great ploy of tabloids...fair enuff i think some people look "evil"(ie, david platt, coronation street), but theres a multitude of pictures that could be taken of anyone looking "evil"

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"What about Ted Bundy? One of the most notorious serial killers ever yet by all accounts an articulate, charismatic, charming, and handsome man."

Most physopaths are charming and articulate I used to work with sex offenders they are the same and used to make my skin crawl...

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

*goes off to check his face pics don't have cold dead eyes...*

Okay, spot the smiley psyco:

over a year ago

"What about Ted Bundy? One of the most notorious serial killers ever yet by all accounts an articulate, charismatic, charming, and handsome man."

That's what I sais earlier!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/11 10:59:09]

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"What about Ted Bundy? One of the most notorious serial killers ever yet by all accounts an articulate, charismatic, charming, and handsome man.

Most physopaths are charming and articulate I used to work with sex offenders they are the same and used to make my skin crawl..."

Most people who find out their neighbour or friend was actually a psycho killer say the same thing, 'he seemed really nice, a bit quiet but very well mannered and intelligent' etc...

over a year ago

Have a look at the photo of the culprit......who'd have believed it by looking at him.......enough said!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240501/Former-mayor-admits-breaking-womens-homes-steal-underwear.html

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Have a look at the photo of the culprit......who'd have believed it by looking at him.......enough said!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240501/Former-mayor-admits-breaking-womens-homes-steal-underwear.html

"

Hahaha sorry but that made me laugh .....runs off to hide my knickers

over a year ago

"Have a look at the photo of the culprit......who'd have believed it by looking at him.......enough said!

Hahaha sorry but that made me laugh .....runs off to hide my knickers"

See, my point proved... feckin criminals always take a cane to court to show they couldn't have possibly committed the crime as they can't feckin walk!!

over a year ago

"..runs off to hide my knickers"

You actually own a pair?

I now have a mental vision of you retrieving them from your knicker drawer and upon retrieval they say, "Well hello again, long time no see!"

over a year ago

Which just goes to show that some of them do have that certain look.........that bugger must have modeled himself on Les Dawson's character Cosmo Smallpiece! R

XX

Post new Message to Thread