Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It's like miles away.......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My pokey flat is soooooo big that my new sky WiFi whasits is now sayin it can't find me. I'm only in the bath! Blooming technology. xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is it windy and raining where you are? If so, see if it can find you when it's dry and clear.

over a year ago

"Is it windy and raining where you are? If so, see if it can find you when it's dry and clear.

"

Oh ok I don't know I'm in the bath but given that I'm in sunny rhyl it prob is windy n rainy. xxx

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Is it windy and raining where you are? If so, see if it can find you when it's dry and clear.

Oh ok I don't know I'm in the bath but given that I'm in sunny rhyl it prob is windy n rainy. xxx"

The "Smart Meter" roll out has hit my area and I was supposed to have a new electricity meter fitted last weekend. They had to cancel all the appointments as they couldn't get a clear signal due to the weather. It's that smart.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh ok I don't know I'm in the bath but given that I'm in sunny rhyl it prob is windy n rainy. xxx"

Good for the leeks though!

over a year ago

Oh ok I don't know I'm in the bath but given that I'm in sunny rhyl it prob is windy n rainy. xxx

The "Smart Meter" roll out has hit my area and I was supposed to have a new electricity meter fitted last weekend. They had to cancel all the appointments as they couldn't get a clear signal due to the weather. It's that smart.

"

Who are you going with? I got an ovo smart meter and it's fantastic. Xxx

over a year ago

Good for the leeks though! "

And rarebit. xxx

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

It's not going to be dry in the bath now is it? Who sits in a dry bath? Doh!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And rarebit. xxx"

I love Welsh Rarebit especially with slivers of ham over the top...are you going to be long in the bath!?!

over a year ago

And rarebit. xxx

I love Welsh Rarebit especially with slivers of ham over the top...are you going to be long in the bath!?! "

Nah just over 5ft xxx

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

It's not going to be dry in the bath now is it? Who sits in a dry bath? Doh!"

I'm sure some people do.

Post new Message to Thread