FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Disastrous dates you thought went well....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I met a lovely young lady a few weeks ago and we got along fabulously. Turns out we both had a love for the mighty Toon Army so for a first date I took her to a match. Picked her up, gave her the single bright pink rose I'd bought for her, we chatted about anything and everything all the way there, all the way through drinks before the match and all the way home again. At which point I suggested a nice walk along the beach to finish the night off, and then whipped out the little bottle of champagne I'd had on ice in the boot of the car all night, for us to sit on the cliff tops and watch the world go by. Quite a romantic way to wnd the night; or so i thought!

The suggestion of the walk, and the champagne, were met with a stoney faced grimace and a "err no that's just weird!" and I haven't seen her since!

She's good mates with my cousin and it turns out she hates being treated nicely, hates flowers, doesn't like being complimented as it makes her feel uncomfortable and detested the deal of drinking champagne under the stars. So other than that, it went well then!

So come on then, let's hear your biggest dating disasters......!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/11/16 19:25:06]

over a year ago

I asked a girl out to the cinema and she brought her mate along.

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"So I met a lovely young lady a few weeks ago and we got along fabulously. Turns out we both had a love for the mighty Toon Army so for a first date I took her to a match. Picked her up, gave her the single bright pink rose I'd bought for her, we chatted about anything and everything all the way there, all the way through drinks before the match and all the way home again. At which point I suggested a nice walk along the beach to finish the night off, and then whipped out the little bottle of champagne I'd had on ice in the boot of the car all night, for us to sit on the cliff tops and watch the world go by. Quite a romantic way to wnd the night; or so i thought!

The suggestion of the walk, and the champagne, were met with a stoney faced grimace and a "err no that's just weird!" and I haven't seen her since!

She's good mates with my cousin and it turns out she hates being treated nicely, hates flowers, doesn't like being complimented as it makes her feel uncomfortable and detested the deal of drinking champagne under the stars. So other than that, it went well then!

So come on then, let's hear your biggest dating disasters......!"

Is the girl mad?? Sounds a lovely date

over a year ago

"So I met a lovely young lady a few weeks ago and we got along fabulously. Turns out we both had a love for the mighty Toon Army so for a first date I took her to a match. Picked her up, gave her the single bright pink rose I'd bought for her, we chatted about anything and everything all the way there, all the way through drinks before the match and all the way home again. At which point I suggested a nice walk along the beach to finish the night off, and then whipped out the little bottle of champagne I'd had on ice in the boot of the car all night, for us to sit on the cliff tops and watch the world go by. Quite a romantic way to wnd the night; or so i thought!

Is the girl mad?? Sounds a lovely date "

I thought so too!

By *ellowbabesCouple
over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

I invited a young lady(yeah, yeah, was a long time ago) to a rugby match.....she sent her brother

Was a bloody good game tho!!

over a year ago

Is the girl mad?? Sounds a lovely date "

Female Toon Fan - maybe not so surprising

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I gave a guy some money to get a drink while I went to the toilet he did a runner

over a year ago

So come on then, let's hear your biggest dating disasters......!"

Oh my god I can't believe she reacted this way to such a thoughtful date

over a year ago

"I gave a guy some money to get a drink while I went to the toilet he did a runner "

What a twat! That's awful!

over a year ago

Had been on a date before Dorian. So all my dates have been successful

over a year ago

"I gave a guy some money to get a drink while I went to the toilet he did a runner "

Crikey that's a kick in the teeth

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I gave a guy some money to get a drink while I went to the toilet he did a runner

Crikey that's a kick in the teeth "

My love life is usually a kick in the teeth...I may get lucky one day

over a year ago

"I gave a guy some money to get a drink while I went to the toilet he did a runner

My love life is usually a kick in the teeth...I may get lucky one day "

Fancy a fuck?

over a year ago

A date who turned up with a car that was full of trash in the passenger seat, he was wearing jogging pants and a tshirt with a hole in it. This was a Friday evening around 7pm. God knows what made me get in the car. It was my first date i think in some time. He also has a skin condition which wasnt apparent in his photos at it looked like he had caught the sun. He was apparentely a non smoker but proceeded to smoke in the pub (this was before smoking ban). At which point I ordered a taxi home.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

My love life is usually a kick in the teeth...I may get lucky one day

Fancy a fuck? "

No I want a date

over a year ago

I went on a date where he started chatting girls up at the bar. When I said I was going home, he asked "how much do you want me to fuck you right now!?"

Urgh... creep! He was completely lovely on his messages too.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I went on a date where he started chatting girls up at the bar. When I said I was going home, he asked "how much do you want me to fuck you right now!?"

Urgh... creep! He was completely lovely on his messages too. "

Treat 'em mean kind of approach I'm guessing? On a side note. Your new avatar. Fuck, it's hot.

over a year ago

What a wanker I'd at least finish the drink first

over a year ago

"I went on a date where he started chatting girls up at the bar. When I said I was going home, he asked "how much do you want me to fuck you right now!?"

Urgh... creep! He was completely lovely on his messages too. "

Sounds like he just read a copy of The Game and lost the run of himself.

over a year ago

Urgh... creep! He was completely lovely on his messages too.

Treat 'em mean kind of approach I'm guessing? On a side note. Your new avatar. Fuck, it's hot."

Right back at you... but I think all yours are hot!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have never been on a date.

over a year ago

"I have never been on a date. "

Lets change that then! Any offers anyone???

over a year ago

"I have never been on a date.

Lets change that then! Any offers anyone??? "

I don't think you'd be short of offers!

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I asked a girl out to the cinema and she brought her mate along. "

Ha my friend did that! Asked me and another friend along we were about 16 though!

over a year ago

"Disastrous dates you thought went well"...

At no point do I think a date that was a fucking disaster went well.

I can tell by the batter life on my phone how well the date went.

If it's less than 30% I was bored out of my fucking skull bro.

over a year ago

You took her to a Newcastle match, excellent idea. Toon toon.

Then you ruined it with a romantic walk on the beach?! What's wrong with ya man? Should have gone for a kebab instead. Bosh

over a year ago

"You took her to a Newcastle match, excellent idea. Toon toon.

Then you ruined it with a romantic walk on the beach?! What's wrong with ya man? Should have gone for a kebab instead. Bosh "

By *ebedee2009Man
over a year ago

South Croydon

Met a lady from here, went for a drink or 6 and all went swimmingly. It was winter and she was dressed for the weather, including long black boots woo hoo!!She was happy to come back to Zeb Towers, well up for some fun, but the moment was slightly spoiled when she pulled one boot off, sniffed inside and said " Yeah not too bad"...

over a year ago

My love life is usually a kick in the teeth...I may get lucky one day "

He should of been the one buying the drinks not you. What a complete idiot he is.

over a year ago

Me and the wifes first date was dire, neither of us made much of an effort for various reasons but arranged a second date, god knows why??.... It went completely the opposite way and had a great time...

So here we are, 4 years later, going strong...

Harry

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

The details are irrelevant, but I guess alarm bells should have been ringing when she said that I was less complimentary than most guys.....

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I thought so too! "

Agreed. Wow.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I thought so too!

Agreed. Wow. "

If it was a first date, I can see her point. It's a bit much, as far as I'm concerned.

I really don't like "activity dates" anyway. I'm really not that keen on eating either - why would I want to watch a stranger eat?

I think a drink (either a coffee or a drink in a pub) is fine for a first date, possibly followed by a stroll. I want to try and get to know a person.

over a year ago

I went on a movie first date with a guy. As soon as the film started, he unzipped his flies and grabbed my hand to feel him!

I just walked out; thought it was inappropriate with people sitting next to us! I wasn't a swinger at the time though!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I haven't had a disastrous one I thought went well but I've been on a couple of dreadful ones!

Post new Message to Thread