Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

the midlands

Jump to newest

By *eabo OP   Man
over a year ago

marden

i have just been chatting to a rather lovely lady on here and the topic of conversation turned geographical.

It was by strange coincidence that i had just finished watching a three part documentary about the midlands, with each of the episodes ending with coverage of a leeds social. I have the series on box set dvd but cannot for the life of me remember the name of the series.

Oh hang on, yeah i've got it now, it was called 'lord of the rings'.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

*Gets comfy and awaits the onslaught* Mind you are any of them allowed out in the day

*Disclaimer* Im east midlands so am exemtp

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

east midlands is still in the midlands though

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"east midlands is still in the midlands though "

May well be but its still about 100 miles from leeds

over a year ago

are there official boundries to the midlands, east midlands and west midlands??

i know obviously there are counties..but do the regions have a guideline?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

The midlands is a really big area so is generally split into east and west although there is south and north. Birmingham and the black country is a vast area and that all comes under west midlands. Im east midlands which covers, lincolnshire(another big county) Leicestershire ect. Leeds isnt actually in the midlands but dont tell the op cause a lot of southerners think it is

By *eabo OP   Man
over a year ago

marden

damn.

By *eabo OP   Man
over a year ago

marden

quick frodo, we must do battle with the orcs of market rasen, brave the wilds of the wold to fight our path to the shores of mablethorpe where we can destroy this evil ring and rid the world of sauron and his pussy posse once and for all.

Come let us gird our loins and sally forth to make this land once more a fair and sunlit nirvana once more. Let our battle cry of 'pussy posse pussies' sing from our lips and ring in our foes ears causing fear and cunfusion throughout their ranks.' THIS DAY WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS MY PRECIOUSSSSS'

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"quick frodo, we must do battle with the orcs of market rasen, brave the wilds of the wold to fight our path to the shores of mablethorpe where we can destroy this evil ring and rid the world of sauron and his pussy posse once and for all.

Come let us gird our loins and sally forth to make this land once more a fair and sunlit nirvana once more. Let our battle cry of 'pussy posse pussies' sing from our lips and ring in our foes ears causing fear and cunfusion throughout their ranks.' THIS DAY WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS MY PRECIOUSSSSS'"

I'm not too far from Leeds myself.

All i can add is WTF?

over a year ago

"quick frodo, we must do battle with the orcs of market rasen, brave the wilds of the wold to fight our path to the shores of mablethorpe where we can destroy this evil ring and rid the world of sauron and his pussy posse once and for all.

Come let us gird our loins and sally forth to make this land once more a fair and sunlit nirvana once more. Let our battle cry of 'pussy posse pussies' sing from our lips and ring in our foes ears causing fear and cunfusion throughout their ranks.' THIS DAY WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS MY PRECIOUSSSSS'"

You're really wierd you know.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i dont get it

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"i dont get it "

Nor does he, i would imagine.